Looking back, it's fukked up how 2pac went at C. Delores Tucker

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
she been shytting on PAC since like 93. He didn't respond till 1996. The shooting I posted in the article was the SECOND shooting that kids blamed his music for. She was getting at PAC since before S4MN came out. That was 1993.

Bfore S4MN was Jan 93....the article u posted was Oct 94.....again, he was fair game because he said nothing between that time. He presented no dialogue. And like I said...Ice T was out there defending his song.....I remember all of that shyt. Ice T was very visable. Me personally I was waiting for Pac to defend Soulja Story but he never did. Matter fact, that lawyer statement u posted was the 1st thing I've ever seen in defense of that song. But that lawyer statement wasn't even that public at the time. I wasnt feeling how they were scapegoating Pac and blaming him for something he didnt do like the did with heavy metal This is what I wanted to see Pac doing but he never did it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bfore S4MN was Jan 93....the article u posted was Oct 94.....again, he was fair game because he said nothing between that time. He presented no dialogue. And like I said...Ice T was out there defending his song.....I remember all of that shyt. Ice T was very visable. Me persoanlly I was waiting for Pac to defend Soulja Story but he never did. Matter fact, that lawyer statement u posted was the 1st thing I've ever seen in defense of that song. I wasnt feeling how they were scapegoating Pac and blaming him for something he didnt do like the did with heavy metal This is what I wanted to see Pac doing but he never did it.

She tried to get that album pushed back. She publicly been shytting on PAC since 93 fam. He didn't publically shyt on her till 96. That's 3 years fam. fukk is u talkin bout? I didn't lie. He been dealing with critics slamming him since after 2pacalypse Now. And that was 91. PAC was dealing with alotta legal shyt in that time frame. Which is more than likely why he had his lawyer address the shyt he was being blamed for. He DID get at critics on his Strictly 4 My nikkaz album tho. 96 is the first time he addressed C Delores Tucker by name in his music.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She tried to get that album pushed back. She publicly been shytting on PAC since 93 fam. He didn't publically shyt on her till 96. That's 3 years fam. fukk is u talkin bout? I didn't lie.
:snoop:

Naa nikka....u going left....dont do that, stay on topic.

You are the one who originally brought up her not trying to sit down with Pac for dialogue..u originally said

She directly attacked him without giving him a chance for dialogue with her.

.my original response to that was why should she have a sit down when he never spoke out against the teens who killed that cop.

we talking about the dialogue that Pac never made leaving Pac open for criticism in 92/93. 96 has nothing to do with this. You just said it yourself, she was going after him since jan 93. Pac said nothing at that time so the dialogue that he never made left him open for criticism. The article u posted for Oct 1994 confirms this

She was getting at Pac since jan 93 so Pac not leaving any dialogue defending the situation like Ice t. puts her in a position to say something. Like I said and been saying , Pac said nothing in defense of his song so he was fair game.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:snoop:

Naa nikka....u going left....dont do that, stay on topic.

You are the one who originally brought up her not trying to sit down with Pac for dialogue..u originally said

She directly attacked him without giving him a chance for dialogue with her.

.my original response to that was why should she have a sit down when he never spoke out against the teens who killed that cop.

we talking about the dialogue that Pac never made leaving Pac open for criticism in 92/93. 96 has nothing to do with this. You just said it yourself, she was going after him since jan 93. Pac said nothing at that time so the dialogue that he never made left him open for criticism. The article u posted for Oct 1994 confirms this

She was getting at Pac since jan 93 so Pac not leaving any dialogue defending the situation like Ice t. puts her in a position to say something. Like I said and been saying , Pac said nothing in defense of his song so he was fair game.
Bro. U missing my point. U said he didn't address the KIDS who blamed his music for the shooting. So her getting at him was fair game. I said he had a right to respond to her regardless cause she attacked him. U said he never said anything addressing the KIDS who blamed his music and I said he did address the situation with he kids. He sent his lawyer to address it more than likely cause of his legal issues at the time. U called me a liar. I posted evidence. I said he didn't even address her till later on so he obviously addressed it when he felt it was the right time. My point is he had the right to address her fam. Lol

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U said he never said anything addressing the KIDS who blamed his music and I said he did address the situation with he kids. He sent his lawyer to address it more than likely cause of his legal issues at the time. U called me a liar.

