Looks like they bousta destroy a man for simply speaking his mind

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Straight people arent going around coming out straight because its assumed they are straight and we behave and treat them accordingly. Being around a homo means you have to change, like normal people do when their assumptions are challenged, guys like this dont.

This whole "sex outt the workplace" talking point is the pc way of saying "I dont wanna see that faq shyt". Speak ya mind playboy :manny: why go halfway. nikkas would throw a fit if their managers got rid of Cheerleaders and created a strict set of non-sexual decorum rules to follow.
I hate it when bigots p*ssyfoot around:shaq2:

No...the whole "sex outt the workplace" talking point should go for everybody.

I work with people who go out of their way with idle talk about their wives, jumpoffs, what they did this weekend, etc., personally I don't care about any of it. Leave your personal life out of the office.

And nobody would care if they got rid of cheerleaders.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I remember Chris Broussard being called the "Donkey of the Day" for his statements on ESPN and called into The Breakfast Club show to address them. DJ Envy was quiet and Chris more or less held his own with CTG (until Chris left, Envy said nothing and Angela Yee was really quiet too). Worth a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS-8YtijSi0

They are framing the argument around religion, which is what Broussard used to frame his argument as well. Strip the conversation of religion and then force these cats to speak on it in a logical manner.

:shaq2:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

No...the whole "sex outt the workplace" talking point should go for everybody.

I work with people who go out of their way with idle talk about their wives, jumpoffs, what they did this weekend, etc., personally I don't care about any of it. Leave your personal life out of the office.

And nobody would care if they got rid of cheerleaders.

The problem is gay people lack self-restraint.
This is very evident by the HIV/AIDS rate of gay men.

They have a very loose sex life. I'm not surprised though, when the angel was sent to warn lot the fags wanted to fukk the men sent from God :what:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

Really?

Or is it that you don't appreciate (not "hate") some things somebody else is into because you think it's wrong?

I have a family member who smokes crack. I don't hate him, I hate some of the things he does...and I would think twice about having him in my company.
just as a white person has the right to think a black person is not an equal.

The issue is that that sort of thinking seeps into other areas of life. If you think someones lifestyle is wrong, youre more likely to discriminate against them, have unfair assumptions, and treat them as second class citizens.

Like the lady pointed out, he fukked up when he said "I have kids to raise"...that has nothing to do w/ someone being gay.
There are people who hate seeing interracial relationships on Tv and think black men w/ white women on tv is an agenda...they would sound just as foolish saying "Why does Tim Duncan have to parade his white wife around on Tv? I have kids to raise!"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I totally agree with Asante.

Why do we have to acknowledge what a person does in their bedroom?

That's a personal matter.If you play sports, keep it at that.As long as you're not excessively flamboyant and throwing that shyt all in my face, I don't give a shyt what you do.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
just as a white person has the right to think a black person is not an equal.

The issue is that that sort of thinking seeps into other areas of life. If you think someones lifestyle is wrong, youre more likely to discriminate against them, have unfair assumptions, and treat them as second class citizens.

I agree, that sort of thinking does seep into other areas of life. However, everyone discriminates against something - and that is their right. This is only an roadblock if it holds the other person back from their rights.

Asante Samuel (or anyone else) saying this does not infringe on anyones' rights.

Like the lady pointed out, he fukked up when he said "I have kids to raise"...that has nothing to do w/ someone being gay.
There are people who hate seeing interracial relationships on Tv and think black men w/ white women on tv is an agenda...they would sound just as foolish saying "Why does Tim Duncan have to parade his white wife around on Tv? I have kids to raise!"

He in particular saying "I have kids to raise" wasn't where he messed up...he "messed up" when he started talking about God. Because as you and I know, some people don't rock wit' God on either side of the issue.

But the issue with kids in itself is valid for athletes. Kids don't necessarily care if an athlete is straight or gay. Many parents probably don't want to deal with talking to their young children about why this is an issue when their children should just be enjoying the sport.

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
THE SADDENING IRONY OF THIS EVENT IS THAT THE ONLY REASON A GAY PRO ATHLETE CAME OUT NOW IS BECAUSE IT'S FINALLY SAFE FOR A GAY PRO ATHLETE TO COME OUT, BROTHER! HE WILL STILL GET SOME DEATH THREATS FROM CRAZY PEOPLE, BUT IF YOU'RE ON TV AND YOU AREN'T GETTING DEATH THREATS FROM CRAZY PEOPLE, YOU NEED TO FIRE YOUR AGENT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT FAMOUS ENOUGH, DUDE!

BUT IMAGINE IF A GAY PRO ATHLETE ADMITTED TO BEING GAY 50 YEARS AGO, MEAN GENE! AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT HAVING A PRESS CONFERENCE AND TELLING THE WORLD, BROTHER! I'M SAYING WHAT IF AN INTERVIEWER ASKED A GAY PRO ATHLETE WHAT ACTRESSES HE FOUND ATTRACTIVE AND HE TOLD THE TRUTH AND ADMITTED HE'S NOT INTO GIRLS, BROTHER?

WHAT ABOUT IF THAT HAPPENED 100 YEARS AGO, DUDE? OR EVEN JUST 20, BROTHER?

The Pro-Gay Rights Militants and the Bible Thumpers need to all be put on a spaceship and sent straight into the sun.

IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO SEND AN OBJECT DIRECTLY INTO THE SUN BECAUSE DESPITE ITS ENORMOUS GRAVITY, THE SOLAR WIND OF PARTICLES WITH TREMENDOUS KINETIC ENERGY FLOWING OUT OF THE SUN WOULD DISRUPT YOUR COURSE, JACK! YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE TURNED INTO A SEMI-ORBIT AND THEN EJECTED OUT OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM, BROTHER! OR YOU MIGHT GO FAST ENOUGH TO GO BACK IN TIME AND SAVE THE WHALES, DUDE!

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the point is that you hate/discriminate against someone because of who they are.

There's a difference though. The two are not the same.

You could say the same thing for pedophilia? Why hate somebody for what they are? We all know that acting on pedophilic urges is non-consensual and harmful to children, but what if they never acted on it?

If you criticized their desires and feelings, is that the same as criticizing a person's skin color?

nikka please. :heh:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO SEND AN OBJECT DIRECTLY INTO THE SUN BECAUSE DESPITE ITS ENORMOUS GRAVITY, THE SOLAR WIND OF PARTICLES WITH TREMENDOUS KINETIC ENERGY FLOWING OUT OF THE SUN WOULD DISRUPT YOUR COURSE, JACK! YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE TURNED INTO A SEMI-ORBIT AND THEN EJECTED OUT OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM, BROTHER! OR YOU MIGHT GO FAST ENOUGH TO GO BACK IN TIME AND SAVE THE WHALES, DUDE!

:dead::laff::ooh:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the point is that you hate/discriminate against someone because of who they are.

It's hard to discriminate against a gay person when they aren't a visible minority tho (I.E. African Americans, Asians, Latinos, women etc.)....

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Its forever a shame that black men would rather stand with racist kaks and their white Jesus in a sky, and a book that was used to enslave us and deny basic human rights, rather than stand with a socially maligned group of people.

Black men are in a suspended state of adolescence where gay people are "yukky", and thus dont deserve dignity, and basic rights. Its a trip what Black men consider "manhood" sometimes.

he didnt say anything of that sort...he just stated his opinion on the matter...and KIM