Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:beli: That was too much bro. I’m not going to get in your beef O.G, but Jiselle really wanted that to be a secret. We all did help out, but some things we should just leave off limits.

You my bro but she's the last person to make guest appearances in threads where nikkas is on a level like this. I tried to ward her off with my first response but she came right back...I don't spare nikkas when in battle mode. I still like her tho and I appreciate the size of her titties as always but she needs to take a damn seat.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
fukk yo jokes, nikka.

When yo bum ass bf was throwing hadoukens in ya chest..who did you tell? The Coli, nikka. I ain't clownin on that shyt but motherfukkers reached out for you in all SERIOUSNESS cause all in all..how we interact with each other is real and this reckless nikka is MILES from me and doesn't know I rolled like a villian in past times. I wasn't challenging, I was warning..your dumb ass wanted to be obtuse and go for daps. Keep your motherfukking ass on the sidelines.

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

Let’s take a step back. The 2 instances are not the same. That’s a real life issue and this is internet beef. Though people communicate and share things on here, even talk and meet outside the coli. This particular argument is still coli beef vs. a real life or death situation

Not judging y’alls argument (the OP) but this is different.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
LkyUCen.jpg

:laff:Dude is a straight up weirdo. Talking all that tough shyt but still ducking the fade.
@The M.I.C. you a bytch ass nikka

9zUV3GX.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:whoa::whoa::whoa:

Let’s take a step back. The 2 instances are not the same. That’s a real life issue and this is internet beef. Though people communicate and share things on here and even talk and meet outside the coli. This particular argument is still coli beef vs. a real life or death situation

Not judging the situation (OP) but this is different.

You're not understanding.

This isn't potentially a normal "beef", I made it clear that someone will get bodied cause I ain't fukking fighting..I ain't saying this for daps and to look cool...tbh I should've not posted that response but I'm almost 40, you think I'm playing punch out with nikkas? Nope. I posted that response to let him know it will escalate to that point immediately with me. nikkas hunting for daps, I'm dead serious.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fukk yo jokes, nikka.

When yo bum ass bf was throwing hadoukens in ya chest..who did you tell? The Coli, nikka. I ain't clownin on that shyt but motherfukkers reached out for you in all SERIOUSNESS cause all in all..how we interact with each other is real and this reckless nikka is MILES from me and doesn't know I rolled like a villian in past times. I wasn't challenging, I was warning..your dumb ass wanted to be obtuse and go for daps. Keep your motherfukking ass on the sidelines.

Firstly, if you're going to mock a domestic abuse incident, get the facts straight, it wasn't my bf. Secondly, the Coli, well certain people are like family to me, I didn't ask for help, they reached out and that was wonderful. I'm always overly grateful. BUT I don't see how that's comparable to you basically writing a million paragraphs about damn near wanting to murder someone for making posts on a forum. A person who doesn't even matter to you, seemed kinda extra, but judging from your comments to me, I can see you're just an "Extra" sort of guy. LOL, thanks for the laughs though.
I made a joke, you should probably get off the internet because clearly you can't take one. I'll keep my ass wherever I like, it's not big, it don't take up much space.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

This isn't potentially a normal "beef", I made it clear that someone will get bodied cause I ain't fukking fighting..I ain't saying this for daps and to look cool...tbh I should've not posted that response but I'm almost 40, you think I'm playing punch out with nikkas? Nope. I posted that response to let him know it will escalate to that point immediately with me. nikkas hunting for daps, I'm dead serious.
Lmao, shut up p*ssy. You ain't got no bodies, shot at somebody, or even got shot at. Stop the tough talk. You a old p*ssy. You got arthritis in ya knees?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Firstly, if you're going to mock a domestic abuse incident, get the facts straight, it wasn't my bf. Secondly, the Coli, well certain people are like family to me, I didn't ask for help, they reached out and that was wonderful. I'm always overly grateful. BUT I don't see how that's comparable to you basically writing a million paragraphs about damn near wanting to murder someone for making posts on a forum. A person who doesn't even matter to you, seemed kinda extra, but judging from your comments to me, I can see you're just an "Extra" sort of guy. LOL, thanks for the laughs though.
I made a joke, you should probably get off the internet because clearly you can't take one. I'll keep my ass wherever I like, it's not big, it don't take up much space.

I didn't read none of that but I still love you...just shut the fukk up pls.

Raava

Staff member
Daps

It’s all words though, you being your age shouldn’t let a boys words on th computer even get you there. It’s not about saying things to look cool. It’s letting a person get you out of character to the point you are making real threats over something that isn’t serious or you were even involved in. You are an intelligent brother but you are popping off at anyone who says anything in here. Though I’m not in the triangle so maybe there is something going on that you feel you need to do this. But it looks silly to outsiders and surprising to people familiar with how you usually post.

IJS :hubie: maybe I don’t understand. The only reason I said anything is because to me that Jisselle comment was out of line.