Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Talk that shyt O.G

Get that nikka REX.

Naw, I can't. I'll nail it to the cross..because I'm trying be thoughtful at last because I don't want certain folks to get hurt but I'm holding some deep grudges going forward caused I warned about this shyt and possible outcomes.

But RT and Discord folk know what's up but they being fukking quiet.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

full

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
This fukk shyt is intriguing. You beefing with a 40 year old nikka who clearly never learned how to conduct himself and types out his wolf tickets in APA format. I would expect something like this from wack ass emotional cacs, but not some brehs from Charlotte.

But since the wolf ticket is out there, shoot the fair one. fukk letting it go. Throw them hands, get it off your chest, and then smoke one afterwards and dap each other up like real nikkas do.
:russ:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:gucci:No kids over here, I'm a grown ass man. I didn't even know who this dude was until he randomly quoted me in random thoughts thread with a bunch of threats. I'm supposed to ignore it and let it ride? Ain't nobody finna threaten me outta no where and think shyt's sweet. You don't know me, or anything about me. I could have this dude's name and address with one phone call, but I'm sparing him and asking for a fair one instead. Don't get it twisted, I'm well protected if he wants to take it there :mjgrin:

this is how I know both of ya'll are faker than a three dollar bill:shaq2:
. Breh, been calling you everything but the son of God in this post and you sayin, 'if he wants to take it there'. :camby:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this is how I know both of ya'll are faker than a three dollar bill:shaq2:
. Breh, been calling you everything but the son of God in this post and you sayin, 'if he wants to take it there'. :camby:
You want me to catch a case over a 40 year old lame on the internet? I just wanna fight so I can post this nikka knocked out as my avi. However, if he does stop being a bytch and agrees to pull up and he's on some other shyt, I am well protected and ready for whatever :manny: