Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Dude just threw the last little bit of his career in the trash. Like bro you can like Trump all you want, all this is extra though lol. Them people are not going to accept you. I think dude enjoys being hated. Like today is Monday and he will spend significant time arguing with you as to why today is not Monday. Dude is a fukkin joke. It’s why Puba and Sadat won’t let him tour with them

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
they're getting paid

I think it's very obvious especially given that so many of the "endorsements" are coming from burnt out d-list celebs or lower. Lil Pump, Whoa Vicky, Amber Rose, random reality TV people. I also think it's very clear that some of these "urban media" Youtube and social media pages are boosting Trump content for money. That Art Of Dialogue page has multiple Trump videos, Math Hoffa has vids where he is parroting Trump (which Mecca shakes his head in disgust)...this is clearly part of the black engagement for the campaign.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The alternative is a person talkin nazi meets kuklos.

So what are you saying.

Nuffin.

Stop the cap. Stop the dumb shyt.

You sound like a nikka believe'n nazi handbills as American soldier. When nazi took away the brand of schooling. That would have saved black people everywhere as well. That we are so ignorant. No one in general can publically pronounce the word now.

Art Barr

Actually I am from the city that was bombed first by the Nazis. I have spoke to people who went through WWII. As a child I lived in the South, and when we used to play outside in the woods we often found German bunkers and German helmets etc.

So that comparison was a bit weird, nor did I say that I support Trump.

With that being said he said, you sound emotionally and feminine. You push Black men towards Trump the way you approach others.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
what I'm finding today is that many Black men in America feel so feckless that they self medicate by over consuming nonsensical contrarianism.

Black man has no purpose in the West other than being a slave, thus when he can’t be a physical slave via labor he gets tied up seeking a mental enslavor