Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/1
Trump appears lost, confused, and frozen on stage as multiple songs play for 30+ minutes and the crowd pours out of the venue early

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/11
@Acyn
Trump: But we will listen to a couple of songs if you want and that is ok with me, I like it so we will do that, we will do those songs…

Moments later

Noem: So do you want to play your song and greet a few people?

Trump: What song?

Noem: You said you wanted to close with a specific song.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1845982028187009024/vid/avc1/1280x720/nLuf0GbZ_Jp1nPjB.mp4

2/11
@TheMikeMorton
Yeah, about that cognitive, stamina and agility test.

3/11
@DenisonBarbs
This town hall sums up what the Trump presidency was. A complete shytSHOW

4/11
@unfazedgoat
Like a 5 year old… Do you want your music? Do you want your blanky? Do you need a happy meal? Do you want the nuclear codes today? Did someone hurt your feelings?

5/11
@GOPJesusUSA
Concerning. Who’s in charge?

[Quoted tweet]
BREAKING: President Trump had a temporary mental break from reality on stage this evening. Common in dementia patients, he forgot where he was and was overcome by music which he swayed and bobbed to for 40 minutes before he was finally, mercifully, led offstage by his handlers.

6/11
@ArthurImparato1
“My most fervent hope is that Donald Trump loses this election and that he does it because women turn out in droves to vote against him, including center-right women. Because that is just the kind of justice that Donald Trump deserves.”

7/11
@DebunkTheRight
Play Creep from @radiohead

8/11
@CommandingLead
This is alarming. America deserves so much better than this.

9/11
@LucasSa56947288
Is he suffering memory loss?

10/11
@Rene_gadeCowboy
Dementia and Adderall have taken its course

11/11
@Nto79549105
The clown show with no direction . Trump can’t even remember which song he wanted to end on—guess the soundtrack to this circus keeps changing mid-act!🤡

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

this is the savior some of y'all are caping for?

:laff:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m nowhere near any of what you accuse me of being.

You seem to be buck broken. You give off Saucy Santana vibes.

nikka,...who.
Only a buck broke goofie. Even speaks of someone named that.
They sending you.
links to buck broke losers and androgynous pagan named nikkaz.
in your feed. You sheltered and a homebody goofie from overseas.
Go follow the links they recommend for you.
You super impressionable and goofie lame.

Art Barr

The alternative is a person talkin nazi meets kuklos.

So what are you saying.

Nuffin.

Stop the cap. Stop the dumb shyt.

You sound like a nikka believe'n nazi handbills as American soldier. When nazi took away the brand of schooling. That would have saved black people everywhere as well. That we are so ignorant. No one in general can publically pronounce the word now.

Art Barr

@Ish Gibor

You all cap.

As you stated you were into history of nazi rhetoric bullshyt.
When you never watched the video. To even comment on the type of education you missed out on from nazi rule.

Yet you had the audacity. To never offer indepth critique.
of a grand wizard ku klux klan's man son.

Yet you sat and watched.
Lord jamar then deflected on to his goof lame arguments. Without any of the same logical smoke for Trump. You are a racist nazi c00n enabler and transplant agent.
Speaking out of turn.

Stfu eternal.

Art Barr

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You Black Dems have to stop ignoring these comments. Cause on a surface level, its the truth. Especially in major dem controlled cities.

Working class and poor black men dont feel represented on protected at all
Exactly.

Sadly, these old dudes, especially Black men over 55, have become Democratic Eunuchs.

Young Black men have no respect for them. friend.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@cwebbonline
RFK Jr. just admitted the truth out loud—Black men have every reason not to vote for Trump. From his racist attacks on the Central Park Five to his history of housing discrimination against Black people.

But seriously, @RobertKennedyJr, where have you been? This isn’t news—Trump’s racism isn’t just in the past, it’s happening right now.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1844205113088540673/vid/avc1/1280x720/ISCCPEcB9teS06lO.mp4

2/11
@DavidLaBeouf
Trump actually apologized for that. How was he supposed to know they gave coerced confessions?

3/11
@cwebbonline
Stop lying!

