Lord Jamar expains why Eminem will never be one of the greats.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Look at Tupac. There is a reason people call him the goat. He has music for every occasion thats bumped in the whip, the club, or at the crib. Eminem makes music for meth heads to hit in their moms basment:sas2:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
so let me get this straight, to be great you gotta have songs that folks wanna play in the club

you got people that complain about the club music and shiit how its stupid and simple
but now a rapper gotta have 1 of those songs to be considered great
He makes a point tho

If u dnt have a song that gets played in black partiess

Keep in mind "the party" is a main component in hip hop

Then how can u call urself a great in hip hop

And substantial music does hit the club

bytch dnt kill my vibe and swimming pools get maad play
Sht Swimming pools got play for a minute :damn:
I swear I wanna go to a function where Kdot's "I" plays
oolawwd :banderas:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
do these celebrities and such that are on twitter ever respond to their cosigners?

how does it work?

I can't remember if it was Smack that with Akon or the one with Nate Dogg but I'm near positive I heard one of them in the club :manny:
Either way this nikka saying shyt that's all been said a hundred times before over the past decade.

white club

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When Jamar started these Vlad interviews he made it a point to say Eminem was dope and one of the best, funny how that changed

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
When Jamar started these Vlad interviews he made it a point to say Eminem was dope and one of the best, funny how that changed

wtf

he never said eminem is one of the best.

nobody wants to hear the right thing from the wrong person
:camby:

how is he the wrong person?

and who is the right person?

:popcorn:

Nas doesn't really have that many club songs and the ones that he does have are ridiculed, like Oochie Wally. That never stopped him from being great. Listen, Eminem been fell off and he does get overrated by 12-year old white kids all over the world, but he has made some great music. nikkas that say that all of his music is trash are just as oblivious as those white kids. Stan is a classic song with a classic concept, so is Lose Yourself, so is '97 Bonnie and Clyde, so is Rock Bottom, so is The Way I am, so is I Just Don't Give a fukk, so is Sing for The Moment, so is White America, so is Soldier, and fukk it - so is Kim, even though most people can't appreciate it because the shyt is downright demonic. Then we can get into the features where he absolutely rips it like Amityville, Renegade, Forgot about Dre, and What's the difference...Point is, Eminem is not the GOAT but he isn't some hack with no talent that puts out nothing but garbage either. Just like a lot of his stanning is race-based, so is the hate that he gets.

ive never heard any of nas' well-known club songs being ridiculed in real life. the only knocks on nas doing club songs is when he contradicts himself. that and of course him being ciritcized for "selling out" by half of the rap community.

aint none of those eminem songs considered classics except stan.

the bolded IS the point. nobody said eminem is a talent-less hack or any of the words that youre trying to put in jamar's mouth.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I can't but Eminem get those views up.