Looking back, it's fukked up how 2pac went at C. Delores Tucker

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: thats the best you got breh?

Tupac’s Secret Work With The Bloods & The Crips

Yeah, because all he was doing was dancing and eating barbecue with nikkas.

Beyonce is SUPPOSEDLY 35
Jay Z is pushing 50
Pac was 25 (would be 46)

You in here with a hell of a lot of zeal talmbout "Pac was BROKE!, he was all talk, Nelly helped kids go to school in St. Louis.!" Seems like a very short sided perception of things when you consider what Jay and Beyonce were doing at his age. They weren't putting their money or their mouth anywhere. If you believe that if Pac was around to see 50 cent/Jay Z money and wouldn't have put that money behind his vision you probably just don't fukk with Pac like that, your prerogative. I just don't know if I rock with going "Beyonce > 2pac" over tax write offs from a couple who are in a billionaire financial bracket. I guess when nikkas come at me sideways for supporting Jay, calling him a sellout and talmbout him spearheading gentrification I should just keep it simple and say "he got money though".

:yeshrug:

Seems to me that the government was more weary of someone who could inspire, unite and rally the nikkas with guns and the clout in the streets in response to police brutality.. Protests and make up seem to be doing the trick just fine.

Lol nikkas still using the ax write off cop out argument? there is a limit on tax write offs. its a corny played out argument

Why is it so hard for yall to say pac dropped the ball? we all know about the phone call he made with monster kody

Look at monster kody today being a drug addict...do u really think either would have accomplished those plans

Yes i know about pac talking with al sharpton

Everything was just talk with him

The government was weary? nikka orlando anderson killed pac let it go

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:mjlol: thats the bet you got breh?

Lol nikkas still using the ax write off cop out argument? there is a limit on tax write offs. its a corny played out argument

Why is it so hard for yall to say pac dropped the ball? we all know about the phone call he made with monster kody

Look at monster kody today being a drug addict...do u really think either would have accomplished those plans

Yes i know about pac talking with al sharpton

Everything was just talk with him

The government was weary? nikka orlando anderson killed pac let it go

Jay ain't even pick up the ball til his wisdom teeth came in.

And I always felt like that phone call was suspect.

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@SunZoo Beyonce is 35 idiot. Stop with the "supposedly" conspiracy, there are numerous people who have vouched being in the-same grade as her

Let it go

An idiotic comment like that let me know why you dumb enough to think the government killed pac

Go get some rest for the next church of Tupac meeting tomorrow with more hotep talk

Keep talking about what Pac was trying to do and ill talk about the work celebs actually did that are benefiting people right now

And while we at it yall can discuss what Pac did for the NY neighborhood he grew up

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
@SunZoo Beyonce is 35 idiot. Stop with the "supposedly" conspiracy, there are numerous people who have vouched being in the-same grade as her

:umad:

I get it now, you're an LSA troll, on here talking about Rhianna and Kendrick should be a couple in real life because you saw them in a video together.

Keep hope alive mama. You want me to get dangle you off the side of a building? Do you trust me?

:demonic:

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

I get it now, you're an LSA troll, on here talking about Rhianna and Kendrick should be a couple in real life because you saw them in a video together.

Keep hope alive mama. You want me to get dangle you off the side of a building? Do you trust me?

:demonic:

Nikka its me your homie Black Reign dont you remember me? :dwillhuh:

This is my new identity ..i went from a weight lifting jbo junkie to a rihanna stan and lover of the feminity of women

Daps

Let it go

An idiotic comment like that let me know why you dumb enough to think the government killed pac

Go get some rest for the next church of Tupac meeting tomorrow with more hotep talk

Keep talking about what Pac was trying to do and ill talk about the work celebs actually did that are benefiting people right now

And while we at it yall can discuss what Pac did for the NY neighborhood he grew up
oh damn.. :mjlol:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
oh damn.. :mjlol:

giphy.gif

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nikka...its sad...to give an example Beyonce Gisell Knowles has done more for Black communities lmaoo

Anyone in here can google the things Jay and Beyonce have done in numerous Black communities for yearsss...yet we cannot find anyone to tell us what Pac did

