Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Personally I would vote for Jill Stein, from what I have gathered about her.

Perhaps Jamar isn’t aware of this. Btw, he’s not willing to vote a woman in to office. So that’s off the table regardless.

Trump has said some off things like SOB (sons of bytches to Black men who took the knee against police brutality). He never apologized, logically since he is a narcissist. Narcissist don’t apologize.
More contrarianism. Gathered what about her disappearance for three out of four years? Gathered what about her party that has gathered zero seats in the house or senate to push forward her captain obvious policies?

Whats to gather?

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Just had the time to listen to him, and he’s right. I agree with him on the things he said about Kamala Emhoff. Yes, let’s start calling her that, because that is her actual name; Kamala Emhoff.

Btw, The Intercept (social democrats) was the first platform to expose her in 2015. It’s not Trump, nor ADOS (Yvette Carnell and Tone Talks). The Intercept was/is pro-social democrat, they were pro-Bernie Sander. And she was not part of the social democrats, so they made a special on her explanation what horrible things she has done (things we now all know about her).

At the time the Democratic Party had an inside dispute over who should lead the party into the future. And this how they forced Hillary Clinton down peoples throats, despite of the majority Dem voters wanting Bernie for president. Y'all probably remember the rallies against the Dems and Hillary.

The same sector of the Dems pushed Kamala Emhoff as presidential candidate, without the democratic process of voting her in. There is an agenda.

As people know, I’m from the Netherlands and don’t have voting rights in the States. I’m merely interested in the geopolitical aspects. I’m not telling anyone what and how to vote.
This kids is shyt posting from a troll. Never feed the trolls.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Damn this site fell off hard. It’s become LSA Lite the last 7 years. Everyone sounds like one Big Black Gynocracy nikka,

So I’m assuming everyone calling Lord Jamar a c00n for supporting Trump didn’t vote for Biden in 2020, friends.:sas1:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Damn this site fell off hard. It’s become LSA Lite the last 7 years. Everyone sounds like one Big Black Gynocracy nikka,

So I’m assuming everyone calling Lord Jamar a c00n for supporting Trump didn’t vote for Biden in 2020, friends.:sas1:
Smart dumb babble, go back to not paying attention to politics

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Go back to voting for white supremacists and white supremacist political parties without TANGIBLES, ma’am.
Imagine calling me “ma’am” when you take your marching orders from the charlatan c00n Tariq. Get off his dikk and find your real daddy

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Imagine calling me “ma’am” when you take your marching orders from the charlatan c00n Tariq. Get off his dikk and find your real daddy
Says the fatherless shill who takes his marching orders from…

323888.jpg

, ma’am.