Looking back, it's fukked up how 2pac went at C. Delores Tucker

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Lol remember that time when doo rag Eminem dissed c Delores tucker in the middle of a d12 and 50 cent song because he thought it was "hip hop tradition" to bash her after other rappers have done so and he jumped on the bandwagon like 6 years too late? :scust:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
you cant tell another human what to say or how to present themselves

what we need to solve all problems and off kilt dealings is better healthcare and precautions on people who would be negatively influenced by shyt

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
you cant tell another human what to say or how to present themselves

what we need to solve all problems and off kilt dealings is better healthcare and precautions on people who would be negatively influenced by shyt
Wtf do you even think you are trying to say? :dead:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
C. Delores Tucker marched with MLK

She spoke out on the violence towards other black people that was/is prevalent in rap music
She spoke out against the way black women were potrayed in rap

She was old enough to be pac's mother

This dude called her a "mother fukker" in a song:scust:

That's was some real bytch ass shyt

Of course she didn't understand how some of the music was just an expression of what youths saw everyday
She didn't understand that most rappers weren't calling all black women hoes
And just speaking on the devious ones who fit the description

The average older black person didn't
My mother hated rap music
And thought it was ignorant

Still ain't no reason to call a older black lady a "mother fukker"

But then pac had the nerve to make "keep ya head up":gucci:

Pac in my top 3
But dude was a hypocrite like a mafukker:usure:
C delores tucker, NAACP, and calvin butts were strictly going at black artists when there were white artists saying the same things and worse on record. Back in 2000 when Iverson was going to drop his rap album, the nikkas of the cracka NAACP organization protested outside of the 76ers stadium. Now, I want someone to remind me of who the highest selling rap artist of 2000 was.. I'll give you a hint.. he wasn't black.... And the NAACP said NOTHING to or about him. They have their orders and they've got to stick to the script. Also, Tucker was involved in Wise Intelligent album cover getting changed. Wise Intelligent released his solo debut in 1996 called Killin u for Fun and he used the infamous picture of Will Brown being burned by a white mob in public. He was forced to change the cover and used it in the inserts. So let's not make this bytch out to be some revolutionary. She worked for the NAACp which is a cracka organization that used blacks to get laws passed that benefited the goddamn euro jew more than us.

And I'm not speaking on this as a 2pac fan cuz he was a lost soul as well, but that bytch wasn't about shyt. Eminem called her names and dissed her as well, but I'm assuming her bosses told her black ass to sit down and shut the fukk up about that as she was suing 2pac's estate.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
when there were white artists saying the same things and worse
Who?

Name the names of white artists that made music about killing Black people, selling drugs to Black communities and degrading Black women. :jbhmm:

Not even reading the rest of ya post.

Names?

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Who?

Name the names of white artists that made music about killing Black people, selling drugs to Black communities and degrading Black women. :jbhmm:

Not even reading the rest of ya post.

Names?
I assume you think hip hop is/was the only genre of music in the early 90s. There was a whole broadcast about heavy metal music and their performances during the 80s through the early 90s, but ONLY white journalists were allowed to report on it. Even Ozzy Osbourne, who was criticized as well, played a preacher in the horror cult classic Trick or Treat, parodying white ministers that were talking about them. These mfers made devil worship music and were using dead animals as a part of their stage acts. You've never heard of Black Sabbath or Mayhem???

I'm one that believes parents shouldn't let music rear their children. I listened to all that stuff as it was being released. Death Row, Spice one, too short, NWA in 88, 2 Live crew, Geto Boys, etc. I've never been arested, never used drugs, and never robbed or killed anyone. The same nikkaS you're defending had 2pac's gun removed from the Juice poster, but 6 months later thought it was ok for Arnold to have a 12 guage on the poster for Terminator 2. The same nikkas like Magic Johnson that refused to play belly at his theaters, but at the same time ran Kurt Russell's film Soldier that had 4 or 5x more deaths than Belly. You're not talking to a 20 year old that googled that bullshyt, I was alive when all of it was going on. fukk Delores Tucker and the NAACP.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Furthermore, I just thought about something...

