Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm not ashamed of anything I post on here, you should be though, this is like kids in HS. I made a JOKE and you took it so seriously, that in itself made me laugh even more, thanks for that. You guys take this wayyyy too seriously, you're too old for that.
a1lu7b.jpg

fukk yo jokes, nikka.

When yo bum ass bf was throwing hadoukens in ya chest..who did you tell? The Coli, nikka. I ain't clownin on that shyt but motherfukkers reached out for you in all SERIOUSNESS cause all in all..how we interact with each other is real and this reckless nikka is MILES from me and doesn't know I rolled like a villian in past times. I wasn't challenging, I was warning..your dumb ass wanted to be obtuse and go for daps. Keep your motherfukking ass on the sidelines.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
fukk yo jokes, nikka.

When yo bum ass bf was throwing hadoukens in ya chest..who did you tell? The Coli, nikka. I ain't clownin on that shyt but motherfukkers reached out for you in all SERIOUSNESS cause all in all..how we interact with each other is real and this reckless nikka is MILES from me and doesn't know I rolled like a villian in past times. I wasn't challenging, I was warning..your dumb ass wanted to be obtuse and go for daps. Keep your motherfukking ass on the sidelines.

:dead:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
fukk yo jokes, nikka.

:beli: That was too much bro. I’m not going to get in your beef O.G, but Jiselle really wanted that to be a secret. We all did help out, but some things we should just leave off limits.