Looks like they bousta destroy a man for simply speaking his mind

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet this is how white people sounded when you brought up black people wanting rights or when they were on tv. I know this is how they sounded. Watch any interview talking about "the coloreds" or Martin Luther King. They just wanted him to shut up. My father always talks about this. Even said, the old black people wanted him and Malcolm to shut up. History doesn't look kindly on people from that era. It won't look kindly on us for dapping up ancient texts when we as a people should have been enlightened and moved on from it.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I bet this is how white people sounded when you brought up black people wanting rights or when they were on tv. I know this is how they sounded. Watch any interview talking about "the coloreds" or Martin Luther King. They just wanted him to shut up. My father always talks about this. Even said, the old black people wanted him and Malcolm to shut up. History doesn't look kindly on people from that era. It won't look kindly on us for dapping up ancient texts when we as a people should have been enlightened and moved on from it.

You are operating with the assumption that gays are born that way.
There is no scientific evidence to back this up. No gay gene has been found yet and I doubt it will ever be found.

Homosexuality is nothing but perversion of an existing norm.

Only evidence we have on gay men is that they have loose sex lives and spread HIV/AIDS at a rapid rate.
Any black person who supports homosexuality participates in genocide of the black race since clearly you do not care about stopping the spread of AIDS.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

Comparing black struggles to fakkits and their struggles....:pacspit:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This sh!t is a fukin joke period. tell chris broussard and assante samuel to check this out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26myZgGvO_8[/ame]

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my homophobic nikka asante must've thought all those wide receivers were queers the way he missed all them tackles

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I do think homosexuality is an "unrepentant sin against god", but there are far worse sins out there that you dikkhead c00ns remain silent about, so I think you hypocrite negros need to hold your peace.

Where is the biblical outrage and opposition to Obama's drone war, where they kill innocent people who MIGHT, MIGHT be terrorists?

Where is the biblical outrage to the corporate pollution of our air, water and land, leading to cancers and thousands of deaths per year?

Where is the biblical outrage to the money changers in the temple, ala the mega preachers?

Give it a rest you Phirasee fakkits..

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I do think homosexuality is an "unrepentant sin against god", but there are far worse sins out there that you dikkhead c00ns remain silent about, so I think you hypocrite negros need to hold your peace.

Where is the biblical outrage and opposition to Obama's drone war, where they kill innocent people who MIGHT, MIGHT be terrorists?

Where is the biblical outrage to the corporate pollution of our air, water and land, leading to cancers and thousands of deaths per year?

Where is the biblical outrage to the money changers in the temple, ala the mega preachers?

Give it a rest you Phirasee fakkits..

The "biblical outrage" is still there toward those things...but nobody wants to talk about it as much as this. Why that is, I don't know...

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

The "biblical outrage" is still there toward those things...but nobody wants to talk about it as much as this. Why that is, I don't know...

my ass its out there... where are chris broussard or the rest of these "opressed straight men" on the real issues? where are the posters in this thread quoting scripture on the real issues? they're all hypocrites who pick on homos because they're an extremely easy target.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
my ass its out there... where are chris broussard or the rest of these "opressed straight men" on the real issues? where are the posters in this thread quoting scripture on the real issues? they're all hypocrites who pick on homos because they're an extremely easy target.

Well I don't know anything about your ass being out there...but speaking for myself, I have been in threads "quoting scripture" on issues such as those.

I didn't pick for this topic to be "news"...neither did Chris Broussard. He's an NBA reporter who was asked about an NBA player - that's his job. That's why he was talking about that.

So I can chill with all this..

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Well I don't know anything about your ass being out there...but speaking for myself, I have been in threads "quoting scripture" on issues such as those.

I didn't pick for this topic to be "news"...neither did Chris Broussard. He's an NBA reporter who was asked about an NBA player - that's his job. That's why he was talking about that.

So I can chill with all this..

I'm talking about the rest of the posters... notice how I didn't say "where are YOU". Reading comprehension is paramount.