Lord Jamar: "Donnell Rawlings Is a B*tch Ass N*gga"

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did. If you look for it, you will find it. He also said all the Yelawolf fans are racist as shyt. They were calling him a n!gger in the comments page and all kinds of horrible shyt.

They were definitely beefing for a while, I dunno if they're still going at it. I think its still on and popping.
Where did he call yelawolf a fakkit? He didn't. He wasn't talking reckless like this. This guys a c00n.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Not in this format tho. Vlad is exploiting nikkas. Furthermore, not to sound like a new jack but who really cares what Lord Jamar's opinion is. Nobody currently popping is going to "jeopardize friendships". A video is not twitter, you cant pull a Gucci and claim your body got hacked :pachaha:

Not to mention black people have been going at each other's necks for the approval of slime balls like Vlad for a minute. What will the videos you want to see more of actually DO for anybody, besides satiate some school girl infatuation with gossip and shyt talking

No thanks.... grown men dont engage in such fukkery :camby:

these videos bring awareness to even the most oblivious of people.

i would hope that he gets a cut from this tho.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tryna to hide thier cackery is all. Anyone that claims Brand Nubian "wasn't a big deal" is likely a c00n. Brand Nubian are responsible for some of the most positive, conscious, uplifting, hiphop music that the genre has ever produced. Even if you don't like the actual sound of the music (which i would find hard), you have to respect the message and the music.

Add Public Enemy and I agree. I also agree with the poster that ever generations gets entitled with comfort, so they become "softer." I blame technology for that shyt.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
LOL. yall going in on @Roberto Dinero. this thread seems to be basically centered around him.:laugh:

i dont know exactly what he said that got yall mad, so im not gonna blindly cosign the bul. but i know that he didnt really get into rap until like '97 or some chit.

most people that didnt seriously start following rap until the late '90s and after, dont know chit about brand nubian. and most of them arent into that type of sound. the same way they prefer some chit like IWW over illmatic.

Never in my life met a hip hop head in elementary school
I aint mad at the passion for hip hop tho

we exist dog.

we exist.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
lol, at not selling out, as soon as some1 offers me x amount of money u best believe il keep my views to myself!

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
would you wear a dress too?

nope but im not gonna have an issue with it, its got nothing to do with me,he keeps saying its "bringin the black male down" yet he is the only person constantly attacking black people,if he isnt in your circle,it shouldn't concern you(lord jamar)