Looks like they bousta destroy a man for simply speaking his mind

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I'm talking about the rest of the posters... notice how I didn't say "where are YOU". Reading comprehension is paramount.

How was I different from the rest of these posters when you came in the thread calling names?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

How was I different from the rest of these posters when you came in the thread calling names?

You make that judgement call... the fukk am I supposed to do say "except Taadow"? For all I know you're talking out of your ass and really haven't said shyt... I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You make that judgement call... the fukk am I supposed to do say "except Taadow"? For all I know you're talking out of your ass and really haven't said shyt... I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, that would help...because you came in speaking generally to everyone. I disputed what you said because I didn't think it applied to me. If you would've added that caveat, we could've skipped all this.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
my ass its out there... where are chris broussard or the rest of these "opressed straight men" on the real issues? where are the posters in this thread quoting scripture on the real issues? they're all hypocrites who pick on homos because they're an extremely easy target.

I Do Habitat For Humanity Once A Month I Have Mentor In The Past And I VisitSick Kids Inthe Hospitals All Last Year As Part Of My Homeboy Program So Mr. Wave What Have You Done? :ld:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I Do Habitat For Humanity Once A Month I Have Mentor In The Past And I VisitSick Kids Inthe Hospitals All Last Year As Part Of My Homeboy Program So Mr. Wave What Have You Done? :ld:

I'm not claiming to be any less or more righteous than anyone in this thread, but I'm pointing out the obvious hypocritical tone of this circle jerk. These nikkas obsessed with fags and act like the gays are oppressing them and silencing dissent... when in reality they're just picking on a weak group, beating them over the head with a Bible they don't even bother to read.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you beat me too it. i was gonna say the same
Basically dude is a contrarian and might want to be a cac too. fukk dude talking about black men like he not one unless he a cac plant like some like to say on here. I don't like when blacks do certain things but never will I act like I'm not black like this dude did in his latest contrarian statement.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You people comparing homosexuality to being black are displaying the highest order of foolishness. Smarten up.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
smoke-screens.jpg

NVME

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember Chris Broussard being called the "Donkey of the Day" for his statements on ESPN and called into The Breakfast Club show to address them. DJ Envy was quiet and Chris more or less held his own with CTG (until Chris left, Envy said nothing and Angela Yee was really quiet too). Worth a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS-8YtijSi0

This is whats wrong with the gay agenda. The supporters claim everyone is judgmental and are blind to the fact that they are completely judgmental of anyone else that disagrees with them. Chris Broussard explained himself thoroughly and spoke to all of their criticisms and they completely disregarded what he said. Further than this even people that arent religious that say its your lifestyle do what you want just dont shove it down my throat get baited into arguments and demonized. Im gettin really tired of this shyt.