Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
She has a vagina but can't have kids, no ovaries in biological terms. She was born with all women parts and 100% women but does not get the biological symptoms that other women have from what was explained.
I don’t know her personally. It seems like people get different stories. I’m not about to find her post but she said that she didn’t have a vagina and that hers would be man made. She said she is not a cis woman. From my understanding she is what we would call a hermaphadite (sp*) or what she calls intersex. If I’m not mistaken she posted childhood photos so she very much looks like a female. But it seems like her story has changed she went from being a transsexual to intersex to 100% woman.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
@Chubbs put y'all bodybag in a bodybag!

giphy.gif

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don’t know her personally. It seems like people get different stories. I’m not about to find her post but she said that she didn’t have a vagina and that hers would be man made. She said she is not a cis woman. From my understanding she is what we would call a hermaphadite (sp*) or what she calls intersex. If I’m not mistaken she posted childhood photos so she very much looks like a female. But it seems like her story has changed she went from being a transsexual to intersex to 100% woman.
Nobody knows what she is. She went from trans to hermaphrodite to intersex. After this situation, it's clear she's a compulsive liar and I can't take anything she says serious.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All I'ma say is if you're associated with nothing but trans and gay people offline, shyt looks kinda funny in the light.
Again, @Prima Donna let us know the real reason you didn't want Rashida Renee in the Discord server. The reason you told me in PM
HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvZGVhY2UzMDE2YmMxMzNkMmQ1ZmI3Yjg3OTg3OTI5OTEvcmF3.gif

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
But honestly, I've never seen her. I'm just going off of what was explained.

She said intersex, it's different from hermaphrodite.

"Intersex” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male.

So she has a vagina but it doesn't work, I think.
Honestly it really doesn’t matter unless you decide to be in a relationship with her.

We had temp beef due to my ignorance and I realize I was super disrespectful for no reason and she didn’t deserve it. Now I’m just confused.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Her next transformation will be a frog.
:francis: