Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you trying to prove with that quote? I asked her for a body pic and she sent a picture of her cleavage. You lack basic comprehension?

You didn't say that yesterday though. I think you're the one that lacks the reading skills. Youre injecting things into your story now. Why not say that from the begin in your rant if you were so obsessed with revealing the truth? You're not slick. I dont think you received any picture from her and are only saying that to not make yourself look worse for getting angry over being rejected. This is just some lame shyt.

Last edited:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You didn't say that yesterday though. I think you're the one that lacks the reading skills. Youre injecting things into your story now to prevent yourself from looking even worse. Why not say that from the jump?
It doesn't matter if I said it yesterday or not nikka.
I remember Selina saying you were gay, and it's ironic that you're always defending her every chance you get.
Y'all must know each other offline.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Daps
Dude use to post a bunch of news stories about trannys being killed and argue with nikkas about how dangerous it is for trannys like him to reveil their sexual orentation to men before they fukk.

Dude has an entire posting history claiming to be a transsexual, but your trying to explain how he's not?
:gucci:
I use to bash prima Donna all the time for them threads simply cause I hate trannies. I just feel like I grew old and as long as I gotta woman, i don't care about none of that shyt. It has no effect on me and it's not like I'm the one sending dikk pics all willy nilly to ppl I have no interest in ever meeting.
:yeshrug:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I don’t know her personally. It seems like people get different stories. I’m not about to find her post but she said that she didn’t have a vagina and that hers would be man made. She said she is not a cis woman. From my understanding she is what we would call a hermaphadite (sp*) or what she calls intersex. If I’m not mistaken she posted childhood photos so she very much looks like a female. But it seems like her story has changed she went from being a transsexual to intersex to 100% woman.
I'm surprised you remembered that:leon:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I use to bash prima Donna all the time for them threads simply cause I hate trannies. I just feel like I grew old and as long as I gotta woman, i don't care about none of that shyt. It has no effect on me and it's not like I'm the one sending dikk pics all willy nilly to ppl I have no interest in ever meeting.
:yeshrug:
I've never interacted with him myself honestly. I just use to see his post and move on.

Then at some point, nikkas started swearing dude was really a woman with a fukked up p*ssy.

I myself believe its a frog.
:hubie:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Aaight so @Dwolf and @KOOL-AID I found out from @Prima Donna that @Chubbs literally said he sold his soul to the devil to have money. Prima corroborated the PM bit but basically said that he scared her so she decided to invitie a bunch of those Tumblr chicks to the Discord chat as a means of getting Chubs off of her.

You can fill in the blanks with all of the subs and post that @Dak_Brehscott posted.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter if I said it yesterday or not nikka.
I remember Selina saying you were gay, and it's ironic that you're always defending her every chance you get.
Y'all must know each other offline.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

it does, breh.

I think you're lying about her giving you a picture and you basically are mad because she rejected you. So youre trying to bully her on here.

Think it's time that you really just log off and stop posting. You're way too invested in this shyt. It wouldn't surprise me if other women in here came forward and accused you of doing the same thing. Yet you're calling folks in here weirdos. :why:

@Prima Donna is cool peoples. You on the other hand seem to be a bit off.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Aaight so @Dwolf and @KOOL-AID I found out from @Prima Donna that @Chubbs literally said he sold his soul to the devil to have money. Prima corroborated the PM bit but basically said that he scared her so she decided to invitie a bunch of those Tumblr chicks to the Discord chat as a means of getting Chubs off of her.

You can fill in the blanks with all of the subs and post that @Dak_Brehscott posted.
:mjlol: anyone in that Discord server will tell you that I had nothing to do with her adding Tumblr girls to the server
That shyt just sounds stupid