Lord Jamar: "Donnell Rawlings Is a B*tch Ass N*gga"

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
nope but im not gonna have an issue with it, its got nothing to do with me,he keeps saying its "bringin the black male down" yet he is the only person constantly attacking black people,if he isnt in your circle,it shouldn't concern you(lord jamar)

youre a sellout.

tuckin your nuts for a buck.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
youre a sellout.

so wait......

if i sign an endorsement deal with nike,and some1 ask me a question about gays,and i give a PC answer because i dont wanna fukk up the money iv made for myself and my fam....does that make me a sell out???

genuine question

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
youre a sellout.

Jamar let his swing, out in the open for a buck nikka...:laugh:

For the whole world, gays included to see, in between rape scenes no less.

Oh an he's a fukking idiot by the way, he said Omar Epps should be brought to justice for crimes against humanity :mjlol:

nikka is obviously projecting his insecurities.

Last edited:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Angela yee exposed him trying to ask rnb singers out on dates. hate it had to be him

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Male r&b singers!?.

If they were females, how is that being exposed?.
Watch Donnell on the breakfast club shyt was suspect.

Yeah he pretty much wanted to take August Alisna on a date

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yo..Mc Metaphysical, when I found out u were that sucker ILLFILABLUNT from SOHH I ignored u ever since because you got exposed for being a sucker and a coward. When I came to ya job area with the camera and posted the pic exposing how I had you scared to come out of the building u were working at the time, i broke ya spirit..I get it....when I kept pleading with you to meet me at certain parks in your neighborhood in Queens..all u did was talk greasy on SOHH..u never met me.....and I kept taking pictures of said locations with the time showing how u were a coward and fraud. Not once did I threaten u with bodily harm yet u were still scared....SOHH fell apart soon after and you changed your name out of shame. SOHH falling a part was the best thing to happen to u because I turned your name into mud on that site. A few heads on this site remembered and called u out for your being the coward that u are....I would "like" the posters who called u out and that pissed u off because reality is hard pill to swallow for some...soon after...You started tagging me and neg repping me for attention like some weirdo and I kept ignoring u...U think its ok to talk greasy online while never meeting said person in the real world to back up that talk....I cant play that game because thats some sucker sh*t.....And the rule is: Ignore the suckers.

Here we are in March 2014....You tagged me yet again on some weirdo sh*t having me thinking this would be a convo about Lord Jamar. So this is what I'll do since u want me to stop ignoring you. I'm asking you kindly to just fall back. You took an L that people will always hold over your head and your E-ego is bruised. But it was online nonsense. Leave it alone. I'm only gonna give you one more and then after that, I promise you, I'm gonna give you more attention then u bargained for. I promise. Again, I'm asking you to fall back and stop being a weirdo.

Were you the dude that was walking with a camera and talking like some old ninja in a store? I vaguely remember some shyt about two postings having a beef and one of them putting on some kind of weird voice on a video or some shyt. :russ:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Angela yee exposed him trying to ask rnb singers out on dates. hate it had to be him

who?

so wait......

if i sign an endorsement deal with nike,and some1 ask me a question about gays,and i give a PC answer because i dont wanna fukk up the money iv made for myself and my fam....does that make me a sell out???

genuine question

it depends on what you say.

if you cosign it, then youre a sellout........unless youre genuinely cosigning that chit, of course.

Jamar let his swing, out in the open for a buck nikka...:laugh:

For the whole world, gays included to see, in between rape scenes no less.

Oh an he's a fukking idiot by the way, he said Omar Epps should be brought to justice for crimes against humanity :mjlol:

nikka is obviously projecting his insecurities.

so what? its called acting dog. and its not like he did anything gay either. "wow, hes fighting in the shower in s prison series. SHOCKING".:childplease:

as for the omar epps comment, that comes from him having knowledge-of-self. jamar's comments are actually the way that brothers are supposed to react to that type stuff. and he prolly either reps hebrew or is muslim. even if he actually does have insecurites, this wouldnt serve as evidence. this is common speak.

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
breh i aint talkin about run of the mill nikkaz.

its US. nikkaz from SOHH, nikkaz from COLI.

cut it out, if you here then you shouldve done the math. if not then you dont count.

because in order to do math you must learn to count.

i dont bash nikkaz, i always give props and put people on whether its on or offline. i just hate toys.

well i think its funny you can honestly say your stance didnt change in four posts like the four seasons

im an 80s baby as well and i wont tolerate anyone claimin to be a hip-hop head and aint familiar with brand nubian.

i didnt say you gotta like em, love em or anything. my point was you listed excuses that contradicted each other.

you think you have good knowledge but thats the same thing an idiot can think. you must show and prove and that kid you have not done.

i aint worked up, im casually typing this with my feet up on a desk. if my words feel like they contain a sting its because you can feel my passion cuz i live this shyt.

brand nubian made a lot of noise with their comeback joint in 98 too, i remember it was a big deal with them and tribe dropping an album (love movement) around the same time and debating which one was better. I'm kind of a older head though so I was like:blessed:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
who?

it depends on what you say.

if you cosign it, then youre a sellout........unless youre genuinely cosigning that chit, of course.

if thats the case , ppl who believe that shouldnt work for any1, u have to understand,once you sign a contract for endorsements or even a normal job contract,your representing the company first...

at the end of the day,believe it or not but we all strive to "sellout"

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
if thats the case , ppl who believe that shouldnt work for any1, u have to understand,once you sign a contract for endorsements or even a normal job contract,your representing the company first...

at the end of the day,believe it or not but we all strive to "sellout"

nah, speak for yourself dog.

money dont make me. i make money.

if a reporter asked me how i felt about gay chit, i'd prolly just say "no comment" and keep it movin. thats the furthest i can go with "being a company guy".

all that cosigning chit? nah. kiss my ass. go find a whipping boy.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
nah, speak for yourself dog.

money dont make me. i make money.

if a reporter asked me how i felt about gay chit, i'd prolly just say "no comment" and keep it movin. thats the furthest i can go with "being a company guy".

all that cosigning chit? nah. kiss my ass. go find a whipping boy.

but you saying "no comment" is still you not expressing how you really feel about the situation (your not saying what you want to say)............your trying to protect what u have,which is a job!,which in turn means your going by your contract,code of conduct...

thats lord jamars form of" sellout",going by what lord jamar said about donnell....

but anyway,money talks,every1 has a price:yeshrug:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
but you saying "no comment" is still you not expressing how you really feel about the situation (your not saying what you want to say)............your trying to protect what u have,which is a job!,which in turn means your going by your contract,code of conduct...

thats lord jamars form of" sellout",going by what lord jamar said about donnell....

but anyway,money talks,every1 has a price:yeshrug:

lord jamar called donnell a sellout because of what he said. big difference.

and "no comment" basically translates to "i dont f*ck with that chit".

no everyone does not have a price. keep believing that tho.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
lord jamar called donnell a sellout because of what he said. big difference.

and "no comment" basically translates to "i dont f*ck with that chit".

no everyone does not have a price. keep believing that tho.
and what he said is what i put forth to u in the question about endorsement deals!!!
//
saying "no comment" is also a politically correct way of saying " i dont wanna say what I really want to say",every1 has a view on every subject when a decent amount of understanding of the subject is put forth

for example if your a basketball fan n i randomly say "kobe cant ball" im sure you would say " yes he can" (you giving your view on the sub)

and your right,not evey1 has a price but if offered a certain amount,"beliefs" start to change....