Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You my bro but she's the last person to make guest appearances in threads where nikkas is on a level like this. I tried to ward her off with my first response but she came right back...I don't spare nikkas when in battle mode. I still like her tho and I appreciate the size of her titties as always but she needs to take a damn seat.
:dead:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It’s all words though, you being your age shouldn’t let a boys words on th computer even get you there. It’s not about saying things to look cool. It’s letting a person get you out of character to the point you are making real threats over something that isn’t serious or you were even involved in. You are an intelligent brother but you are popping off at anyone who says anything in here. Though I’m not in the triangle so maybe there is something going on that you feel you need to do this. But it looks silly to outsiders and surprising to people familiar with how you usually post.

IJS :hubie: maybe I don’t understand. The only reason I said anything is because to me that Jisselle comment was out of line.

I fukk with you and you've always been a voice of reason on here.. so on second thought, you're right. My apologies @Jisselle I should've left the red button alone.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
this nikka @The M.I.C. sending dude paragraphs of fan fiction :mjlol::laff:
This nikkah @The M.I.C. writing Gundam fairytales

giphy.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
It’s all words though, you being your age shouldn’t let a boys words on th computer even get you there. It’s not about saying things to look cool. It’s letting a person get you out of character to the point you are making real threats over something that isn’t serious or you were even involved in. You are an intelligent brother but you are popping off at anyone who says anything in here. Though I’m not in the triangle so maybe there is something going on that you feel you need to do this. But it looks silly to outsiders and surprising to people familiar with how you usually post.

IJS :hubie: maybe I don’t understand. The only reason I said anything is because to me that Jisselle comment was out of line.
Ole why cant we all get along ass :mjlol::cape:

Last edited: