Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You my bro but she's the last person to make guest appearances in threads where nikkas is on a level like this. I tried to ward her off with my first response but she came right back...I don't spare nikkas when in battle mode. I still like her tho and I appreciate the size of her titties as always but she needs to take a damn seat.
:dead:

If only men would fight over me. :wow::mjcry:

ass look phat enough

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Ain't nobody fighting over females? :what:

There's a weird ass love triangle that doesn't include me but nikkas launching the missiles from the silos thinking it is me. Why?

This nikka @Chubbs got booted from an online chat because of beef he got with Prima, this nikka goes retarded and lashes out at EVERYBODY that fukks with Discord. This nikka then proceeds to set nikkas up against each other because he got blocked at the rim by all the fukking females...that's the reason I went Stephen King on the nikka because he was entertaining real life consequences over that bullshyt.

Shall I continue? :what:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
LMAO! I just got out of class a lil while ago! Gentlemen don't fight. It's too beautiful here in the QC!

Come join me for Thai green curry tofu and rice and spring rolls instead!

U can have a vegan apple muffin and some vanilla rooibos tea until lunch is ready. No fighting inside the crib pls and wash ur hands before grabbing a plate!:blessed:
Bring some coconut milk on ur way. We gon binge watch season two of Boku No Hero Academia and stream the movie Detroit later on!

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THESE THINGS NEVER COME TO FRUITION

I ONCE MET WIT SOME1 OFF THE INTERNET WHO WAS ADAMANT ABOUT FUCCIN ME UP..HE MADE A 7 HOUR DRIVE FROM FRISCO TO LA TO COME SEE ME

WE ENDED UP HOOPIN AND PLAYIN 1-ON-1

I ONCE WENT TO GO DEAL WIT SOMEONE WHO WAS ACTIN RECKLESS ONLINE. I CAUGHT HIM WALKIN DOWN THE STREET AS I WAS TURNIN A CORNER IN MY TRUCK AND HE RAN AWAY AS I WENT TO PARK

NO ONE THROWS HANDS..SOME1 ALWAYS BLUFFIN