Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Ole why cant we all get alomg ass :mjlol::cape:

Not with you!

AlWbg.gif

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
:blessed:

nikka, the Kang blessed my thread..Lunch is gonna be that double whopper combo with onion rings and a dr pepper in honor of you breh.:wow:

Might as well throw in a slice of cheesecake cause we both know a lot of these nikkas is soft and sweet. :trillbk2:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:beli: That was too much bro. I’m not going to get in your beef O.G, but Jiselle really wanted that to be a secret. We all did help out, but some things we should just leave off limits.

I don't need it to be a secret, it's fine. It was a terrible moment in my life BUT it totally changed my life. I always say I grew up in an orphanage, never knew shyt about "family" but I have family here. Dudes sending me advice and telling me which self defense classes to take, coli brehettes offering major support, love and advice. I took that bad situation and turned it around, and TWO YEARS later, I'm happy. I just thought he was too good to be letting some kid take him to that point. My joke was meant as the kid didn't know who he was fukking with, but he took it the entire opposite way and got offended. I'm not bothered he brought up that experience, it's the coli, you know that's every dude's on here's trump card when they get mad at me. If I had thin skin, I wouldn't be on this site. I just thought he was too good to let some dude rile him up like that. OHHH WELLLL.