Wrong....I said he never said anything addressing the KIDS who blamed his music in 92/93 so he was fair game for her to go at.......this is before Oct 94

u just admitted it...u said

I said he did address the situation with he kids. He sent his lawyer to address it

But that was Oct 94...all after the fact..We just established that she started going at Pac Jan 93 because he never said anything. So why are you bringing up an article from Oct 94 when we both established that she started going at Pac in Jan 93 because he never said anything from that point?

:heh:

U got me repeating myself...i said this same thing in post #356

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
You're "mixed" but not the kind of mixed you think. You're not Black :heh: More than half your DNA is white more than likely. I probably have more white DNA ancestry because of slavery than you have Black DNA.

Tupac's inconsistencies with his version of the Quad shooting/setup & why he was beefing with Big.
wtf u talking about my father is black My mother white so what ?? .... What's that got to do with tupac lol stay on topic n yes I agree with u the quad studio shooting is very conflicting listen to pacs side .... Eugene deal said also puffy , him and some street nikka who ran with wolf called riz (who got murdered with wolf wen they had that shyt happen with bmf) saw pac n suge just them 2 in the house ov Blues carpark n riz foced puff to stay to talk to pac n suge n pac just turned his head n suge said "I don't know what problems u have out here " ..

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
wtf u talking about my father is black My mother white so what ?? .... What's that got to do with tupac lol stay on topic n yes I agree with u the quad studio shooting is very conflicting listen to pacs side .... Eugene deal said also puffy , him and some street nikka who ran with wolf called riz (who got murdered with wolf wen they had that shyt happen with bmf) saw pac n suge just them 2 in the house ov Blues carpark n riz foced puff to stay to talk to pac n suge n pac just turned his head n suge said "I don't know what problems u have out here " ..

Ain't your father Saudi/Sudanese? At most you're part African, mostly white, & raised overseas in the UK. You might not look "white" but you sure as hell ain't Black. You also like to use nikka too.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Anybody whom defends C.Deloras Tucker is a c00n whom lacks awareness of her being a HUSTLER OF CULTURE just like Jesse and Al Sharpton

she ain't just had a problem with Pac o gangsta rap to be honest she DESPISED RAP AS A WHOLE

her and Dionne Warwick wanted to EXTORT Pac and death row....

She was no friend of the youth or black community..

FATHER U CEE KING (FU*K) HER! :pacspit:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Ain't your father Saudi/Sudanese? At most you're part African, mostly white, & raised overseas in the UK. You might not look "white" but you sure as hell ain't Black. You also like to use nikka too.
Yes but I looks like a nikka ....doesnt matter how mixed u are u have African blood in u , are treated as black then your black whos to say your black either ?? But ....again what does this have to do with tupac what so ever ???u keep dodgeing the question ??

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yes but I looks like a nikka ....doesnt matter how mixed u are u have African blood in u , are treated as black then your black whos to say your black either ?? But ....again what does this have to do with tupac what so ever ???u keep dodgeing the question ??

You're not Black. And I highly doubt you look Black with a white mother & a mixed Arab pops. I'm not dodging anything. You really have no business using nikka because you're not Black. You saying that is about as stupid as this chick thinking she's mixed when she has about the same % as you

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always thought it was low blow how Pac went HAM at Ms. Tucker, who resembled my nana:usure:

...it was disappointing to learn How Much of a Turncoat she was for RepubliCaCs, tho:martin:

You's a Motherfukker:mjcry:

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
You're not Black. And I highly doubt you look Black with a white mother & a mixed Arab pops. I'm not dodging anything. You really have no business using nikka because you're not Black. You saying that is about as stupid as this chick thinking she's mixed when she has about the same % as you

ok watver u say negro ....oh I forgot your 100 % African ain't u :lolbron: .... U just contradicted yourself aswell .., u said u haven't avoided the question yet u just did It again with this post :deadrose:..,... so I'll ask again what has anyone's ethnicity got to do with tupac and how tupac acted the last stages off his life ??now answear the question without going off topic .... :youngsabo: