Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I have zero time or regard for
A never-was been claiming rap when it's not yours
If it was anyone's house, G. Rap and Rakim would be having you mop floors
Run-D.M.C. would be having you cleaning sinks
Yeah, your group was off the chain, but you were the weakest link

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

Just had the time to listen to him, and he’s right. I agree with him on the things he said about Kamala Emhoff. Yes, let’s start calling her that, because that is her actual name; Kamala Emhoff.

Btw, The Intercept (social democrats) was the first platform to expose her in 2015. It’s not Trump, nor ADOS (Yvette Carnell and Tone Talks). The Intercept was/is pro-social democrat, they were pro-Bernie Sander. And she was not part of the social democrats, so they made a special on her explanation what horrible things she has done (things we now all know about her).

At the time the Democratic Party had an inside dispute over who should lead the party into the future. And this how they forced Hillary Clinton down peoples throats, despite of the majority Dem voters wanting Bernie for president. Y'all probably remember the rallies against the Dems and Hillary.

The same sector of the Dems pushed Kamala Emhoff as presidential candidate, without the democratic process of voting her in. There is an agenda.

As people know, I’m from the Netherlands and don’t have voting rights in the States. I’m merely interested in the geopolitical aspects. I’m not telling anyone what and how to vote.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I have zero time or regard for
A never-was been claiming rap when it's not yours
If it was anyone's house, G. Rap and Rakim would be having you mop floors
Run-D.M.C. would be having you cleaning sinks
Yeah, your group was off the chain, but you were the weakest link
G Rap has been a detriment to Black society with his “gangsta rap”, Jamar has not. From that perspective Jamar is a by far more intelligent person. Does he say some off things, for sure. But here is on point when it comes to Kamala Emhoff.

Brand Nubian - Claimin' I'm A Criminal

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just had the time to listen to him, and he’s right. I agree with him on the things he said about Kamala Emhoff. Yes, let’s start calling her that, because that is her actual name; Kamala Emhoff.

Btw, The Intercept (social democrats) was the first platform to expose her in 2015. It’s not Trump, nor ADOS (Yvette Carnell and Tone Talks). The Intercept was/is pro-social democrat, they were pro-Bernie Sander. And she was not part of the social democrats, so they made a special on her explanation what horrible things she has done (things we now all know about her).

At the time the Democratic Party had an inside dispute over who should lead the party into the future. And this how they forced Hillary Clinton down peoples throats, despite of the majority Dem voters wanting Bernie for president. Y'all probably remember the rallies against the Dems and Hillary.

The same sector of the Dems pushed Kamala Emhoff as presidential candidate, without the democratic process of voting her in. There is an agenda.

As people know, I’m from the Netherlands and don’t have voting rights in the States. I’m merely interested in the geopolitical aspects. I’m not telling anyone what and how to vote.

The alternative is a person talkin nazi meets kuklos.

So what are you saying.

Nuffin.

Stop the cap. Stop the dumb shyt.

You sound like a nikka believe'n nazi handbills as American soldier. When nazi took away the brand of schooling. That would have saved black people everywhere as well. That we are so ignorant. No one in general can publically pronounce the word now.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The alternative is a person talkin nazi meets kuklos.

So what are you saying.

Nuffin.

Stop the dumb shyt.

You sound like a nikka believe'n anti handball as American soldier. When nazi took away the brand of schooling. That would have saved black people everywhere as well. That we are so ignorant. No one in general can publically pronounce the word now.

Art Barr
Personally I would vote for Jill Stein, from what I have gathered about her.

Perhaps Jamar isn’t aware of this. Btw, he’s not willing to vote a woman in to office. So that’s off the table regardless.

Trump has said some off things like SOB (sons of bytches to Black men who took the knee against police brutality). He never apologized, logically since he is a narcissist. Narcissist don’t apologize.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Perhaps Jamar isn’t aware of this. Btw, he’s not willing to vote a woman in to office. So that’s off the table regardless.

Trump has said some off things like SOB (sons of bytches to Black men who took the knee against police brutality). He never apologized, logically since he is a narcissist. Narcissist don’t apologize.

This is a socially ignorant idea as well. As it wpuld create an open divisive Door to allow kuklos to win.

Again. Even mentioning any small party alternative is cap.

Please watch the updated links posted.
If not.

Your udc level education is showing.

Art Barr

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Wait a minute, a cac from the Netherlands has the audacity to downplay a black woman who went to a HBCU?

This is pure insanity

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

Jill Stein is not your friend