Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

shakobe

All Star
Daps
MLK and Malcom X etc all were social justice warriors. Because of social worries you have your freedoms now.

Yes, it was lefties, antifa, social justice warriors who put in work for you to have the freedoms you enjoy now.
You can’t compare them to the frauds we have to today. Like the nikka from around my way I forget his name but he walks around with an Afro and speaks with a fake ass 1960’s southern accent. Him and that Tupac with long hair lookin nikka are frauds.

Edit Justin Pearson

shakobe

All Star
Daps
Black people don’t say shyt like this. Who the fukk are you around off-line that are social justice individuals? It is obvious you are not around Black people.
Now you the spokesman for black people I would slap the shyt outta you in front of your family and go in your pockets

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Republicans get votes because they at least pretend to care about brining more decently paid labor to men.
you goin too far fam. They dont even pretend to care about labor. They get votes from a lot of men of color because (and im paraphrasing @NYC Rebel here) when men feel weak and feckless, performative toxic masculinity looks attractive. Especially when said toxic masculinity blames everyone else (fags, immigrants, democrats) for the real problems in America.

That is all Trump and his brand does.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Republicans get votes because they at least pretend to care about brining more decently paid labor to men.
Where is this evidence besides podium posturing? Because it’s not shown in their policies. Why do you want to be lied to? Why does pretending matter to you? I can guarantee you that there are more pro democrat policies that would be beneficial to you were killed by Republicans. I just don’t get the whole pretend thing when reality matters more. Like I said, many of you like being lied to. At least you’re admitting that they’re pretending, but their policies are much worse for you.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you goin too far fam. They dont even pretend to care about labor. They get votes from a lot of men of color because (and im paraphrasing @NYC Rebel here) when men feel weak and feckless, performative toxic masculinity looks attractive. Especially when said toxic masculinity blames everyone else (fags, immigrants, democrats) for the real problems in America.

That is all Trump and his brand does.
Every republican plan is centered around white men and the non blacks that follow along are just cheerleaders.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I think it's very obvious especially given that so many of the "endorsements" are coming from burnt out d-list celebs or lower. Lil Pump, Whoa Vicky, Amber Rose, random reality TV people. I also think it's very clear that some of these "urban media" Youtube and social media pages are boosting Trump content for money. That Art Of Dialogue page has multiple Trump videos, Math Hoffa has vids where he is parroting Trump (which Mecca shakes his head in disgust)...this is clearly part of the black engagement for the campaign.
They just stupid.

How much can Trump be giving them? $20,000 each? Doubt that.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The you have nothing else to say or to refute, you do dumb babble, I get it.

how individual, nowhere did I mention Trump as a good candidate, but Kamala isn't bread and butter either. America has problem, that is what I am conveying. The world is in trouble with both candidates.

Kamala opens the borders to flood the USA with Asians and Latinos and Trump supports a white ethno-state, where ignores racism towards Black America. That's messed up. Dems make false promises and tell Black America it needs to be studied.
In layman’s terms…#BothSides, friends.