Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
the big reveal hasn't even happened

'some weeks later'
4fe4994dca8bf.jpg
:dead:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I don't need it to be a secret, it's fine. It was a terrible moment in my life BUT it totally changed my life. I always say I grew up in an orphanage, never knew shyt about "family" but I have family here. Dudes sending me advice and telling me which self defense classes to take, coli brehettes offering major support, love and advice. I took that bad situation and turned it around, and TWO YEARS later, I'm happy. I just thought he was too good to be letting some kid take him to that point. My joke was meant as the kid didn't know who he was fukking with, but he took it the entire opposite way and got offended. I'm not bothered he brought up that experience, it's the coli, you know that's every dude's on here's trump card when they get mad at me. If I had thin skin, I wouldn't be on this site. I just thought he was too good to let some dude rile him up like that. OHHH WELLLL.

Stoppppp..this ain't the Hallmark Channel. Everyone got a sad story, sweetheart and again with being fukking obtuse..I wasn't mocking the situation so stop with that shyt again. I already apologized now don't piss me off again.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't need it to be a secret, it's fine. It was a terrible moment in my life BUT it totally changed my life. I always say I grew up in an orphanage, never knew shyt about "family" but I have family here. Dudes sending me advice and telling me which self defense classes to take, coli brehettes offering major support, love and advice. I took that bad situation and turned it around, and TWO YEARS later, I'm happy. I just thought he was too good to be letting some kid take him to that point. My joke was meant as the kid didn't know who he was fukking with, but he took it the entire opposite way and got offended. I'm not bothered he brought up that experience, it's the coli, you know that's every dude's on here's trump card when they get mad at me. If I had thin skin, I wouldn't be on this site. I just thought he was too good to let some dude rile him up like that. OHHH WELLLL.
:gucci:No kids over here, I'm a grown ass man. I didn't even know who this dude was until he randomly quoted me in random thoughts thread with a bunch of threats. I'm supposed to ignore it and let it ride? Ain't nobody finna threaten me outta no where and think shyt's sweet. You don't know me, or anything about me. I could have this dude's name and address with one phone call, but I'm sparing him and asking for a fair one instead. Don't get it twisted, I'm well protected if he wants to take it there :mjgrin:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Y'all nikkas be cool mayne...bigger and better things to do than this. Ain't nothing standing between a neutralization of this shyt besides pride and a bunch of bored nikkas looking to instigate. Too many people gunning for black men for us to be gunning at ourselves.

Daps

I show u love but u never dap me jissele