Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You only saw what I posted :camby:

Basically, she and you were having a basic convo. You misunderstood it for flirting or her being interested. Either way, you jumped the shark by asking for her picture. She said no so you basically got mad and tried to bully her. She blocked you and etc then you went on the forums crying about being rejected and went as far as to claim she wasn't real and etc.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Basically, she and you were having a basic convo. You misunderstood it for flirting. Either way, you jumped the shark by asking for her picture. She said no so you basically got mad and tried to bully her for her pic. She blocked you and etc then you went on the forums crying about being rejected.
Again, you only saw what I posted. Her body was topic of discussion in the open chat and I asked for a pic. She sent a pic of her cleavage. Simple.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Breh, ya'll think that shyt is a joke but, shyt is real deadass....A coli brehette had messaged me talking bout how some dude was up in her inbox going off on her because he didn't like the fact that I would dap her up and she would dap me up constantly and we would "flirt" as he said....Nikkas is weird lmfaoooo.
Breh Ima sock that broad in her head
I told her keep that shyt between me and her

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
"Intersex” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male.

Edit: nevermind you're right.
HE has also said he was a 6' pre op tranny before he started claiming to be "intersex" so why should we believe his current story and not the one he told us a while back?
:gucci:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don’t know her personally. It seems like people get different stories. I’m not about to find her post but she said that she didn’t have a vagina and that hers would be man made. She said she is not a cis woman. From my understanding she is what we would call a hermaphadite (sp*) or what she calls intersex. If I’m not mistaken she posted childhood photos so she very much looks like a female. But it seems like her story has changed she went from being a transsexual to intersex to 100% woman.

Get trolled brehs

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Sooooo, I will gladly take my L and keep it moving because I'm over this.... I liked Chubbs but then he randomly got mad the other night and I felt super bad and wanted to know why.....the next morning I found he was mad because I CALLED HIM SENSITIVE. After that I left it alone and told him to have a good life....now today he's mad all over again.
So I'll say it again, @Chubbs I hope you have a good life and get over this like I have :smile:

I have to go back to work now :smile:
:mjlol::umad::dead:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh, ya'll think that shyt is a joke but, shyt is real deadass....A coli brehette had messaged me talking bout how some dude was up in her inbox going off on her because he didn't like the fact that I would dap her up and she would dap me up constantly and we would "flirt" as he said....Nikkas is weird lmfaoooo.
:laff::laff:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Wasnt expecting much but boy did this thread deliver :mjgrin:

Big bro @charmander instigating like a true pro, pulling more strings than a violin :wow:

Hopefully after the whole PK drama and now this you Zapp Rodger Computer Love ass nikkas will finally learn to keep this shyt anon.

You didnt have to put @Prima Donna out on Front St like this,she cool peoples

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Na, in all honesty, I'm not hip on the LGBTQ terminology and never engaged in convo with a tranny whatsoever so I was just curious on what is what from a heterosexual perspective.
Dude use to post a bunch of news stories about trannys being killed and argue with nikkas about how dangerous it is for trannys like him to reveil their sexual orentation to men before they fukk.

Dude has an entire posting history claiming to be a transsexual, but your trying to explain how he's not?
:gucci:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you only saw what I posted. Her body was topic of discussion in the open chat and I asked for a pic. She sent a pic of her cleavage. Simple.

:comeon:

Quoted from yesterday

Ban somebody from a server to cover your ass brehettes. Flirt and initiate sexual conversations with someone in PM then claim they sexually harassed you for pics because they asked you for a body pic one time while your body was the topic of discussion brehettes. The difference between me and other people is I'll say what I have to say while you can see it and not behind your back. But y'all can continue to believe the lies of someone whose whole life is one big ass secret :mjlol:
Be a messy ass compulsive liar brehettes :mjlol:

:comeon: dude can't even remember what he posted yesterday. Boy, stop.