Lord Jamar endorses Donald Trump for president

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: if homophobia makes you vote for racist cacs then maybe you should seek therapy
Nothing is making me vote.. I'm not voting. My point is that it disgusts me that you can be a man who chooses to play around with other mens' dookie holes and be celebrated by the left. You can pretend you're a female and society is forced to play make-believe with you or else get canceled or crucified for 'misgendering' if you don't play along with their borderline mental illness. Now, I don't want these people to be discriminated against or be victims of hate crimes or anything, but beyond that, they don't deserve special treatment. Most importantly, plenty gay people can hide their gayness to avoid discrimination and move through society stealthily. A black person cannot hide their blackness in order to get treated fairly in a prejudiced situation. It's not a fair playing field and I can't rock with it at all. The fact that gay rights are more of a huge focus with Democrats than racial discrimination and black issues in America is a big problem for me. I also don't like illegal immigrants getting more benefits/bonuses/assistance/protection than struggling black Americans that were born here. It leaves a bad taste knowing that my grandparents came from Barbados and did everything the right way. Went through all the hoops to become citizens. They didn't get debit cards, cell phones, restaurant meals, or cash bonuses when they crossed the border. This shyt is not fair at all... the Democrat administration has really rubbed me the wrong way in recent years. I don't feel that the Republican party or Trump are 'racist cacs', but a lot of their fans/voters are. It's stereotypical that if you're a racist cac, you vote Republican and if you're black, you vote Democrat... and that's how it is and has been that way for awhile. But back to my main point - I can see why Lord Jamar don't fukk with the left.

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Nothing is making me vote.. I'm not voting. My point is that it disgusts me that you can be a man who chooses to play around with other mens' dookie holes and be celebrated by the left. You can pretend you're a female and society is forced to play make-believe with you or else get canceled or crucified for 'misgendering' if you don't play along with their borderline mental illness. Now, I don't want these people to be discriminated against or be victims of hate crimes or anything, but beyond that, they don't deserve special treatment. Most importantly, plenty gay people can hide their gayness to avoid discrimination and move through society stealthily. A black person cannot hide their blackness in order to get treated fairly in a prejudiced situation. It's not a fair playing field and I can't rock with it at all. The fact that gay rights are more of a huge focus with Democrats than racial discrimination and black issues in America is a big problem for me. I also don't like illegal immigrants getting more benefits/bonuses/assistance/protection than struggling black Americans that were born here. It leaves a bad taste knowing that my grandparents came from Barbados and did everything the right way. Went through all the hoops to become citizens. They didn't get debit cards, cell phones, restaurant meals, or cash bonuses when they crossed the border. This shyt is not fair at all... the Democrat administration has really rubbed me the wrong way in recent years. I don't feel that the Republican party or Trump are 'racist cacs', but a lot of their fans/voters are. It's stereotypical that if you're a racist cac, you vote Republican and if you're black, you vote Democrat... and that's how it is and has been that way for awhile. But back to my main point - I can see why Lord Jamar don't fukk with the left.
Jesus Christ…yo bucking ass hit us with, I don’t think. Massa trump is racist at 2 in the morning, we get it , you love you some trump , Martin Luther c00n Jr :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Jesus Christ…yo bucking ass hit us with, I don’t think. Massa trump is racist at 2 in the morning, we get it , you love you some trump , Martin Luther c00n Jr :mjlol:
At this point if they're human, I think they just go to chatgpt ask for it make a shyt post and they just copy and paste. Cause ain't no way he typed all of that

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It’s the lesser of two evils. Yall so caught up in race(they all racist this is America) that yall willing to continue to let the economy go to shyt, have your sexuality and what you identify with mean more than what you were born with, and continue to let democrats who do nothing for you and haven’t historically unless it’s to pander and put you on govt assistance keep doing the same nothing.
Jesus Christ. :mjlol: