Looking back, it's fukked up how 2pac went at C. Delores Tucker

Gravity

Banned
Daps
yes sir! :youngsabo:

Gave dude the opportunity to call me a bytchass in person but he hesitated to come outside.

But let these nobodys tell it and i'm a punk muthaphuka offline.
Yet you're calling other people "e-thugs". That's the definition of e-thuggin you no life having pathetic fukk. :snoop: at putting your life in danger to confront somebody over some messageboard shyt. You clearly don't have anything to live for. I wish one of you bytchmade ass losers would pop up on me because Im taking it as a serious threat. That goes for you and that ugly motherfukker dapping you.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
@spliz .....why did u lie? Explain yourself.

"I'm sure Tupac has no feeling for me or what happened to my husband. He obviously has a great anger toward law enforcement. All he cares about is singing his songs and making his money, no matter who he hurts."

Shakur is being silent. :krs: :ohhh::lolbron:

Representatives for him and his record label, Los Angeles-based Interscope Records, deny Davidson's allegations. The 21-year-old Oakland rapper turned down dozens of requests to be interviewed in connection with this article.

Testing the Limits : The fatal shooting of a Texas trooper during a routine traffic stop sets up a conflict over the words in a rap song that may wind up . . . : Testing the Limits

:sas2:

lol @SunZoo looking pathetic just dapping anything even if its a made up lie , as long as its in opposition to what i say even when i'm telling the truth. :laff:
I didn't lie u bytch ass nikka.

Shakur could not be reached for comment, but his attorney, Chokwe Lumumba, characterized the accusations as "ridiculous."

"Tupac is an artist, and his work is social commentary," Lumumba said. "It's unfortunate when anybody is killed, but Tupac has never told anybody to shoot a policeman. It's true that he raps about problems with the police, but those problems existed long before he was even born."

That's all that needed to be said about the issue. He had his lawyer release a statement. Like a smart muthafukka would when they dealing with legal issues and getting blamed for some shyt they had nothing to do with. But this is the problem. U cornballs need a fukkin link for everything.

Here's the link bytch.
Gangsta Rap: Did Lyrics Inspire Killing of Police? : Pop music: Two teens awaiting trial in Milwaukee say Tupac Shakur's angry lyrics influenced them in the slaying of an officer.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You're talking about the poster you're responding to, who is in his early to mid 20s, aka wasn't alive.

:russ: Now I'm a 20 year old that knows who the native tongues were.

Like I said, when you make points they can't refute, they'll say anything

Go back through the replies and note how I posted multiple videos from actual artists and industry execs that are literally supporting my stance and all these dudes have done is get mad at me.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lol how u know that ... Just cause I ain't no bias Stan who gobbles up everyword tupac said or that pac was a saint ... Ok nikka got ya :salute:

Because I think I remember you saying your pops is only half Black & your mother's white & yet you like to use nikka :mjpls:

Anyone that knows my posting history knows that I believe there are inconsistencies with Tupac & his version of things.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:russ: Now I'm a 20 year old that knows who the native tongues were.

Like I said, when you make points they can't refute, they'll say anything

Go back through the replies and note how I posted multiple videos from actual artists and industry execs that are literally supporting my stance and all these dudes have done is get mad at me.
Yeah.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
You're talking about the poster you're responding to, who is in his early to mid 20s, aka wasn't alive.

What does age have to do with an appreciation and understanding of any form of music history, Hip Hop or otherwise?

There are 18 year olds studying 16th Century German music at Julliard right now.

Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong and Count Basie all studied music that came before them.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What does age have to do with an appreciation and understanding of any form of music history, Hip Hop or otherwise?

There are 18 year olds studying 16th Century German music at Julliard right now.

Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong and Count Basie all studied music that came before them.
Great.
Y'all off base here, though.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Because I think I remember you saying your pops is only half Black & your mother's white & yet you like to use nikka :mjpls:

Anyone that knows my posting history knows that I believe there are inconsistencies with Tupac & his version of things.
yes am mixed it don't make any difference ... what inconsistencies do u see in him ?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:krs: @spliz

Dude...you are a liar and you just exposed yourself

Let me show u where u messed up and what exposes u as being full of shyt :jawalrus:

first u said this

He himself didn't even address C Delores Tucker until his album which released in 96. She been crusading against PAC for 3-4 years at that point.

3 - 4 years at that point would be 92 - 93 correct?:sas1:

So why are you posting an article dating October 17, 1994 :krs:

why are you even arguing with me if my original statement was he said nothing after those teens shot the cop giving C Deloris Tucker the door to attack him and all this started in 92?:mjlol:

The article I posted was from 92. So why would u post an article from Oct 17, 1994 as a defense to why C Deloris Tucker had been going after Pac for not saying anything in 1992 dumbass,.....:laff:

Guess that lie backfired on you huh! :youngsabo:

And there is no coming back either....u posted the article from 1994. And u never originally said it was a statement from a lawyer and in that bullshyt reach u posted Pac never explains the purpose of his music nor does he explain how it's social commentary like u originally claimed....... and like I said, he never openly defended his situation like Ice T.....:sas2:

Shout out to the fools who dapped your bullshyt.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
lol @SunZoo looking pathetic just dapping anything even if its a made up lie , as long as its in opposition to what i say even when i'm telling the truth. :laff:

Take your ass to the VA and some help my nikka. First you tell me you done talking to me, don't alert you and you won't be responding. You go from that to dragging some however many month old grudge from one thread to this one and tagging me at random. Notice I don't tag you and I never will. The only time I initiate any interaction with you is usually to correct some stupid shyt you said.

You can hop off my dikk (and stay off) at any time now.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
yes am mixed it don't make any difference ... what inconsistencies do u see in him ?

You're "mixed" but not the kind of mixed you think. You're not Black :heh: More than half your DNA is white more than likely. I probably have more white DNA ancestry because of slavery than you have Black DNA.

Tupac's inconsistencies with his version of the Quad shooting/setup & why he was beefing with Big.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:krs: @spliz

Dude...you are a liar and you just exposed yourself

Let me show u where u messed up and what exposes u as being full of shyt :jawalrus:

first u said this

3 - 4 years at that point would be 92 - 93 correct?:sas1:

So why are you posting an article dating October 17, 1994 :krs:

why are you even arguing with me if my original statement was he said nothing after those teens shot the cop giving C Deloris Tucker the door to attack him and all this started in 92?:mjlol:

The article I posted was from 92. So why would u post an article from Oct 17, 1994 as a defense to why C Deloris Tucker had been going after Pac for not saying anything in 1992 dumbass,.....:laff:

Guess that lie backfired on you huh! :youngsabo:

And there is no coming back either....u posted the article from 1994. And u never originally said it was a statement from a lawyer and in that bullshyt reach u posted Pac never explains the purpose of his music nor does he explain how it's social commentary like u originally claimed....... and like I said, he never openly defended his situation like Ice T.....:sas2:

Shout out to the fools who dapped your bullshyt.

she been shytting on PAC since like 93. He didn't respond till 1996. The shooting I posted in the article was the SECOND shooting that kids blamed his music for. She was getting at PAC since S4MN was out. That was 1993.