CHICAGO

Says the non drawing nobody.
On the internet and in yo huff ass never was real life
@IllmaticDelta

That has no threads.
ever made about them ever.

plus if it did happen.
you would be unable to.
counter anything neg based about yourself like moi. With actual facts.

You see how easily.
@illmatic delta
would like for the real to go away.
To get across.
The false narrative of culture theif wackness and deflection artistry.
When they have no pillar and not apart of hiphop at all.
Only people dissing me always got exposed as toys.

When @IllmaticDelta is a toy.

Art Barr

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Sounds like you are unfamiliar with DJ King Charles if you have to ask that question.

:sas2:
nikka all u did was watch that Founding Fathers film that tries to dismantle the fact that Hip Hop started in the Bronx and say it started in Brooklyn and Queens. And traces shyt back OD far to the point it doesn't even make sense. It's all a bunch of rewriting of history. Yes there was DJs before hip hop. But hip hop. As it came together. As the elements. And coined. Was rooted in Black American break beats. If u gonna do that. We can trace the shyt all the way back to the south. It's all a bunch of conflating facts and trying to take credit for shyt.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
@IllmaticDelta
Illmatic delta = a toy
Illmatic delta Is a toy.
from a go go slash disco house background.

He has no pillar.

Do not even listen to that toy.
Or his bullshyt toy postings.

The same shyt you exposed on him in this thread.

is the same shyt i exposed aboutbhim being a toy.
when i posted facts about gogo.. when he tried to say.
go go was a part of hiphop.

when go go is a rnb house derivative of disco and has no culture.

plus go go is distinctly not a part of hiphop.

Like I said in my previous post here.

Stop listening to toy ass culture thieves.

Art Barr

Salute. :salute:

I have to agree. @IllmaticDelta is a toy......H has gone as far as discrediting Ralph McDaniels and Davey D...Two pioneers who are record keepers for the culture, all in an attempt to win a talking point on The Coli. He came in here in post #93 and discredited Ralph McDaniels when Ralph was actually there in the 70's and thinks he has more say so then Ralph when he wasn't even around like Ralph was. IllmaticDelta isn't even from NYC. All of his info is 2nd hand yet he pokes his chest out like some authority who was there when he wasn't and will discredit those who actually were there. A "Toy" is the perfect description of who he really is.

A few other posters are also seeing thru Illmatics bullshyt posting. :ehh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
no it’s not .

The idea that proof is in Jamaican or Hispanic music being used in break beats is hilarious. You can be influenced by a style from another group beyond the restrictions you tied it to. African Americans aren’t immune to using outside influences to create their own genre.
Are u African American? What are u?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps

giphy.gif

I read this before I watched the clip for the first time and fell out my chair off the strength of this..I didn't think it would be that early on.​
Yo i said if he says this shyt in shutting it off. Literally started with it. fukking guy man. He comes off so stupid talking like that. Tryna sound like a kid with sound blerbs and catch phrases. LORD jamar everyone.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
nikka all u did was watch that Founding Fathers film that tries to dismantle the fact that Hip Hop started in the Bronx and say it started in Brooklyn and Queens. And traces shyt back OD far to the point it doesn't even make sense. It's all a bunch of rewriting of history. Yes there was DJs before hip hop. But hip hop. As it came together. As the elements. And coined. Was rooted in Black American break beats. If u gonna do that. We can trace the shyt all the way back to the south. It's all a bunch of conflating facts and trying to take credit for shyt.

Well if what you said is true then @IllmaticDelta also got it wrong because in post #94 he co signed Grand Master Flowers ( who is from Brooklyn) as one of the founding fathers. He even refered to Flowers as the TRUE god of black NYC djs.

Are you saying IllmaticDelta got it wrong too??

:sas1:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Well if what you said is true then @IllmaticDelta also got it wrong because in post #94 he co signed Grand Master Flowers ( who is from Brooklyn) as one of the founding fathers. He even refered to Flowers as the TRUE god of black NYC djs.

Are you saying IllmaticDelta got it wrong too??

Anyone who tries to claim that Hip Hop as a culture started anywhere outside of the Bronx is wrong.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yo i said if he says this shyt in shutting it off. Literally started with it. fukking guy man. He comes off so stupid talking like that. Tryna sound like a kid with sound blerbs and catch phrases. LORD jamar everyone.

This.

It is fukk both jamar and krs.

Hiphop has no gateway for anyone moving forward. As both krs and jamar some flaug'n ass loan dodger rap nikkaz.
Ask both them to freestyle. It is remedial or some shyt off their album.

fukk both them nikkaz.