B and Jay instead of yapping once spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to bail out Ferguson protestors in jail(or Baltimore cant remember which one)

Beyonce and her mother opened up a cosmetology school i think in Philly for women who were victims of domestic-violence or who were homeless or trafficked or damaged in some way...you know the same women Pac claimed he fought for

She spent $7 million to have a homeless shelter in Houston stay open

She has a charity working towards building more prenatal health centers in Haiti

This is just off the top of my head and while we dont look to Bey to speak on race and she may not know as much as Pac it doesnt matter cause she let her money talk

These people may not have been racially aware as Pac but i would have a Black celeb speak with $ than give us empty talk like Pac gave us

These people who Pac on this pedastal though...there is even something called the Church of Tupac

Its some sick obsession these Pac fans have with what he could have done. The point is he didnt and got involved in stupid street shyt and went broke

I think even rappers like Nelly have something where they help kids go to school in St Louis

Jay Z has his Sean Carter Scholarship program

What was Pac doing out here? We cant get answers other than what he PLANNED to do
Stop being a dumbass nikka.
Beyoncé and Jayz had over 20 years of lifetime over Pac to accumulate wealth, get connected with well established people, grow artistically, and so on.

Tupac was only a solo rapper for 5 years, stop being disingenuous and compare Tupac's first 5 years with Jayz and Beyoncé's first 5.

Tupac has helped out Black fans, both sick and crippled, attended Black expos, Malcolm X dinner's to give out speeches, worked with Karl Kani free of charge since he was Black, shot two cacs trying to bully and antagonize a Black man.
There's plenty of ways in supporting the Black people and it's not always in terms of financial help.
But please who are you to judge 50 cent and Tupac (or any Black celebrity) they've done more than you ever did

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop being a dumbass nikka.
Beyoncé and Jayz had over 20 years of lifetime over Pac to accumulate wealth, get connected with well established people, grow artistically, and so on.

Tupac was only a solo rapper for 5 years, stop being disingenuous and compare Tupac's first 5 years with Jayz and Beyoncé's first 5.

Tupac has helped out Black fans, both sick and crippled, attended Black expos, Malcolm X dinner's to give out speeches, worked with Karl Kani free of charge since he was Black, shot two cacs trying to bully and antagonize a Black man.
There's plenty of ways in supporting the Black people and it's not always in terms of financial help.
But please who are you to judge 50 cent and Tupac (or any Black celebrity) they've done more than you ever did

There yall go again talking about speeches lmao

U really said attending malcolm x speeches?

How did pac in a a dungaree and a skull cap screaming on the mic benefit anyone?

Attending expos?lmaoo

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

How did pac in a a dungaree and a skull cap screaming on the mic benefit anyone?

Attending expos?lmaoo
But ya bytch ass conveniently skipped over everything else in his post as well. nikka PAC would let people off the street stay in his crib n shyt. Free of charge. His money wasn't even right for himself how the fukk was he gonna give all of it away? Yet in still he def tried to support black people the best he could. nikka died at 25 years old and right when he was getting more into the business side of things. U cornballs don't know shyt. Or do shyt yet wanna sit back and criticize people who do.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Delores Tucker yous a motherfukker, instead of trying to help a nikka, you destroy a brother, worst than the others
:pachaha:

What's so fukking harsh with that statement? Like, nikka really got this thread going crazy cuz a nikka was speaking with his heart. He didn't bash her. He didn't call her a bytch. None of that. He said "yous a motherfukker". Didn't even say it aggressively. He still had a right to go at the lady. I guess some you nikkaz would have bowed down, and joined her.:pacspit:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Attending expos?lmaoo
Yoyre crazy breh. The spoken word uplifting spirit is worth more than throwing money at lost ppl. Yall are delusional

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yoyre crazy breh. The spoken word uplifting spirit is worth more than throwing money at lost ppl. Yall are delusional

yet ya'll call church preachers/ministers leeches of the poor.
:jbhmm:
I never see TD Jakes or Creflo Dollar getting defended to such extremes on this site like i'm seeing for a man who's been dead for 21 years. Focus on what someone did 21 years ago while ignoring who's doing it now, huh?

Calvin Butts is still in the community helping the Black youth and ya'll never talk about him.