Looks like they bousta destroy a man for simply speaking his mind

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The militant gay agenda is annoying as fukk.

At this point these Jews don't give a fukk anymore :jada:

They want to shove it down out throat. Demons all of them.

Why would they promote a lifestyle which leads to HIV/AIDS :why:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
These people fukk up when they bring God into it.
If he just left it at, "well, why do I have to know who he fukks?" I bet there would be no uproar. But once you start saying its because of God people (me) starting rolling their eyes.

I agree, dude came out for the attention and money...but God has nothing to do w/ why this isnt a big deal.
Its not a big deal because he's not even signed, not that great of a player, and his career is pretty much over.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I remember Chris Broussard being called the "Donkey of the Day" for his statements on ESPN and called into The Breakfast Club show to address them. DJ Envy was quiet and Chris more or less held his own with CTG (until Chris left, Envy said nothing and Angela Yee was really quiet too). Worth a listen.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS-8YtijSi0[/ame]

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
As I get older I'm now starting to dislike liberals. Especially liberal CACs. They're just as bad and in some cases worse than the "conservative". Liberals are fukking snakes and hypocrites.
Agreed :snoop:

Liberals and feminists are going to destroy us sooner than any conservative will.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That's why I do. Religion, politics, and sexuality I don't talk about at work. It's against policy as well so it's all :aicmon: when I see co-workers having convos on that topic.

Add race to that.

That's the right way to handle it. Thankfully I don't work in an office environment anymore, but I refuse to let anyone bait me by asking shyt that could easily get twisted and get me into trouble.

Some shyt I refuse to discuss if it's not among friends and family. Black folk need to learn to keep their mouths shut sometimes. Whether it's racist ass Faux News or some of these other outlets, negros keep blabbering everything in their hearts instead of preparing themselves beforehand knowing that what they say is going to be scrutinised to death. Notice how when politicians tell bare faced lies, they say as little as possible?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
And people will seriously get offended by that too like you did something wrong

they do. but i don't give fuk.

I'm here to do a job and leave. call me anti-social all u want, but i know at the end of the day i don't have to worry about coming to work the next day and find out my boss heard i said he was a azzhole.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its forever a shame that black men would rather stand with racist kaks and their white Jesus in a sky, and a book that was used to enslave us and deny basic human rights, rather than stand with a socially maligned group of people.

Black men are in a suspended state of adolescence where gay people are "yukky", and thus dont deserve dignity, and basic rights. Its a trip what Black men consider "manhood" sometimes.

Even if the Bible is not a legitimate reason to attack homosexuals, I think all this bullcrap that equates sexual preferences with skin color is more than enough to criticize the agenda.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Its forever a shame that black men would rather stand with racist kaks and their white Jesus in a sky, and a book that was used to enslave us and deny basic human rights, rather than stand with a socially maligned group of people.

Black men are in a suspended state of adolescence where gay people are "yukky", and thus dont deserve dignity, and basic rights. Its a trip what Black men consider "manhood" sometimes.

It's not "adolescent" to think there is something wrong with putting something into your rump.

And this is not should not be a race issue.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The militant gay agenda is annoying as fukk.

It is

But these bible thumpers like @Chris.B are equally annoying

How can u be militant and take dikk in the butt though? Those two don't go together

Last edited by a moderator:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
the point is that you hate/discriminate against someone because of who they are.

Really?

Or is it that you don't appreciate (not "hate") some things somebody else is into because you think it's wrong?

I have a family member who smokes crack. I don't hate him, I hate some of the things he does...and I would think twice about having him in my company.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Straight people arent going around coming out straight because its assumed they are straight and we behave and treat them accordingly. Being around a homo means you have to change, like normal people do when their assumptions are challenged, guys like this dont.

This whole "sex outt the workplace" talking point is the pc way of saying "I dont wanna see that faq shyt". Speak ya mind playboy :manny: why go halfway. nikkas would throw a fit if their managers got rid of Cheerleaders and created a strict set of non-sexual decorum rules to follow.
I hate it when bigots p*ssyfoot around:shaq2:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
It is

But these bible thumpers like @Chris.B are equally annoying

How can u be militant and take dikk in the butt though? Those two don't go together

How can I be a thumper? Californians voted down that sh!t :ufdup:

And not all of them are Bible believing folks.
Fags are living in sin and refuse to admit it. At least when I screw a big booty PAWG I know I'm sinning, do the fags know their lifestyle is a sin?

Last edited by a moderator:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Pro-Gay Rights Militants and the Bible Thumpers need to all be put on a spaceship and sent straight into the sun.