Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You don’t know what’s helping the community because you’ve never been actively a part of any help. Why lie?
Keeping Black people gainfully employed is very important to my family and I for over 30 years.

I wholeheartedly agree with you that many Black men dropped the ball but the overwhelming majority of them keep supporting the democrats. It’s one of many reasons why the younger generations of Black Americans don’t respect their Olders…especially old Black men, friend.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
lord jamar seems like the kinda dude to look you dead in the eye and fart then get mad if you get offended

love BN and dead prez but he really needs to get over himself

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it so many of our brothers bucking for trump? What’s going on here :gucci:
It’s the lesser of two evils. Yall so caught up in race(they all racist this is America) that yall willing to continue to let the economy go to shyt, have your sexuality and what you identify with mean more than what you were born with, and continue to let democrats who do nothing for you and haven’t historically unless it’s to pander and put you on govt assistance keep doing the same nothing.

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, why wouldn't he? He is mega pro-black and super anti-gay. Democrat party seems to be far more concerned with LGBTQ civil rights over black civil rights. They got folks thinking the word fakkit is more offensive than the N word with the hard R. Those :wrist:people are far more 'protected' and get special treatment. I mean, Kamala is fighting to have funding for prisoners who are transgender to get sex change operations on our tax dollar dime. Why isn't she fighting for funding to help black prisoners get more programs (degrees, business, reform, family support)? They focus way too hard on gay rights and not our rights and it leaves a terrible taste in my mouth. I'm not even registered to vote so I'm not participating either way. I don't love Trump either but it's his stupid followers that seem to have more of a racist vibe vs. Donald himself, so the 'Trumpsters' make his side look bad. America is a shyt show... I just try to bury my head in the ground and ignore all the nonsense but there is just as much wrong with the left as there is with the right, so it's tough to make the best of either side.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean, why wouldn't he? He is mega pro-black and super anti-gay. Democrat party seems to be far more concerned with LGBTQ civil rights over black civil rights. They got folks thinking the word fakkit is more offensive than the N word with the hard R. Those :wrist:people are far more 'protected' and get special treatment. I mean, Kamala is fighting to have funding for prisoners who are transgender to get sex change operations on our tax dollar dime. Why isn't she fighting for funding to help black prisoners get more programs (degrees, business, reform, family support)? They focus way too hard on gay rights and not our rights and it leaves a terrible taste in my mouth. I'm not even registered to vote so I'm not participating either way. I don't love Trump either but it's his stupid followers that seem to have more of a racist vibe vs. Donald himself, so the 'Trumpsters' make his side look bad. America is a shyt show... I just try to bury my head in the ground and ignore all the nonsense but there is just as much wrong with the left as there is with the right, so it's tough to make the best of either side.
:gucci: if homophobia makes you vote for racist cacs then maybe you should seek therapy

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
What the fukk is social justice people? Do you live around Black people to know what social justice people are offline?

What type of dumb shyt is this?
He’s white nyc , on here cosplaying black :pachaha:
It’s the lesser of two evils. Yall so caught up in race(they all racist this is America) that yall willing to continue to let the economy go to shyt, have your sexuality and what you identify with mean more than what you were born with, and continue to let democrats who do nothing for you and haven’t historically unless it’s to pander and put you on govt assistance keep doing the same nothing.
Im a black man with pride , I would never vote for the man who has the backing of the kkk, sorry playa no c00n over here , you can choose the best choice for you but that right there is a no brainer sorry c00n number 10000, I also don’t consider myself a democrat, I’ll vote for a dead fox before I vote for Mr black jobs :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

@Savvir @Professor Emeritus guarantee I know what this posters about

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Damn this site fell off hard. It’s become LSA Lite the last 7 years. Everyone sounds like one Big Black Gynocracy nikka,

So I’m assuming everyone calling Lord Jamar a c00n for supporting Trump didn’t vote for Biden in 2020, friends.:sas1:

Trump quit playing Football because someone roughed him up. He is anti-masculine.