Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
This is a socially ignorant idea as well. As it wpuld create an open divisive Door to allow kuklos to win.

Again. Even mentioning any small party alternative is cap.

Please watch the updated links posted.
If not.

Your udc level education is showing.

Art Barr
From what I heard her say she sounded positive. She supports reparations and such and doesn’t shy away from addressing it. I never took time to do deep research into her party.

In addition to my previous post about Jamar. He mentioned that Kamala Emhoff would be incapable of handling situations like Iran-Israel and the Taliban conflict. He argued that Trump had no wars (which is not true, because they used the MOAB). Trump does things sneaky. Dems do to btw.

Jamar claimed that the Dems used satellite images, then corrected himself and said rather from the “sataloon”.

However, on the Godfrey the Comedian platform he argued that satellites are fake. This was during his pseudo scientific flat earth rant. He called Neil deGrasse Tyson a fake scientist.

“Lord Jamar Proves Flat Earth To Godfrey | Offers To Debate Neil deGrasse Tyson”

“Why Lord Jamar Will NOT Be Voting For Kamala Harris”

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
This is sad but that's how totem pole politics work. The divide and conquer strategy is fine tuned to perfection. You will accept a white man telling you who he is and what he thinks of you but a coloured woman is the bane of your existence because you feel she is pandering. Meanwhile the white man is pandering to white supremacists, fundamental christians, industrialists,Zionists and climate deniers but somehow this man is going to change your life for the better? Over here the far right party won the elections on strong man talk regarding immigration and a host of right wing talking points. We're not even 125 days in and they're already threatening to pull the plug cause it all sounds great when you're on the opposition talking about what you'd do when you're in power. Incompetence, delusion and a lack of understanding how multilateral politics/agreements work is on full display. It's embarrassing to watch but a great study in populists and the reason why isolationism disguised as nationalism tends to work to no one's benefit but the usual suspects.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Personally I would vote for Jill Stein, from what I have gathered about her.

Perhaps Jamar isn’t aware of this. Btw, he’s not willing to vote a woman in to office. So that’s off the table regardless.

Trump has said some off things like SOB (sons of bytches to Black men who took the knee against police brutality). He never apologized, logically since he is a narcissist. Narcissist don’t apologize.
Jill stein the same person represented by trumps lawyer? Same person that only wants to take votes from democrats but never republicans? Same person republican donors push on the low cause they know only left leaning democrats would vote for her?

:jbhmm:

I don’t care what her platform is, I just look at her MO, knowing that she can never win it looks highly suspicious in the light. The way the US system works is that you enter one of the two parties and change them, like Trump (could do but only tricks his Stans that) he did. Jill could really influence the Dems but instead she’s out here just tryna make them lose in key states :snoop:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
From what I heard her say she sounded positive. She supports reparations and such and doesn’t shy away from addressing it. I never took time to do deep research into her party.

In addition to my previous post about Jamar. He mentioned that Kamala Emhoff would be incapable of handling situations like Iran-Israel and the Taliban conflict. He argued that Trump had no wars (which is not true, because they used the MOAB). Trump does things sneaky. Dems do to btw.

Jamar claimed that the Dems used satellite images, then corrected himself and said rather from the “sataloon”.

However, on the Godfrey the Comedian platform he argued that satellites are fake. This was during his pseudo scientific flat earth rant. He called Neil deGrasse Tyson a fake scientist.

“Lord Jamar Proves Flat Earth To Godfrey | Offers To Debate Neil deGrasse Tyson”

“Why Lord Jamar Will NOT Be Voting For Kamala Harris”

You notice a lot of these militants hate women. Listen to the disdain

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Just had the time to listen to him, and he’s right. I agree with him on the things he said about Kamala Emhoff. Yes, let’s start calling her that, because that is her actual name; Kamala Emhoff.

Btw, The Intercept (social democrats) was the first platform to expose her in 2015. It’s not Trump, nor ADOS (Yvette Carnell and Tone Talks). The Intercept was/is pro-social democrat, they were pro-Bernie Sander. And she was not part of the social democrats, so they made a special on her explanation what horrible things she has done (things we now all know about her).

At the time the Democratic Party had an inside dispute over who should lead the party into the future. And this how they forced Hillary Clinton down peoples throats, despite of the majority Dem voters wanting Bernie for president. Y'all probably remember the rallies against the Dems and Hillary.

The same sector of the Dems pushed Kamala Emhoff as presidential candidate, without the democratic process of voting her in. There is an agenda.

As people know, I’m from the Netherlands and don’t have voting rights in the States. I’m merely interested in the geopolitical aspects. I’m not telling anyone what and how to vote.
Shut the fukk up.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just had the time to listen to him, and he’s right. I agree with him on the things he said about Kamala Emhoff. Yes, let’s start calling her that, because that is her actual name; Kamala Emhoff.

Btw, The Intercept (social democrats) was the first platform to expose her in 2015. It’s not Trump, nor ADOS (Yvette Carnell and Tone Talks). The Intercept was/is pro-social democrat, they were pro-Bernie Sander. And she was not part of the social democrats, so they made a special on her explanation what horrible things she has done (things we now all know about her).

At the time the Democratic Party had an inside dispute over who should lead the party into the future. And this how they forced Hillary Clinton down peoples throats, despite of the majority Dem voters wanting Bernie for president. Y'all probably remember the rallies against the Dems and Hillary.

The same sector of the Dems pushed Kamala Emhoff as presidential candidate, without the democratic process of voting her in. There is an agenda.

As people know, I’m from the Netherlands and don’t have voting rights in the States. I’m merely interested in the geopolitical aspects. I’m not telling anyone what and how to vote.
All the economic and social safety nets yall have over there, with your socialized medicine and education, and you’re gonna sit here and tell us that Jill Stein is our best option. My guy stay in your fukking lane. Not sure what that is, but it ain’t this. I was team Bernie in 16 and 20 but anything is better than republicans. Literally fukk off