Looking back, it's fukked up how 2pac went at C. Delores Tucker

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
ok watver u say negro ....oh I forgot your 100 % African ain't u :lolbron: .... U just contradicted yourself aswell .., u said u haven't avoided the question yet u just did It again with this post :deadrose:..,... so I'll ask again what has anyone's ethnicity got to do with tupac and how tupac acted the last stages off his life ??now answear the question without going off topic .... :youngsabo:

@BmoreGorilla add this euro cac to your list fammo. He likes to use nikka too. I come from 2 Black parents & 4 Black grandparents. You're over here clinging to whatever small percentage of African you have like that chick because you wanna be down. You're corny

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the longest I thought Tucker's intentions were good and pure until I heard a few people say she was really trying to start her own record label and trying to force Suge to help her or something like that. I don't know how true that is but it made me look at her a little sideways and wonder if she had some ulterior motives when she was attacking gangsta rap

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
OK but your responding to where I quoted someone saying she directly attacked him without giving him a chance for dialogue. I corrected that person by saying Pac never spoke out against those teens killing the cop so he was open for ridicule. Thats fair game. fukk a sit down.....Pac never spoke out against those teens so now I can speak out against him...its fair game. I dont need a sit down with someone who doesnt even speak out when a cop is killed and his music is being blamed for it.
Tupac didn't have to comment on that issue. He never stated that his music is for teenagers or unstable people.
The ones that fostered the conditions that the teens lived in have to accept responsibility and apologize.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody whom defends C.Deloras Tucker is a c00n whom lacks awareness of her being a HUSTLER OF CULTURE just like Jesse and Al Sharpton

she ain't just had a problem with Pac o gangsta rap to be honest she DESPISED RAP AS A WHOLE

her and Dionne Warwick wanted to EXTORT Pac and death row....

She was no friend of the youth or black community..

FATHER U CEE KING (FU*K) HER! :pacspit:
And she knowingly aligned herself with a known white supremacist to come at black men making money legit instead of addressing the root cause that placed black people in the cycle of generational abject poverty. Those conditions existed long before 2Pac or any other rapper and will br here long after we're gone. Trying shyt on this brother only exposes the sell outs and crackers we let get too comfortable within our culture.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
@SunZoo This is off topic but you mentioned earlier in the thread that you always felt the call between Monster Kody and Pac was suspect; what did you mean by that?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
@BmoreGorilla add this euro cac to your list fammo. He likes to use nikka too. I come from 2 Black parents & 4 Black grandparents. You're over here clinging to whatever small percentage of African you have like that chick because you wanna be down. You're corny
Ok if u say so ....that's the 3rd time u have moved the goalpost ..I know your brain can't comprehend a question ...so scrurry on ....:hamster::camby:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ok if u say so ....that's the 3rd time u have moved the goalpost ..I know your brain can't comprehend a question ...so scrurry on ....:hamster::camby:

:heh: Calling you out as a euro cac & using nikka is moving the goalpost now. I don't expect honesty from you but what do you check on the equivalent of a census report in your area? Black or white

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Tupac like so many rappers was talented but extremely destructive and a walking contradiction.
Hip hop music is destructive and promotes stupidity,ignorance and violence and is a big reason why many western black people are in such a bad place.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Tupac like so many rappers was talented but extremely destructive and a walking contradiction.
Hip hop music is destructive and promotes stupidity,ignorance and violence and is a big reason why many western black people are in such a bad place.

Okay so whats the EASTERN BLACK FOLKS excuse for being in such a WORST PLACE?......

2015110635564474876870237kenya-somali-refugees.jpg

:francis: tribalism gets us NO WHERE... Black people EVERYWHERE are in a bad place

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Okay so whats the EASTERN BLACK FOLKS excuse for being in such a WORST PLACE?......

2015110635564474876870237kenya-somali-refugees.jpg

:francis: tribalism gets us NO WHERE... Black people EVERYWHERE are in a bad place

I think you mean "worse" not worst lol.
And i agree with you black people everywhere are in a bad place.
I was not being tribal.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Anybody whom defends C.Deloras Tucker is a c00n whom lacks awareness of her being a HUSTLER OF CULTURE just like Jesse and Al Sharpton

she ain't just had a problem with Pac o gangsta rap to be honest she DESPISED RAP AS A WHOLE

her and Dionne Warwick wanted to EXTORT Pac and death row....

She was no friend of the youth or black community..

FATHER U CEE KING (FU*K) HER! :pacspit: