Looks like they bousta destroy a man for simply speaking his mind

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I remember Chris Broussard being called the "Donkey of the Day" for his statements on ESPN and called into The Breakfast Club show to address them. DJ Envy was quiet and Chris more or less held his own with CTG (until Chris left, Envy said nothing and Angela Yee was really quiet too). Worth a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS-8YtijSi0

While I disagree with Broussard, I respect his opinion on the matter. He shouldn't be penalized for expressing his opinion since he was asked.

:pacspit: @ that coward Envy for waiting til he was off the phone to talk trash.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I remember Chris Broussard being called the "Donkey of the Day" for his statements on ESPN and called into The Breakfast Club show to address them. DJ Envy was quiet and Chris more or less held his own with CTG (until Chris left, Envy said nothing and Angela Yee was really quiet too). Worth a listen.

son, envy is a straight up sucka.......

and charlmegne is a clown.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how they're trying to incentivize being gay in the black community. Straight up rewarding people for admitting they get their shyt pushed in. Why is this something to reward people with.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't envy admit to cheating on his wife a few months ago?? He probably felt guilty about himself after hearing Chris Broussard speak

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
There's a difference though. The two are not the same.

You could say the same thing for pedophilia? Why hate somebody for what they are? We all know that acting on pedophilic urges is non-consensual and harmful to children, but what if they never acted on it?

If you criticized their desires and feelings, is that the same as criticizing a person's skin color?

nikka please. :heh:
youre essentially comparing pedophilia to being gay.

I now understand why this is such a big deal...because a lot of you are just crazy.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

I now understand why this is such a big deal...because a lot of you are just crazy.

So wait a minute...is being gay a big deal, or is it not a big deal?

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tell me, are we talking about the way people are, period, and criticizing them because of it? Are we saying that's automatically wrong?

Because people are black, homosexual, pedophile, humanitarian, and murderous.

So what is it? Can we descriminate or hold negative opinions against people for what they are? Is the law the defining factor?

Comparing skin color to sexual preference is more of a stretch than comparing one sexual preference to another.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London

sadly I think my baby yee is gay. almost 100% sure :to:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Isn't it weird how religious these athletes become when confronted with (male) homosexuality though? They spend years, perhaps their whole lives, treating women like seuxal objects and having litters of children all over the country as if God's commands on marriage and fidelity don't matter. But once a gay man says what he likes the locker room becomes a pulpit. Hypocrisy at its finest. - youtube comment

pretty much ..they ain't foolin nobody :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Its forever a shame that black men would rather stand with racist kaks and their white Jesus in a sky, and a book that was used to enslave us and deny basic human rights, rather than stand with a socially maligned group of people.

Black men are in a suspended state of adolescence where gay people are "yukky", and thus dont deserve dignity, and basic rights. Its a trip what Black men consider "manhood" sometimes.

Dawg Shut The fukk Up

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
His statement would've been all good had he not said "we have kids out here". No one would've questioned the rest.

His explanation of it would've been good too right before he went into the God thing.

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps

Envy such a hoe man :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the gay agenda is sickening

LET MORALITY REIGN BREHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if these fakkits take over and burn me like joan of arc for my views then so be it

LET THE RIGHTEOUS PREVAIL

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Isn't it weird how religious these athletes become when confronted with (male) homosexuality though? They spend years, perhaps their whole lives, treating women like seuxal objects and having litters of children all over the country as if God's commands on marriage and fidelity don't matter. But once a gay man says what he likes the locker room becomes a pulpit. Hypocrisy at its finest. - youtube comment

pretty much ..they ain't foolin nobody :stopitslime:

:kewn:
chris broussard spoke out about pre marital sex and adultery

ive never heard asante samuel having baby mamas all over