Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I made one general comment and look at this shyt.

And I'm out here taking artillery shells to the head cause of love connections that have nothing to do with me..I should've left this shyt alone, I like low key status.

Naw, you're good tho...Lord knows I can't get on a moral high ground in matters such as these but, there's always this one person that you mentioned on Pg 12, that's always involved in a good amount of the drama on here. I don't care to get involved, I'm just here wondering why that is.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You want me to catch a case over a 40 year old lame on the internet? I just wanna fight so I can post this nikka knocked out as my avi. However, if he does stop being a bytch and agrees to pull up and he's on some other shyt, I am well protected and ready for whatever :manny:

I want yall to stop selling wolf tickets, breh :smugdraper:.

This man disrespected you all day and detailing how he gonna come at you:birdman:.

And all you got is, '...if he wants to take it there':dahell:.

Stop fakin and go at that bamma, if not sit this out and take your L:manny:.

You from B-More, right? :sas2:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This shyt got me weak when u say it like this :laff::laff::laff:

Don't fool w those well versed in the dark arts :ufdup:
:what: my mentor is heavily into that shyt and I also dabble in it. My mentor even advised me to leave dude alone and just ignore him, because people who are REALLY about that don't tell people their plan, they just do it. But me being the stubborn nikka I am, I'm still going at this nikka head top. :youngsabo:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

This man disrespected you all day and detailing how he gonna come at you:birdman:.

I already said I'll drop a location when he stops being a bytch ass nikka and agrees to pull up :hubie:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Naw, you're good tho...Lord knows I can't get on a moral high ground in matters such as these but, there's always this one person that you mentioned on Pg 12, that's always involved in a good amount of the drama on here. I don't care to get involved, I'm just here wondering why that is.

@Prima Donna :mjgrin:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Shut the fukk up.

It's dead.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So are these nikkas gon fight or nah?

full

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Name names