Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You are completely ignorant and dumb if you think there are no Black people over here.

This is pure insanity.

“In May 2022, there were 749,780 people reported to be immigrants from Africa or their direct descendants (4.26%, of a total population of 17,590,672 people), including those of North-African descent.”

Your opinion is irrelevant on American politics, black or not. Regardless Kamala is more of a black American than you are so shut the fukk up

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Your opinion is irrelevant on American politics, black or not. Regardless Kamala is more of a black American than you are so shut the fukk up
It's not my opinion. I cited sources from the left, and never gave my opinion.

Kamala is not a Black woman at all, let's start there. She's a woman with allegedly some Black ancestry from Jamaica. There is a difference.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
It's not my opinion. I cited sources from the left, and never gave my opinion.

Kamala is not a Black woman at all, let's start there. She's a woman with allegedly some Black ancestry from Jamaica. There is a difference.
I don’t care what sources you cite. You’re not even American. Shut up about American politics. It’s none of your business and she is more of a black American than your cac ass

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don’t care what sources you site. You’re not even American. Shut up about American politics. It’s none of your business and she is more of a black American than your cac ass
I understand you are not intelligence enough to see that Americans politics is global politics as well. The geopolitical impact America has on the world is significant. Furthermore, I am a Black man. So that was the second dumb mistake you've made. Nothin' I ever posted indicates that I would be a cac. lol smh

She has opened the border for her East Indian community, so they can have all the opportunities and told actual Black Americans she's not going to do a damn thing for Black Americans specifically, but she made sure to do something specifically for Asians like creating a Bill and give them billions.

"Immigration to the United States from India started in the early 19th century when Indian immigrants began settling in communities along the West Coast. Although they originally arrived in small numbers, new opportunities arose in middle of the 20th century, and the population grew larger in following decades. As of 2019, about 2.7 million Indian immigrants resided in the United States. Today, Indian immigrants account for approximately 6 percent of the U.S. foreign-born population, making them the second-largest immigrant group in the country, after Mexicans and ahead of immigrants from China and the Philippines."

Indian-Born_Figure1.png

Indian-Born_Figure2.png

"In 2019, Indians living abroad sent more than $83.1 billion in remittances to India via formal channels, according to World Bank estimates. Remittances to India have increased by 55 percent since 2010 and represented nearly 3 percent of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) in 2019."

indian-born_fig9-remittances.png

"Large-scale Indian immigration to the United States is relatively recent, following the move by Congress in 1965 to abolish national-origin quotas that largely limited immigration to Europeans. The pace of arrivals from India and other non-European countries in subsequent decades has been rapid."
[…]
"Today, Indians represent the second largest U.S. immigrant group, after Mexicans and ahead of Chinese and Filipinos. The 2.7 million Indian immigrants living in the United States as of 2021 made up 6 percent of the total foreign-born population, and their numbers continue to grow."

Unlike predominately low-skilled migrant workers who arrived from India during the 19th century and the early 20th century, most post-World War II Indian migrants came to work in professional jobs or study in U.S. colleges and universities. Today, most Indians arrive through employment- and family-based pathways. India is the source of the second largest number of international students enrolled in U.S. higher education and its nationals receive the majority of employer-sponsored H-1B temporary visas for high-skilled workers. These pathways are reflected in characteristics that set Indians apart: four-fifths of Indian immigrant adults have at least a bachelor’s degree and their median household incomes are more than double those of all immigrants and the U.S. born."

spt-2022-indian-fig1-size.png

spt-2022-indian-fig2-states.png

"In 2021, nearly $89.4 billion in remittances was sent to India via formal channels, according to the World Bank. Remittances to India have increased by 46 percent since 2011 and represented nearly 3 percent of India’s gross domestic product (GDP) in 2021."

spt-2022-indian-fig9-remittances.png

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I understand you are not intelligence enough to see that Americans politics is global politics as well. The geopolitical impact America has on the world is significant. Furthermore, I am a Black man. So that was the second dumb mistake you've made. Nothin' I ever posted indicates that I would be a cac. lol smh

She has opened the border for her East Indian community, so they can have all the opportunities and told actual Black Americans she's not going to do a damn thing for Black Americans specifically, but she made sure to do something specifically for Asians like creating a Bill and give them billions.

"Immigration to the United States from India started in the early 19th century when Indian immigrants began settling in communities along the West Coast. Although they originally arrived in small numbers, new opportunities arose in middle of the 20th century, and the population grew larger in following decades. As of 2019, about 2.7 million Indian immigrants resided in the United States. Today, Indian immigrants account for approximately 6 percent of the U.S. foreign-born population, making them the second-largest immigrant group in the country, after Mexicans and ahead of immigrants from China and the Philippines."

Indian-Born_Figure1.png

Indian-Born_Figure2.png

"In 2019, Indians living abroad sent more than $83.1 billion in remittances to India via formal channels, according to World Bank estimates. Remittances to India have increased by 55 percent since 2010 and represented nearly 3 percent of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) in 2019."

indian-born_fig9-remittances.png

"Large-scale Indian immigration to the United States is relatively recent, following the move by Congress in 1965 to abolish national-origin quotas that largely limited immigration to Europeans. The pace of arrivals from India and other non-European countries in subsequent decades has been rapid."
[…]
"Today, Indians represent the second largest U.S. immigrant group, after Mexicans and ahead of Chinese and Filipinos. The 2.7 million Indian immigrants living in the United States as of 2021 made up 6 percent of the total foreign-born population, and their numbers continue to grow."

