Lord Jamar DEMOLISHES KRS-One's claim of Latinos pioneering Hip-Hop

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Again more deflection and disconnect.

You posting links.
To deflect away from your lack of knowledge in the culture of hiphop.
Plus the pillars of hiphop.
which you are not a part of.

Yousa toy.

If you were not a toy.

You would be able to answer:

What' do you write?

Only toys gloss over this question and not able to answer. Then reply with deflection online.

If this was real life. You would be dismissed socially as a toy. In any and everything pillar or culture based socially.

Yousa goofie ass toy.
trying to post links to meion the internet. When you would not even be able to link shyt. If I never went to work.

So stop the cap.

you are a toy = @IllmaticDelta

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you're willing to die on a hill built with the ramblings of an idiot, so be it. I only deal with facts!

^^when you or anyone else can make the Nuyorican or Jamaican equivalent of that video as it relates to HipHop, come get at me:russ::wow::whew::ohlawd::banderas:

Again more deflection.
From your toy culture thief misappropriation act. To post links with no review or clarity.

This place is source meets Consumer reports.

Plus since you are not apart of hiphop. You uphold no legacy.
to any wrinkle in time culturally. Not to mention in a journalistic sense.

When I come from the actual pedigree.
of those that created a gateway for you in every sense.

Which comes from numerous pillars. As well as journalistically from scoop Jackson.
As well as juice.
Plus I been a bboy before rhe Roxanne wars.

You are a toy.
@IllmaticDelta

Who offers no actual critical commentary.
Simply because you are a toy. Flaug'n and full of cap base misappropriation.

Art Barr

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you're willing to die on a hill built with the ramblings of an idiot, so be it. I only deal with facts!

^^when you or anyone else can make the Nuyorican or Jamaican equivalent of that video as it relates to HipHop, come get at me:russ::wow::whew::ohlawd::banderas:

You can tell these nikkas don't read or watch the articles/vids you post lol

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
@Art Barr @Plankton

funny-tupac.gif

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Posting a Snoop and Tupac gif is yet another distraction from answering the question but thats not gonna work today.

So I'll ask it again

@spliz said "If he's saying hip hop started outside of the Bronx. Yes. Wrong. If he's saying hip hop got influence from outside of the Bronx. He's right. 2 different things tho."

And you said Flowers was the TRUE god of black NYC djs.

So are you saying Flowers and Jones started Hip Hop or they influenced it???
:jbhmm:

The reason u won't answer is because Spliz shytted on your answer before u could say it..
:pachaha::laff:

Spliz I hope you are seeing this.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
L
Nope. I see u refuse to answer tho so imma move on.
nah. You gonna assume that because he’s this, that means that.

Be real. I’m born and raised in this city and spilled blood here. fukk I gotta validate my people’s
origins as if I’m some cac and not didnt grow up a pan Africanist?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You can tell these nikkas don't read or watch the articles/vids you post lol

True story. Illmatic more then once responded to me posting a bunch of videos and the videos had absolutly nothing to do with what I was talking about or they went off topic ( he did it in this very thread in post #77). But his response would get a bunch of daps from posters. When I pointed out that the videos didn't have anything to do with what I was talking about ( Like I did in post #90 to his response in post #77) he just posted more videos as a distraction/deflection that got more daps. He does that as a distraction. It's his gimmick. The funny thing is that u say dudes aint watching his videos yet when I watched his videos and noticed they were irrelevant to my response, it was very clear that the people dapping him were really the ones who didn't watch the videos.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
True story. Illmatic more then once responded to me posting a bunch of videos and the videos had absolutly nothing to do with what I was talking about or they went off topic ( he did it in this very thread in post #77). But his response would get a bunch of daps from posters. When I pointed out that the videos didn't have anything to do with what I was talking about he just posted more videos as a distraction/deflection that got more daps. He does that as a distraction. It's his gimmick. The funny thing is that u say dudes aint watching his videos yet when I watched his videos and noticed they were irrelevant to my response, it was very clear that the people dapping him were really the ones who didn't watch the videos.

:comeon: don't blame me because what I posted went over your head due to your lack of knowledge on the subject

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
L

nah. You gonna assume that because he’s this, that means that.

Be real. I’m born and raised in this city and spilled blood here. fukk I gotta validate my people’s
origins as if I’m some cac and not didnt grow up a pan Africanist?
Like I said imma move on. U bringing up growing up in the city like that's what I asked. U don't wanna answer fine. Imma move on.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

@spliz are you seeing him duck and hide twice? :heh:

This is your King? LOL. He skipped over my question twice so I'm now gonna ask it a 3rd time.

@spliz said "If he's saying hip hop started outside of the Bronx. Yes. Wrong. If he's saying hip hop got influence from outside of the Bronx. He's right. 2 different things tho."

And you said Flowers was the TRUE god of black NYC djs.

So are you saying Flowers and Jones started Hip Hop or they influenced it???
:jbhmm:

The reason u won't answer is because Spliz shytted on your answer before u could say it..
:pachaha::laff:

Spliz I hope you are seeing this.