When the cracka John Walker Lindh became an amerikkkan traitor and joined the taliban, they tried to use hip hop as the scapegoat. They went on the national news and made it clear he was a hip hop fan trying to persuade the viewers that hip hop influenced him to switch sides. They fukked up when they said LL Cool J was his favorite rapper considering they didn't know that 90% of LL's songs were about women. This is what happens when you don't do research and try to play the blame game. stop defending bullshyt and do some research of the times. You have access to a library and microfilm along with Google.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I assume you think hip hop is/was the only genre of music in the early 90s. There was a whole broadcast about heavy metal music and their performances during the 80s through the early 90s, but ONLY white journalists were allowed to report on it. Even Ozzy Osbourne, who was criticized as well, played a preacher in the horror cult classic Trick or Treat, parodying white ministers that were talking about them. These mfers made devil worship music and were using dead animals as a part of their stage acts. You've never heard of Black Sabbath or Mayhem???

I'm one that believes parents shouldn't let music rear their children. I listened to all that stuff as it was being released. Death Row, Spice one, too short, NWA in 88, 2 Live crew, Geto Boys, etc. I've never been arested, never used drugs, and never robbed or killed anyone. The same nikkaS you're defending had 2pac's gun removed from the Juice poster, but 6 months later thought it was ok for Arnold to have a 12 guage on the poster for Terminator 2. The same nikkas like Magic Johnson that refused to play belly at his theaters, but at the same time ran Kurt Russell's film Soldier that had 4 or 5x more deaths than Belly. You're not talking to a 20 year old that googled that bullshyt, I was alive when all of it was going on. fukk Delores Tucker and the NAACP.
Man shut the whole fukk up! :dead:

Nobody gives a fukk about mafukkas clowning religion.

That shyt wasn't assisting in the death and destruction of Black America like murder and dope dealer rap!

You can't be fukking serious!

Kill yaself. :mjlol: :dead:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Man shut the whole fukk up! :dead:

Nobody gives a fukk about mafukkas clowning religion.

That shyt wasn't assisting in the death and destruction of Black America like murder and dope dealer rap!

You can't be fukking serious!

Kill yaself. :mjlol: :dead:
Once again, you never heard of Mayhem. And you're trying to save face by not knowing. It's ok to say "I was wrong, I fukked up? They were a metal band of the 80s and 90s that did songs with subjects about murder and even rape. Too Much Trouble(rap a lot) did songs like that too, but they were only considered the baby Geto boys and never took off so that's why many across the country didn't care about it cuz they weren't making money. It's ok, you fukked up by jumping the gun. And no music assisted in the death and destruction of black amerika. Before there were hip hop albums, there were black gangs in Ghettos across Amerikkka. Gang violence did not start with hip hop music. For you to even insinuate that shows how fukkin stupid and uninformed you are.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Once again, you never heard of Mayhem. And you're trying to save face by not knowing. It's ok to say "I was wrong, I fukked up? They were a metal band of the 80s and 90s that did songs with subjects about murder and even rape. Too Much Trouble(rap a lot) did songs like that too, but they were only considered the baby Geto boys and never took off so that's why many across the country didn't care about it cuz they weren't making money. It's ok, you fukked up by jumping the gun. And no music assisted in the death and destruction of black amerika. Before there were hip hop albums, there were black gangs in Ghettos across Amerikkka. Gang violence did not start with hip hop music. For you to even insinuate that shows how fukkin stupid and uninformed you are.
Kill yaself.

You definitely a cracka or a white washed nikka to even know who tf that is.

Do you think old Black church people knew that group existed.

You definitely an obtuse dumb mafukka, excusing the impact a lot of rap had on the Black community in a negative way.

Die in ya sleep.
Let me put you on ignore.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Wtf do you even think you are trying to say? :dead:
im saying good message or not from her, you cant stop grown people from doing what they want :yeshrug: America is based off freedom, you know this... you are in the military.
instead of them trying to limit expressive freedom they should be banning impressionable people from shyt that can corrupt them. dont let a mentally ill person get brainwashed by entertainment ... they are the dangerous ones. Her message makes sense but comes off dumb as fukk, you cant tell someone what to do and what not to do
its like saying ban plastic surgery because too many people get it for no reason. what about the people who actually need it, or use it the right way. ban plastic surgery at doctors discretion towards people who are obviously crazy