Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I don’t know her personally. It seems like people get different stories. I’m not about to find her post but she said that she didn’t have a vagina and that hers would be man made. She said she is not a cis woman. From my understanding she is what we would call a hermaphadite (sp*) or what she calls intersex. If I’m not mistaken she posted childhood photos so she very much looks like a female. But it seems like her story has changed she went from being a transsexual to intersex to 100% woman.

4hvc5h.png

I don't know what @Prima Donna really is. She's cool, however, if I gotta research some information about your sex or genitalia... You might as well be a man in my opinion. :yeshrug:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Aaight so @Dwolf and @KOOL-AID I found out from @Prima Donna that @Chubbs literally said he sold his soul to the devil to have money. Prima corroborated the PM bit but basically said that he scared her so she decided to invitie a bunch of those Tumblr chicks to the Discord chat as a means of getting Chubs off of her.

You can fill in the blanks with all of the subs and post that @Dak_Brehscott posted.
tenor.gif

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
it does, breh.

I think you're lying about her giving you a picture and you basically are mad because she rejected you. So youre trying to bully her on here.

Think it's time that you really just log off and stop posting. You're way too invested in this shyt. It wouldn't surprise me if other women in here came forward and accused you of doing the same thing. Yet you're calling folks in here weirdos. :why:

@Prima Donna is cool peoples. You on the other hand seem to be a bit off.
The same pic she sent me, she posted in the open chat after I got kicked out. Anyone who's in the Discord server knows what pic I'm talking about, but believe what you want. :yeshrug:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Every time @Prima Donna gets exposed about something, she changes her story. But nikkas will still throw the cape on :deadmanny:
How'd you go from telling me you wanted Coco to take the attention off of you, to it now being Tumblr chicks. Nothing you say is adding up, and you're constantly changing your story.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Shoutout to the @Chubbs nikka.

Son tried to get some soapy cheeks from a hermaphrodite (no static Prima we good:whoa:)

Son got put on blast by the tranny.

Son got verbally ethered like 4 times today

Son got Jazzy Jeff'd out of a discord chat.

But STILL somehow won with receipts and fades turned down.:salute:

war-of-attrition-last-man-standing.png

rbdWv.gif

5 Star Coli Breh right there.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
4hvc5h.png

I don't know what @Prima Donna really is. She's cool, however, if I gotta research some information about your sex or genitalia... You might as well be a man in my opinion. :yeshrug:
Trans girls are just as scared as you. People stay murdering us for just existing. If you actually treat a blk trans girl with respect, she'd remember that for life. You have no clue how grateful we are not to be humiliated / clowned, harassed, beat up, stabbed and shot.

I'm a black trans woman and I consider myself black first.

Awesome thread. I'm trans so I know yall think I am easily the most mentally ill here lol

I'm trans. I read yall posts about trans almost every day. Always saying how trans should have special IDs, tattoos, marked and all the deception because most believe we want Yall and wont tell you. Basically we have to fool Yall for you to be remotely attracted.

:yeshrug:

Dude is a habitual liar.