Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
So are these nikkas gon fight or nah?

full
Nah @The M.I.C. is strictly a shooter with a talent for the literary arts and roasting coli members who speak out of turn
Chubbs is a master hacker who can grab ya info in about 10 minutes, and is well connected nahhmean?
Think that about covers everything:patrice:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Breh, ya'll think that shyt is a joke but, shyt is real deadass....A coli brehette had messaged me talking bout how some dude was up in her inbox going off on her because he didn't like the fact that I would dap her up and she would dap me up constantly and we would "flirt" as he said....Nikkas is weird lmfaoooo.
:dead: weirdo nikkas who claim that they get p*ssy off the net be pressed for some online women.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
This fukk shyt is intriguing. You beefing with a 40 year old nikka who clearly never learned how to conduct himself and types out his wolf tickets in APA format. I would expect something like this from wack ass emotional cacs, but not some brehs from Charlotte.

But since the wolf ticket is out there, shoot the fair one. fukk letting it go. Throw them hands, get it off your chest, and then smoke one afterwards and dap each other up like real nikkas do.

367b74efc87d81edc13d9c6df0f0ec54.png

nikkas take this coli shyt TOO seriously :scust::what::mjlol:

i don't think i've even PMed anyone my three years on here... :mjlol:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
@The M.I.C. @Chubbs this is OG SleezyBigSlim, both you lil nikkas need to sit yall asses down somewhere :ufdup:. Stop this foolishness, niether one of you cant possibly be upset over some internet forum bullshyt. Charlotte nikkas always fighting over p*ssy even when it dont belong to either one of them.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
Stumbled on this little back and forth in the random thoughts thread while having my morning coffee :whoo:
@Houston911 Get that sports book poppin :damn:
@Matt504 Im still learning :whoa:

Dont kill each other brehs :whoa: Just knuckle up and grab a beer after :ehh:

It's in Charlotte? :ohhh:

And the university area? :ohhh:

Imma be parked in my whip like:

tenor.gif