Lord Jamar DEMOLISHES KRS-One's claim of Latinos pioneering Hip-Hop

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Only old heads give a damn about this topic. None of these younger rappers or current urban media outlets give a damn about this topic. Like I said in previous threads and I'ma say in this thread. No one gives a damn about 70's Hip Hop except hardcore hip hop heads. And seeing people out of nowhere all of a sudden pretending like they care about 70's Hip Hop looks fake.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Only old heads give a damn about this topic. None of these younger rappers or current urban media outlets give a damn about this topic. Like I said in previous threads and I'ma say in this thread. No one gives a damn about 70's Hip Hop except hardcore hip hop heads. And seeing people out of nowhere all of a sudden pretending like they care about 70's Hip Hop looks fake.

You keep saying this as if this justifies the spread of fake hiphop history:mjlol: Fake history must always be corrected, no matter the subject or how far back in time, it took place.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Phase2 said this about the Black and Puerto Rican relations of his time :sas2:

EA3oWtB.jpeg

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You keep saying this as if this justifies the spread of fake hiphop history:mjlol: Fake history must always be corrected, no matter the subject or how far back in time, it took place.
:duck:

Wrong.

That's not my intention at all...That's you just making up shyt again. I didn't say that to justify the spread of fake hip hop history you lying piece of shyt. Don't alert me and quote me days later in a thread that is dead to put words in my mouth weirdo. The motive behind my words is right at the last sentence of my comment you liar. I'll repost it again since you purposely ignored it. seeing people out of nowhere all of a sudden pretending like they care about 70's Hip Hop looks fake. And I pretty much have been saying that in every thread. I also pointed out in that previous thread that if the average person saying "FBAs started Hip Hop" cant name 5 key figures from the 70's then that exposes them as being trend hoppers who are fake and they don't really care about 70's Hip Hop. FACTS.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Like I said only old heads give 2 fux about this topic. You wont find 1 person from this new era who cares. The new era dictates what the real trends are and the real hot topics. The new era doesn't care about 70's Hip Hop because it's a strictly NYC topic that excludes every other region. Plus the only popular hip hop song to come from the 70's era is "Rappers Delight", there really are no songs from the 70's related to hip hop to spark interest for the new era like that.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Wrong.

That's not my intention at all...That's you just making up shyt again. I didn't say that to justify the spread of fake hip hop history you lying piece of shyt. Don't alert me and quote me days later in a thread that is dead to put words in my mouth weirdo. The motive behind my words is right at the last sentence of my comment you liar. I'll repost it again since you purposely ignored it. seeing people out of nowhere all of a sudden pretending like they care about 70's Hip Hop looks fake. And I pretty much have been saying that in every thread. I also pointed out in that previous thread that if the average person saying "FBAs started Hip Hop" cant name 5 key figures from the 70's then that exposes them as being trend hoppers who are fake and they don't really care about 70's Hip Hop. FACTS.

It really isn't "all of a sudden"

abhtxxZ.jpeg

HnGJd4S.jpeg

It been existed but it was under the radar of mainstream discourse and many old heads didn't wanna ruffle feathers.

D0whVFg.jpeg

twpNgcA.jpeg

The old heads who were there before rap records/the INDUSTRY of HipHp, already knew the facts and something about the way the story of hiphop was being told, was fishy from the Herc/Jamaica(n) angle

boxQJi0.jpeg

QRRRr7R.jpeg

8ps7lUw.jpeg

and the Latino angle

c1iQOng.jpeg

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
It really isn't "all of a sudden

You misquoted me again on purpose. I'm not talking about Cholly Rock. I'm not talking about Hip Hop pioneers. I'm talking about "average people" on social media. I literally said that but you ignored it again because you are a liar. Here' I'll post it again the average person saying "FBAs started Hip Hop" cant name 5 key figures from the 70's then that exposes them as being trend hoppers who are fake and they don't really care about 70's Hip Hop. FACTS. Why are you posting a page about Cholly Rock who was there and obviously cares about 70's Hip Hop when I'm talking about "the average person" on social media who doesn't care about 70's Hip Hop?

Because you are a liar, that's why. And then you posted a bunch of fluff to really make the lie look strong. Remember what you said about "correcting"? Well I just corrected you. I was never talking about Hip Hop pioneers, I was talking about the "average person" on urban social meda. So thats you caught in a 2nd lie. But I'm sure @K.O.N.Y will ignore that 2nd lie and dap you up and slurp u off anyway like he always does. Watch...he's gonna dap up your lie...whatch him do it. :mjgrin:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Pay attention. @IllmaticDelta misquoted me twice on purpose.

He's not having a dialogue with me about Hip Hop at this point...Now he's just trolling. And he's doing it because in post #211, I forced him to admit that Flowers wasn't a Hip Hop DJ in the origin and he hates that he had to hold that L :mjlol:

So I was good.....but he was obviously salty about it for days..:lolbron:

So what does he do?.....Days later....He attempts to start another back and forth looking for a W because that L he was holding for days had him furious.....but this time he's misquoting my words to troll knowing he's gonna get co signs no matter what he says. ( edit: Like clockwork @blackestofpanthers @Knicksman20 @The Solid One has dapped up Illmatic misquoting me and lying. Too predictable)

In post #231 he cant do the usual "post a bunch of bullshyt videos and articles" as a deflection because I'm only doing commentary on a blogger. So he uses that...misquotes me on purpose and I correct him.

But then his #1 cheerleader comes in the thread and amps up the misquote and then Illmatic responds to me correcting him by misquoting me again, but this time he adds his usual "post bunch of videos and articles as a deflection"

But in both cases he has to misquote me and lie and say I said things I never said...:sas1:

FOH. :camby:

Naa buddy....You aren't going to purposely misquote me twice to go in circles with bullshyt and not have me call u out on it. You gonna hold that L of you admitting Flowers wasn't a Hip Hop DJ in the origin.

:umad:.

Last edited: