Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Funniest shyt is fighting over a female from what I gather too
Man i swear
Coli make men fight over females for simple as shyt
She didn’t dap me fight me breh
She didn’t respond to my message breh fight me
She dap u instead of me fight me breh

Breh, ya'll think that shyt is a joke but, shyt is real deadass....A coli brehette had messaged me talking bout how some dude was up in her inbox going off on her because he didn't like the fact that I would dap her up and she would dap me up constantly and we would "flirt" as he said....Nikkas is weird lmfaoooo.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Breh, ya'll think that shyt is a joke but, shyt is real deadass....A coli brehette had messaged me talking bout how some dude was up in her inbox going off on her because he didn't like the fact that I would dap her up and she would dap me up constantly and we would "flirt" as he said....Nikkas is weird lmfaoooo.
:mindblown:

Daps

He seems like a good dude at the moment tho...Not sure if I should put him out there for it lmfao.
fukk all that.. name names.. :damn:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Actually I don’t think it’s a joke as a fellow member of known fukkery OG member and underground member shyt has happened too me
She told me can I say something to him I was like na all it’s gonna do is make him more pissed cuz u in my inbox or thread flirting
He just don’t get it let him stay mad while we have our fun and that’s what we did
She eventually ignored him and called him a simp ass loser

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
full