Lord Jamar DEMOLISHES KRS-One's claim of Latinos pioneering Hip-Hop

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yall stay stuck on the music aspect. Hip hop culture wasn’t just DJing. And acting as if Flash isn’t from Barbados is mad wild
nikka that's beside the point. It's all rooted in being surrounded by FBA. Regardless of the background of the person participating. It's all black American rooted. And I'm not tethering anything.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
nikka that's beside the point. It's all rooted in being surrounded by FBA. Regardless of the background of the person participating. It's all black American rooted. And I'm not tethering anything.

What about the Jamacian, DJ King Charles who was late 60s Hip Hop before Herc?

:sas1:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:duck:

Even now you just posted a bunch of videos as a distraction when I never said anything Hip Hop related. I was pointing out your gimmick.

I thought you were stand up till you got caught lying about Ralph McDaniel not knowing what was going on in The Bronx during the 70s. You were feeling ya self so hard trying to discredit Ralph that you forgot you said he didn't know what was going on in The Bronx during the 70s and you posted an article where he said he got into Hip Hop in 1976.

:heh:

That article you posted after saying Ralph got into Hip Hop in 76 exposed the lie you pulled out your ass about him not knowing what was going on in The Bronx. I'm gonna throw that in your face forever.

And I caught you in 2 more lies but that Ralph McDaniel lie was the first time I caught you lying and making up bullshyt and realizing that you will do that in an attempt to win an argument. FACTS.

:childplease: dude, you keep bringing this up like I didn't kill your whole argument. It's not even worth the time to discuss Ralph as he wasn't there and didn't know anything about HipHop's formative (early 1970s not mid 1970s) years!

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
What about the Jamacian, DJ King Charles who was late 60s Hip Hop before Herc?

What about the TRUE god of black NYC djs: Grand Master Flowers

Flowers was also a graf pioneer

what about Pete Dj Jones, the man who influenced/mentored a who's who of HipHop, including Flash!

^^^both of those DJs were from the South:sas2:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
:childplease: dude, you keep bringing this up like I didn't kill your whole argument. It's not even worth the time to discuss Ralph as he wasn't there and didn't know anything about HipHop's formative (early 1970s not mid 1970s) years!

:duck:

I'm gald you posted the link because that confirms how you lied as a distraction. I was talking about a 2007 interview Ralph had with Bambatta. You went to the 70's for no reason because that's your distraction gimmick. Saying Ralph didnt know anything about the early 70's Hip Hop was totally irrelevant to the 2007 interview because I'm sure by 2007 Ralph was fully aware of what was going on in the early 70's by 2007.

Even now you brought up the early 70's when the whole thing started concerning a 2007 interview. That further exposes you as being a liar who will make up a lie as a distraction. The link you posted confirms this.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@IllmaticDelta does this thing where he'll post a bunch of irrelevant videos that either contradict a point or go off topic to a point. And he will execute it as if he is correcting someone but 50% of the time he's just posting a bunch of videos as a distraction. A few posters fall for it and dap him up as if he made a point ( some will dap him 1 minute after a post filled with videos that are over 1 minute confirming they didnt even watch the videos) but when you actually watch the videos and compare them to the point he's debating 50% of the time the videos dont even match the point he is contesting. And according to him he is never wrong even when he is proven wrong.

@IllmaticDelta
Illmatic delta = a toy
Illmatic delta Is a toy.
from a go go slash disco house background.

He has no pillar.

Do not even listen to that toy.
Or his bullshyt toy postings.

The same shyt you exposed on him in this thread.

is the same shyt i exposed aboutbhim being a toy.
when i posted facts about gogo.. when he tried to say.
go go was a part of hiphop.

when go go is a rnb house derivative of disco and has no culture.

plus go go is distinctly not a part of hiphop.

Like I said in my previous post here.

Stop listening to toy ass culture thieves.

Art Barr

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
What about the TRUE god of black NYC djs: Grand Master Flowers

Flowers was also a graf pioneer

what about Pete Dj Jones, the man who influenced/mentored a who's who of HipHop, including Flash!

You see how you post a bunch of irrelevant videos as a distraction to the point??

Lets bring it back to the point..

The person I quoted said that Hip Hop was "rooted" in FBA. DJ Flowers and DJ Pete Jones were FBA but DJ King Charles is Jamacian so me bringing up King Charles destroys the whole "rooted in FBA" conversation.

:sas2:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
@IllmaticDelta
Illmatic delta = a toy
Illmatic delta Is a toy.
from a go go slash disco house background.

He has no pillar.

Do not even listen to that toy.
Or his bullshyt toy postings.

The same shyt you exposed on him in this thread.

is the same shyt i exposed aboutbhim being a toy.
when i posted facts about gogo.. when he tried to say.
go go was a part of hiphop.

when go go is a rnb house derivative of disco and has no culture.

plus go go is distinctly not a part of hiphop.

Like I said in my previous post here.

Stop listening to toy ass culture thieves.

Art Barr

stick to rambling old man:camby:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

You see how you post a bunch of irrelevant videos as a distraction to the point??

Lets bring it back to the point..

The person I quoted said that Hip Hop was "rooted" in FBA. DJ Flowers and DJ Pete Jones were FBA but DJ King Charles is Jamacian so me bringing up King Charles destroys the whole "rooted in FBA" conversation.

:sas2:
I said it was rooted in FBA MUSIC nikka. I never said Jamaican Americans weren't there. Matter fact. In this VERY THREAD I said the opposite.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
nikka that's beside the point.
no it’s not .

The idea that proof is in Jamaican or Hispanic music being used in break beats is hilarious. You can be influenced by a style from another group beyond the restrictions you tied it to. African Americans aren’t immune to using outside influences to create their own genre.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Turned it off when it started with

“Yanadamean”

No. No i dont nadamean jamar.

giphy.gif

I read this before I watched the clip for the first time and fell out my chair off the strength of this..I didn't think it would be that early on.​