Looking back, it's fukked up how 2pac went at C. Delores Tucker

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why should she give him a chance for a dialogue? Did Pac ever speak out against those teens shooting that cop after blaming Pacs music?

Nope.

2pac gave zero dialogue on the situation so he was fair game for going after. That was the main reason they called him out in the 1st place and him not openly denouncing what those kids did left him wide open for such criticism.
He doesn't have to denounce anything, if Tucker was serious and wanted gangster rap regulated then she would have had a sit down. Only time she tried to have a face to face with Suge Knight was when she acted on a rumour that Suge was willing to give majority stake in Death Row Records, obviously Suge never intended for that to happen and she waited hours in some spot for no reason.

Tucker was a scam artist and used dead Black boys and men to advance her position in the entertainment industry

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't have to denounce anything, if Tucker was serious and wanted gangster rap regulated then she would have had a sit down. Only time she tried to have a face to face with Suge Knight was when she acted on a rumour that Suge was willing to give majority stake in Death Row Records, obviously Suge never intended for that to happen and she waited hours in some spot for no reason.

Tucker was a scam artist and used dead Black boys and men to advance her position in the entertainment industry

OK but your responding to where I quoted someone saying she directly attacked him without giving him a chance for dialogue. I corrected that person by saying Pac never spoke out against those teens killing the cop so he was open for ridicule. Thats fair game. fukk a sit down.....Pac never spoke out against those teens so now I can speak out against him...its fair game. I dont need a sit down with someone who doesnt even speak out when a cop is killed and his music is being blamed for it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
ok u didnt even respond to what i said...u just hurled profanities and insults so let me re word it cuz u missed the point.

u just said it yourself....Pac said nothing after the teens blamed his music for why they shot the cop. You're the one who said She directly attacked him without giving him a chance for dialogue with her. Pac had all the chance in the world to give dialogue on the situation but like u just admitted he said nothing. So he was fair game to go after being that he said nothing after the teens shot the cop.

and its hypocritical of u to stress that Pac defended his music when she called him out yet u also stress that Pac said nothing to defend his music when those teens shot that cop cuz it had nothing to do with him.
PAC was dealing with alotta shyt at the time when it came to the law. He released a statement about the situation tho. Explaining the purpose of his music and explaining how it's social commentary. shyt. He himself didn't even address C Delores Tucker until his album which released in 96. She been crusading against PAC for 3-4 years at that point. Regardless of the bullshyt u sayin. He had a right to respond to her. Period.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
PAC was dealing with alotta shyt at the time when it came to the law. He released a statement about the situation tho. Explaining the purpose of his music and explaining how it's social commentary. shyt. He himself didn't even address C Delores Tucker until his album which released in 96. She been crusading against PAC for 3-4 years at that point. Regardless of the bullshyt u sayin. He had a right to respond to her. Period.
:duck:

LOL

When did Pac release a statement?

:shaq2:

I dont remember Pac making any statements about that situation.......Lets see these reciepts.

and dont post no reaching bullshyt......show me were he addressed that specific situation where the teens blamed his music on why they shot the cop.

Ice T was very vocal in defending Cop Killer...i dont remember Pac saying shyt about that situation.

u claimed i'm saying bullshyt.....i'm saying u are saying bullshyt until i see them reciepts.

Until u can prove u arent full of shyt....what i say still stands, Pac was fair game for ridicule because he didnt address the shyt like Ice T did.

@SunZoo why u co signing bullshyt lies?

He will never find a statement because there is none...read this...its from the officers wife:

"I'm sure Tupac has no feeling for me or what happened to my husband. He obviously has a great anger toward law enforcement. All he cares about is singing his songs and making his money, no matter who he hurts."

Shakur is being silent. :krs:

Representatives for him and his record label, Los Angeles-based Interscope Records, deny Davidson's allegations. The 21-year-old Oakland rapper turned down dozens of requests to be interviewed in connection with this article.

Testing the Limits : The fatal shooting of a Texas trooper during a routine traffic stop sets up a conflict over the words in a rap song that may wind up . . . : Testing the Limits

:sas2:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Why should she give him a chance for a dialogue? Did Pac ever speak out against those teens shooting that cop after blaming Pacs music?

Nope.

2pac gave zero dialogue on the situation so he was fair game for going after. That was the main reason they called him out in the 1st place and him not openly denouncing what those kids did left him wide open for such criticism.
Denouncing it would've contradicted everything pac stood for.

"fukk 'em, can't find peace in the streets to the nikkas get a piece, fukk police!........they tried to pull me over and I laugh, remember Rodney King and I blast on his punk ass".

I remember pac's response to a bruh from Texas who had murdered a state trooper after being pulled over with pac in the tape deck. The guy was using pac's lyrics as a defense and pac basically said "do ya thing". :stopitslime: At you c00ns exposing yourselves. Now pac should've denounced cop killers when he clearly advocated for blacks to fight back against terrorist cops in his music. This is why hip hop died, fans sold out.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He released a statement about the situation tho.

@spliz .....why did u lie? Explain yourself.

"I'm sure Tupac has no feeling for me or what happened to my husband. He obviously has a great anger toward law enforcement. All he cares about is singing his songs and making his money, no matter who he hurts."

Shakur is being silent. :krs: :ohhh::lolbron:

Representatives for him and his record label, Los Angeles-based Interscope Records, deny Davidson's allegations. The 21-year-old Oakland rapper turned down dozens of requests to be interviewed in connection with this article.

Testing the Limits : The fatal shooting of a Texas trooper during a routine traffic stop sets up a conflict over the words in a rap song that may wind up . . . : Testing the Limits

:sas2:

lol @SunZoo looking pathetic just dapping anything even if its a made up lie , as long as its in opposition to what i say even when i'm telling the truth. :laff:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At you c00ns exposing yourselves. Now pac should've denounced cop killers when he clearly advocated for blacks to fight back against terrorist cops in his music. .

:francis:

The song Soulja Story has nothing to do with terrorist cops.

And let me add you are an e thug and shyt poster who I dont take serious enough to do a back and forth with. I would ask you kindly to never EVER quote me on any topic. Thank you.

You can have the last word, early.:camby:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

And let me add you are an e thug and shyt poster who I dont take serious enough to do a back and forth with. I would ask you kindly to never EVER quote me on any topic. Thank you.

You stay talking that "e-thug" shyt like it's not obvious you're a punk motherfukker offline. Like anybody would hesitate to call your bytchass out in person.

Daps

hold on.. kinda off-topic.. but, are you the poster who went to someones house in NY.. and, they wouldnt come outside... :lupe:

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
this dropped in 1989 too

again, cats will say anything to bear hug their beliefs, even try and re-write history as though it can't be easily googled in a matter of mere seconds..it's really bizarre to watch

Many of them are re-writing history because they don't know much about the complete history of Hip Hop, black music,
and music in general.

They are mostly limited to their understanding of Hip Hop beginning in the 90s with Tupac, Death Row, Bad Boy, and Nas.

Those are their points of reference.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Many of them are re-writing history because they don't know much about the complete history of Hip Hop, black music,
and music in general.

They are mostly limited to their understanding of Hip Hop beginning in the 90s with Tupac, Death Row, Bad Boy, and Nas.

Those are their points of reference.
You're talking about the poster you're responding to, who is in his early to mid 20s, aka wasn't alive.