Daps
"Im all for america, fukk the government
Tell that c delores tucker slut to suck a dikk"

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Nikkas think listening to c00ns like Calvin Butts and C Delorious Tucker was the answer. Hell Dr Khalid called these clowns out because they were leading the crusade with CACs to destroy hip hop period.

Plus difference between the rappers then and these jiggaboos now is that hip hop for the most part was still scary to White America. Yes Sex, Drugs, and Violence were heavy topics then but which one of these new nikkas today have songs like this out?"

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
but basically, i took the line like he was hurt by her...even the cadence of the "motherfukker" was like "damn how you coming at me like that?"

i mean shyt, the next line was

"instead of trying to help a nikka, you destroy a brother?"

I literally said this to my sister 2 days ago

:mindblown:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Who is "us"
U not black
U not a rapper
Wtf u talking bout

She went at rap music as a whole
If he is the biggest rapper at the time of course he would be the main target

ehh. pac was nowhere near the biggest rapper when they targeted him.

circa '93-94, he was still more popular for acting.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Props for knowledge I had no clue that this Devil Tucker bought a majority stock in Time Warner just to hold back Pac a black man, at that time why didn't she hold back the metal bands and rock bands promoting Satanism, rebellion, and heavy drug use.

Because that stuff wasn't influencing black folks. Why would she protest against something that has no effect on her community?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
C Deloris Tucker and Calvin Butts were painted as opposition and we all co signed it.

Live with your decision.

the kids back then weren't collectively saying "oh well he shouldn't call her a mother fukker"

no.....u co signed Pac so live with it.

People need to own up to their mistakes

if pretty sure of Pac was alive he would agree he was wrong for that

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
She tried to argue that the black community was what is was because of rap music, she was wrong.

Not solely cuz of rap music, but it was becoming a negative influence which no one in here can deny that it isn't.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Man, thus whole thread us wild. I was there. fukk cdt. Pac called her a motherfukker, and yall saying he wrong for that. For calling her a motherfukker. Motherfukker. Mother goddamn fukker. Yet she was. If you wasn't old enough to pay attention then I get it. I was. He didn't say stupid motherfukker, or motherfukking bytch. He just said motherfukker. Pull up the lyrics and READ. Delores tucker yous a mitherfukker. Hell, shyt wasn't even harsh. Get out your bytch ass feelings people.