Especially krs. As hiphop is in the disarray based state it is in. As krs enabled a pedo and that sexual deviant puff. To run rough shod over the rap industry. When rap as business of the pillars of the culture. was the only industrial gateway left. Plus ruined the gateway for anyone to learn about hiphop. Or become a part of hiphop.
By not upholding the mores and norms of the new school way of thought. That created their draw.
as ol school legacy hold overs in the new school way of thought.

Till krs diss bambaata and puff.

Then you can be accepting.

Yet till then fukk that nikka.

just like it was fukk anyone violating the mores and norms of hiphop. Regardless of who you are or were. If you violating the mores and norms of hiphop culture you are a toy. Plus will be rendered a nondraw.

same here for krs.
till krs does the job he championed to have. You can not honor.
shyt krs is talking about.

Plus in that.
is why hiphop has no gateway. As you can not have a gateway for a culture. Where the main culture based person is faking Jax, flaug'n.

Art Barr

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

You see how you post a bunch of irrelevant videos as a distraction to the point??

Lets bring it back to the point..

The person I quoted said that Hip Hop was "rooted" in FBA. DJ Flowers and DJ Pete Jones were FBA but DJ King Charles is Jamacian so me bringing up King Charles destroys the whole "rooted in FBA" conversation.

:sas2:

See, you didn't understand the significance of WHY I posted those Djs. KIng Charles didn't do any mixing, blending, cuts etc. The mixing style of Flowers and Jones IS the foundation that HipHop djing would be born out of.

35nvLMK.png

mdGIOWL.jpg

King Charles was still in Jamaica when Flowers was mixing on two turntables back in 1966!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
See, you didn't understand the significance of WHY I posted those Djs. KIng Charles didn't do any mixing, blending, cuts etc. The mixing style of Flowers and Jones IS the foundation that HipHop djing would be born out of.

35nvLMK.png

mdGIOWL.jpg

King Charles was still in Jamaica when Flowers was mixing on two turntables back in 1966!

Your motive for posting this is welled in false doctrine.
Plus deflection.

Not to mention. You gave no rant on said link at all. So we know you flaug'n. Plus you never reviewed material here ever. To easily expose you are a toy.

As the birth of hiphop culture.
in the ol school and new school way of thought occurred.
To combat the sellout c00n'n that revolved around rnb and ill social practices of disco. Which is an offshoot of rnb.
As well as disco and go go are culturally lacking rnb based constructs.

That is why you making all these post is false doctrine. As you do not understand.
the origins of hiphop.
plus you are not a part of hiphop.

What chu write?

notice you can not answer because you are not hiphop?
you are lost.
Then showcase disconnect.

You have a disconnect. As you are a toy. Trying to negate the origins of hiphop culture. To fit your toy based narrative. That is easily countered.
with the origin of hiphop culture and how the pillars of hiphop all united from being formerly splintered. Plus created before hiphop culture was derived as necessary. To see those skills of the pillar live on. Past their original fad based shelf life.

Art Barr

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Salute. :salute:

I have to agree. @IllmaticDelta is a toy......H has gone as far as discrediting Ralph McDaniels and Davey D...Two pioneers who are record keepers for the culture, all in an attempt to win a talking point on The Coli. He came in here in post #93 and discredited Ralph McDaniels when Ralph was actually there in the 70's and thinks he has more say so then Ralph when he wasn't even around like Ralph was. IllmaticDelta isn't even from NYC. All of his info is 2nd hand yet he pokes his chest out like some authority who was there when he wasn't and will discredit those who actually were there. A "Toy" is the perfect description of who he really is.

A few other posters are also seeing thru Illmatics bullshyt posting. :ehh:

If you're willing to die on a hill built with the ramblings of an idiot, so be it. I only deal with facts!

^^when you or anyone else can make the Nuyorican or Jamaican equivalent of that video as it relates to HipHop, come get at me:russ::wow::whew::ohlawd::banderas:

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Your shyt false doctrine.

As the birth of hiphop culture.
in the ol school and new school way of thought occurred.
To combat the sellout c00n'n that revolved around rnb and ill social practices of disco. Which is an offshoot of rnb.

That is why you making all these post is false doctrine. As you do not understand the origins of hiphop and you are not a part of hiphop.

You have a disconnect. As you are a toy. Trying to negate the origins of hiphop culture. To fit your toy based narrative. That is easily countered with the origin of hiphop culture and how the pillars of hiphop all united from being formerly splintered. Plus created before hiphop culture was derived as necessary. To see those skills of the pillar live on. Past their original fad based shelf life.

Art Barr

next:camby::pachaha:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Stop it...Don't put this on me. @spliz said "If he's saying hip hop started outside of the Bronx. Yes. Wrong. If he's saying hip hop got influence from outside of the Bronx. He's right. 2 different things tho."

And you said Flowers was the TRUE god of black NYC djs.

So are you saying Flowers and Jones started Hip Hop or they influenced it???

:jbhmm: