Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Shoutout to the @Chubbs nikka.

Son tried to get some soapy cheeks from a hermaphrodite (no static Prima we good:whoa:)

Son got put on blast by the tranny.

Son got verbally ethered like 4 times today

Son got Jazzy Jeff'd out of a discord chat.

But STILL somehow won with receipts and fades turned down.:salute:

war-of-attrition-last-man-standing.png

rbdWv.gif

5 Star Coli Breh right there.

powerful post

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She has a vagina but can't have kids, no ovaries in biological terms. She was born with all women parts and 100% women but does not get the biological symptoms that other women have from what was explained.
This is not true. She has stated many times that she was born with a penis. No shade to her but that is the truth.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Shoutout to the @Chubbs nikka.

Son tried to get some soapy cheeks from a hermaphrodite (no static Prima we good:whoa:)

Son got put on blast by the tranny.

Son got verbally ethered like 4 times today

Son got Jazzy Jeff'd out of a discord chat.

But STILL somehow won with receipts and fades turned down.:salute:

war-of-attrition-last-man-standing.png

rbdWv.gif

5 Star Coli Breh right there.
All wins, no losses. I can backup anything I say with receipts.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
This is not true. She has stated many times that she was born with a penis. No shade to her but that is the truth.
I explained why I said that in another thread months ago. I joined this site as a cam girl and wanted subscribers. Tranny topics got traffic on here and it was easier to explain than saying I'm intersex because ppl still can't grasp it now after I've explained it in detail in countless threads. I was born with ambiguous genitalia, a female phenotype and ambiguous genotype. I did view myself as intersex and trans because I wasn't born typical. I'm non-binary. I've also explained in my earliest of posts after joining I don't have XY chromosomes. I don't have XX either.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I explained why I said that in another thread months ago. I joined this site as a cam girl and wanted subscribers. Tranny topics got traffic on here and it was easier to explain than saying I'm intersex because ppl still can't grasp it now after I've explained it in detail in countless threads. I was born with ambiguous genitalia, a female phenotype and ambiguous genotype. I did view myself as intersex and trans because I wasn't born typical.

You have said you were born with a penis. I am not trying to shade you but I know for a fact you said "penis".

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You have said you were born with a penis. I am not trying to shade you but I know for a fact you said "penis".
Idk about her life but I do believe she is presenting a different image than what she presented a year ago.
I am and I've explained why. You can track 100s of posts on here of me saying I'm intersex. Including shortly after I joined. When I was invited to LA Fisher's transet, they questioned why I was in there as a chick. I said "I'm a ts" with a laughing smiley. I wanted subscribers. I wanted money. I thought damn near all the nikkas on here were tranny chasers because there were so many tranny threads. Someone screenshot that post. I believe Reincarf and made a thread because guys were simping on me. But in that thread and after I stated multiple times I do no have XY chromosomes. XY chromosomes generally creates gonads for a penis, unless you are an intersex female with XY chromosomes and you are born with testicles inside of your vagina. You do not have a womb. I've always said I have a womb and I don't have XY chromosomes. I also stated how my body naturally developed and at one point I posted photos of me in puberty and as a teen but deleted them because of posters like Foxy Brown who stalked ppl in the RT, plus other creeps on here. There's never been a stage in my life where I've been a boy or looked like a boy, socially. I was born with an unisex name and I was monitored for my development. It was female.