Trump Will Not Apologize for Calling for Death Penalty Over Central Park Five (Published 2019)

Trump sidesteps question of apology to Central Park 5

GZfyBK2aAAAtNXZ.jpg

GZfyBK2bsAAof34.jpg

4/11
@Ra5Rebel
RFK Jr. is trying to gaslight Black voters, preying on the sympathy of his father’s legacy. Trump's /search?q=#Project2025 threatens Black communities by dismantling civil rights protections (p. 5), cutting critical healthcare services like Medicaid (p. 78), and pushing harsher criminal justice policies that increase racial disparities (p. 81). We must stand against this attack on equity and justice. /search?q=#CivilRights /search?q=#WeAreNotGoingBack! VOTE 💙 For a New Way Forward! /search?q=#Kamala47 /search?q=#KamalaUnitesUS /search?q=#VoteBlueDownBallot /search?q=#Leadership /search?q=#PositiveVibes /search?q=#Florida /search?q=#Latinos /search?q=#Georgia /search?q=#Texas /search?q=#NorthCarolina /search?q=#Pennsylvania /search?q=#Veterans /search?q=#Ohio /search?q=#Iowa /search?q=#Missouri /search?q=#Nevada /search?q=#Arizona /search?q=#Farmers /search?q=#Swifties /search?q=#GenZ /search?q=#GenX /search?q=#Montana /search?q=#Senior /search?q=#Vote /search?q=#NativeVoices /search?q=#UnionStrong /search?q=#DemocracyForAll /search?q=#DumpTrumpsProject2025 /search?q=#WomenEmpowerment /search?q=#Idaho /search?q=#Wisconsin /search?q=#NativeAmericanVote /search?q=#LatinosVoteBlue /search?q=#HurricaneHelene /search?q=#AfricansVote /search?q=#AAPI /search?q=#MuslimsVote /search?q=#NFLVotes /search?q=#WNBA /search?q=#NBA /search?q=#OKVoters /search?q=#EarlyVote /search?q=#OmahaVotes @Abandonbiden24 /search?q=#Trending /search?q=#KamalaWillDeliverCare /search?q=#WorldMentalHealthDay

5/11
@marykirst
Kennedy called Trump a “terrible president” while he was in office. Nothing has changed. He just sold his soul for a job.

6/11
@Ra5Rebel
Trump has yet to denounce North Carolina governor @markrobinsonNC, who stated 'he wants slavery to return and would be willing to own some himself.' Trump also aligns with known white supremacists like the Proud Boys. Voting for Trump means you're okay with them rolling back the 13th Amendment to Abolish Slavery and your Rights. This is not a joke. /search?q=#NoToHate /search?q=#JusticeForAll /search?q=#EndRacism VOTE 💙 For a New Way Forward! /search?q=#Kamala47 /search?q=#VoteBlueDownBallot /search?q=#Leadership /search?q=#PositiveVibes /search?q=#Florida /search?q=#Latinos /search?q=#Georgia /search?q=#Texas /search?q=#NorthCarolina /search?q=#Pennsylvania /search?q=#Veterans /search?q=#Ohio /search?q=#Iowa /search?q=#Missouri /search?q=#Nevada /search?q=#Arizona /search?q=#Farmers /search?q=#Swifties /search?q=#GenZ /search?q=#GenX /search?q=#Montana /search?q=#Senior /search?q=#Vote /search?q=#NativeVoices /search?q=#UnionStrong /search?q=#DemocracyForAll /search?q=#DumpTrumpsProject2025 /search?q=#WomenEmpowerment /search?q=#Idaho /search?q=#Wisconsin /search?q=#NativeAmericanVote /search?q=#LatinosVoteBlue /search?q=#HurricaneHelene /search?q=#AfricansVote /search?q=#AAPI /search?q=#MuslimsVote /search?q=#NFLVotes /search?q=#WNBA /search?q=#NBA /search?q=#OKVoters /search?q=#EarlyVote /search?q=#OmahaVotes @Abandonbiden24 /search?q=#Trending /search?q=#KamalaWillDeliverCare /search?q=#WorldMentalHealthDay

7/11
@Blackorchid1953
Donald Trump has always been a racist as was his father Fred.

8/11
@RyanCaseyWA
Not since Marcus Aurelius & Commodus has there been a father-son duo so diametrically opposite in personal virtue, where the father was such a great man and the son such an irredeemable, awful human being.

9/11
@wwefan969696
There goes his cabinet position. 😆

10/11
@girlinseattle
He's been out looking for bears.

11/11
@BeSeriousUSA
His father would be so fukn ashamed of this POS.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Just because you marched in Selma doesn’t mean we have to respect your Black Democratic Older opinions. Black men don’t owe either white supremacist party a vote, friend
What do you do off-line for your community? What do you do besides posture online? I don’t see you at any forums or anything pertaining to our collective well-being. It’s mostly black women and old black men. Where the fukk are you? You sit on the sidelines begging while talking shyt.

Why do you need to conjure up images of Selma? That tells you how inactive you are to the point that you can’t even conjure up going to some prison industrial complex forum at the Schomburg or going to a cannabis forum that focuses on black men starting their own businesses. Why the fukk do you need to bring up Selma? That shows how disconnected you are to any sort of pro black male activism that you have to revert to black and white footage to have an idea sense of what that is. That speaks to a non-fukking involvement. You don’t do shyt online and we both know it. When you turn off the computer that is the last of your activism.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I am responding to the comment. What did ignore? What policies?

I never looked for a policy to protect me as a Black man. I actively equip myself along with others to protect myself. Where did we do look for only to be let down without being an active participant in it?

You sit here and watch a buffoon in @Pazzy actively tear down efforts I presented to protect ourselves as Black men only to get on me? You are full of shyt and part of the problem. You, most Black men, and many of the working poor believe policy are to just protect you without your participation. So when presented with participation and how it looks, you ignore it.

Two weeks after Obama was first elected, LGBT leaders met with Obama. Four months after Obama’s SECOND term,
black leaders met with Obama.

These groups are active. Meanwhile, most young Black men are actively on social media just yapping and playing smart dumb niqqas

Why can’t you see that yall niqqas just say any senseless thing on social media?

All that needs to be said, and you could say that for any group bytching. It's why politicians still flock to old people, cause whether they a spring chicken or got that oxygen tank in tow, they ass is votin

NYC Rebel

Daps
All that needs to be said, and you could say that for any group bytching. It's why politicians still flock to old people, cause whether they a spring chicken or got that oxygen tank in tow, they ass is votin
I can go back to the million man March. It’s bigger than just dudes today. Gather close to 1 million black men in Washington DC,l for nothing but seven or eight hours of feel good and symbolism yet left with no plan and no next steps. Niqqas have been hustling doing nothing but talk shyt for years.

Real talk, I get less and less impressed by black male leadership in this country and on a global level.

Way too many black men think they’re owed something because they simply exist, no different than a pretty spoiled bytch

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What do you do off-line for your community? What do you do besides posture online? I don’t see you at any forums or anything pertaining to our collective well-being. It’s mostly black women and old black men. Where the fukk are you? You sit on the sidelines begging while talking shyt.

Why do you need to conjure up images of Selma? That tells you how inactive you are to the point that you can’t even conjure up going to some prison industrial complex forum at the Schomburg or going to a cannabis forum that focuses on black men starting their own businesses. Why the fukk do you need to bring up Selma? That shows how disconnected you are to any sort of pro black male activism that you have to revert to black and white footage to have an idea sense of what that is. That speaks to a non-fukking involvement. You don’t do shyt online and we both know it. When you turn off the computer that is the last of your activism.
You old late Boomer/early Gen X Black Gynocracy men dropped the ball. Got comfortable with Democratic trinkets and crumbs. The younger generations of Black men are not comfortable with just that and being completely ignored and scapegoated.

Vying for musical political Democratic chairs is not helping the community.

I was joking with Selma. Calm down. I know you’re not that old, friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Easier to manipulate. Been cowards and beaten down a lot longer. Younger Black men are not playing that, friend.

NYC Rebel

Daps
You old late Boomer/early Gen X Black Gynocracy men dropped the ball. Got comfortable with Democratic trinkets and crumbs. The younger generations of Black men are not comfortable with just that and being completely ignored and scapegoated.

Vying for musical political Democratic chairs is not helping the community.

I was joking with Selma. Calm down. I know you’re not that old, friend.
You don’t know what’s helping the community, Black meb specifically, because you’ve never been actively a part of any help. Why lie?

Why do I go to events attempting to help black men and it’s mostly black women there? Where the fukk are you niqqas at?

You guys are online pretending to be socially active. We can’t even have a male version of essence fest.

I’m not impressed. You guys are always talking about what’s not working while never being a part of the work needed. All you di is tear down and not actively participate or create.

It’s not impressive