Unlike predominately low-skilled migrant workers who arrived from India during the 19th century and the early 20th century, most post-World War II Indian migrants came to work in professional jobs or study in U.S. colleges and universities. Today, most Indians arrive through employment- and family-based pathways. India is the source of the second largest number of international students enrolled in U.S. higher education and its nationals receive the majority of employer-sponsored H-1B temporary visas for high-skilled workers. These pathways are reflected in characteristics that set Indians apart: four-fifths of Indian immigrant adults have at least a bachelor’s degree and their median household incomes are more than double those of all immigrants and the U.S. born."

spt-2022-indian-fig1-size.png

spt-2022-indian-fig2-states.png

"In 2021, nearly $89.4 billion in remittances was sent to India via formal channels, according to the World Bank. Remittances to India have increased by 46 percent since 2011 and represented nearly 3 percent of India’s gross domestic product (GDP) in 2021."

spt-2022-indian-fig9-remittances.png

Look at this Cac-GPT ass clown.

A.I isn’t advanced enough to convince me that Kamala isn’t black and even if she isn’t, it doesn’t matter. She could be purple and would still be 1000x better than Trump. A vote for Jill Stein is also a vote for Trump so again shut up. Your opinion on American politics isn’t needed or wanted

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
From what I heard her say she sounded positive. She supports reparations and such and doesn’t shy away from addressing it. I never took time to do deep research into her party.

In addition to my previous post about Jamar. He mentioned that Kamala Emhoff would be incapable of handling situations like Iran-Israel and the Taliban conflict. He argued that Trump had no wars (which is not true, because they used the MOAB). Trump does things sneaky. Dems do to btw.

Jamar claimed that the Dems used satellite images, then corrected himself and said rather from the “sataloon”.

However, on the Godfrey the Comedian platform he argued that satellites are fake. This was during his pseudo scientific flat earth rant. He called Neil deGrasse Tyson a fake scientist.

“Lord Jamar Proves Flat Earth To Godfrey | Offers To Debate Neil deGrasse Tyson”

“Why Lord Jamar Will NOT Be Voting For Kamala Harris”

Spread kuklos breh.

In a Black cultural medium.

On a medium. That was made profitable.
from the work of a black man.

You are ignorant.
We can see how people can lie like they are down. Just from jamar in brand nubian.

So you are not fooling anyone.

no one.
in the know is fooled by kuklos.

no one.
.the problem is the lot of you.
who are fooled by kuklos.
Then lead astray by kuklos.
that is the issue.

art barr

Art Barr

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Look at this Cac-GPT ass clown.

A.I isn’t advanced enough to convince me that Kamala isn’t black and even if she isn’t, it doesn’t matter. She could be purple and would still be 1000x better than Trump. A vote for Jill Stein is also a vote for Trump so again shut up. Your opinion on American politics isn’t needed or wanted
The you have nothing else to say or to refute, you do dumb babble, I get it.

how individual, nowhere did I mention Trump as a good candidate, but Kamala isn't bread and butter either. America has problem, that is what I am conveying. The world is in trouble with both candidates.

Kamala opens the borders to flood the USA with Asians and Latinos and Trump supports a white ethno-state, where ignores racism towards Black America. That's messed up. Dems make false promises and tell Black America it needs to be studied.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Her being not in the spot light is not due to her and her party, but how the media deals with the main parties and rejects the smaller parties. Some people don't want to vote for the Dems and or GOP, but look for an alternative. Some vote as a contrarian and pr become independent.
This is trash . You build a coalition in the house and senate.

She ain’t doing shyt. Doesn’t have shyt to do with the media .

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Spread kuklos breh.

In a Black cultural medium.

On a medium. That was made profitable from the work of a black man.

You are ignorant.
We can see how people can lie lioe they are down. Just from the jamar in brand nubian.

So you are not fooling anyone.

no one.
in the know is fooled by kuklos.

no one.
.the problem is the lot of you.
who are fooled by kuklos.
Then lead astray by kuklos.
that is the issue.

art barr

Art Barr
I am not sure why you keep referring to a Greek word?

Anyway, you have not give me any in-depth knowledge on whatever you disagreed with, it's all rantings and attempts to insult, which is laughable at best.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
The you have nothing else to say or to refute, you do dumb babble, I get it.

how individual, nowhere did I mention Trump as a good candidate, but Kamala isn't bread and butter either. America has problem, that is what I am conveying. The world is in trouble with both candidates.

Kamala opens the borders to flood the USA with Asians and Latinos and Trump supports a white ethno-state, where ignores racism towards Black America. That's messed up. Dems make false promises and tell Black America it needs to be studied.
Are you a chat bot? Serious question. You don’t talk like a human because logically you don’t make sense.

If you aren’t a bot you’re either an immigrant or a Dutch cac commentating on American politics from afar. Why the fukk do you care about American immigration policies either way?

I can debunk your points but it’s not worth my time because you can’t vote. In no way is your perspective on American politics more valid than someone who lives here and can vote.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So the two largest parties are going to let small parties in?
She does zero coalition building. She has no foundation on a grassroots local political level after being out there for almost two decades.

Look at the Green Party in other countries compared to here.

She’s a fukking plant