Looking back, it's fukked up how 2pac went at C. Delores Tucker

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
fukk outta here.. i had the song wrong, at first.. in the same post.. i clearly wrote the correct one "Same Song", few sentences later..

your dumb ass actually thought the song, came out a month before the movie.. and, didnt even know the song came out before the EP even dropped.. nor, did you know the video promoted the movie..

same song & video that was all over the place, the SAME YEAR 2PACALYPSE dropped.. :martin:
"b..b.but.. no one knew who Pac was like that.. :mjcry:"

this moron.. :skip:

:what:

How did I not know the video promoted the movie? Where did you get that impression? I was a fan of that movie, before I was even a big fan of 2pac. Not mention the video has clips from the movie in it...da fukk are you even talking about? I also never said no one knew Pac...I said that nobody knew him BECAUSE of his 15 second cameo in the movie and that at best, people knew him from Same Song. That's nowhere near the level of fame to be comparing him to Cube after his NWA run and two albums.

It's whatever, I just find it funny that a nikka goes "right on!" to some shyt after the person he co-signs admits that they had it wrong. And it wasn't just a small detail, you actually tried to use I Get Around to bolster the argument Pac had a high enough profile to warrant some clown asking why he couldn't go platinum like Ice Cube. You started off on the wrong foot jumping into an exchange, context be dammed just to be a naggy ass bird as per usual. And that's before you even started with the wonky timeline and trying to shift the argument.

At least you stuck around to save face unlike the last time nikkas checked you on your #fakenews.

lvar.gif

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
he knew what i meant, because i said the name of the movie few words after..

his dumb ass just needed something to hang on to, knowing he was dead ass wrong.. anyone saying Pac wasnt that well-known, or had "no momentum" before 2Pacalypse.. clearly, wasnt around to even discuss that..

dude said, "nobody remember Pac from that movie.." nah.. YOU dont, because you wasnt around.. Same Song, was a monster hit.. whit was EVERYWHERE that year.. not only that.. dude had a fukkin press conference for jaywalking.. but, no one knew Pac.. :gucci:

Exactly. This was common to us who were of age & around back then. He clearly wasn't

Daps
some of you cats have some foggy memories of hip hop and when the culture changed and never went back to that PG-PG13 era

kid n play's UNSUNG episode details it best: for those of you too lazy to watch;
they talk about how in the early 90's if you weren't street/thug/calling women bytches, you weren't popping, you were old and corny (TIME STAMPED):

now...yall gonna disagree with muthafukkas that were right there in the middle of all the shyt? :stopitslime:

early 90s.. cats were more lyrical, if anything.. Kid N Play, were never lyrical/had bars..

they were a dance group/niche act.. of course their run was numbered, from the jump.. not to mention, hip-hop was more lyrical in the early 90s.. not gangsta rap..

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
C. Delores Tucker marched with MLK

She spoke out on the violence towards other black people that was/is prevalent in rap music
She spoke out against the way black women were potrayed in rap

She was old enough to be pac's mother

This dude called her a "mother fukker" in a song:scust:

That's was some real bytch ass shyt

Of course she didn't understand how some of the music was just an expression of what youths saw everyday
She didn't understand that most rappers weren't calling all black women hoes
And just speaking on the devious ones who fit the description

The average older black person didn't
My mother hated rap music
And thought it was ignorant

Still ain't no reason to call a older black lady a "mother fukker"

But then pac had the nerve to make "keep ya head up":gucci:

Pac in my top 3
But dude was a hypocrite like a mafukker:usure:
it was because she, like Oprah and Bill Cosby's at their respective times, would rather criticize, than criticize and teach

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
he knew what i meant, because i said the name of the movie few words after..

his dumb ass just needed something to hang on to, knowing he was dead ass wrong.. anyone saying Pac wasnt that well-known, or had "no momentum" before 2Pacalypse.. clearly, wasnt around to even discuss that..

Yeah, so now the story is I didn't know the name of the movie before you said it:mjlol:

And no, not enough momentum for somebody to be asking why he couldn't go platinum like Ice Cube, not from that movie, that press conference or a song about a dead baby. You nikkas are insane.

:russ:

THAT was my argument...but you don't wanna argue that because you cant. You wanna shift the discussion and look around for nikkas to validate you and dap you up. Like I said, if you nikkas ever catch me doing some weak ass shyt like that, feel free to neg me. I'll make another account and neg myself if it has to come to that.

Last edited:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
it was because she, like Oprah and Bill Cosby's at their respective times, would rather criticize, than criticize and teach

One nikka justifying cops shooting black folks over pound cake. The other was trying to hit a lick to start her own label :mjlol:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
C. Delores Tucker marched with MLK

She spoke out on the violence towards other black people that was/is prevalent in rap music
She spoke out against the way black women were potrayed in rap

She was old enough to be pac's mother

This dude called her a "mother fukker" in a song:scust:

That's was some real bytch ass shyt

Of course she didn't understand how some of the music was just an expression of what youths saw everyday
She didn't understand that most rappers weren't calling all black women hoes
And just speaking on the devious ones who fit the description

The average older black person didn't
My mother hated rap music
And thought it was ignorant

Still ain't no reason to call a older black lady a "mother fukker"

But then pac had the nerve to make "keep ya head up":gucci:

Pac in my top 3
But dude was a hypocrite like a mafukker:usure:

I dont believe this angle breh.

As much as Pac annoyed me(music wise he is one of my fav rappers though) he was in the right in this situation

It cant just be an elder thing because our very own Maxine Waters today was one person defending Pac all the way back in 93 and 94...google what she was saying about rap

Maxine said its wrong to censor music that our children are making just because they disagree with it and they should be able to express themselves

20 years later she holds the same opinion and was on angela rye's podcast explaining it and talking about Pac was her favorite rapper lmao

But yeah if she can see that why cant any other elder?

20 years later other than exceptions like her...alot of these same elders dont change

The men especially never gave back or contributed anything to the community

Its almost as if before michael jackson and we are the world charity didnt exist...im half joking btw

But all they do is complain constantly and offer no solutions

Constantly demeaning the youth and talking about morals and complaining how certain artists are not role models while Aretha Franklin has 4 kids by 4 different fathers

But the main point about your post is the simple fact alot of these old folks like C Delores Tucker...they dont use the same criticism or passion they use towards the Black youth towards the white politicians

The congressional black caucus sums up what i mean

Those idiots havent done anything in decades

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tucker should have did her Googles about Pac and what he did and represented in the community, she talked shyt and tried to ruin his career. Can't blame him for lashing out.

Pac didnt do anything in the community. he was all talk. lets not start this bullshyt, show the receipts

Even when he had that public meeting with Suge and Snoop and others in august two months before he died to address some shyt it again was all talk...just him going to speak on a mic

Dude was broke as hell overspending on family members who kept asking for money over and over again, weed, versache cars and henny

Stop with these lies

When you are ready to come with receipts on what Pac did in the community u can come back to this thread

Some of yall think a guy being in a hood and eating with u or showing up at a barbecue is doing something cause it makes u feel warm and cuddly. that is no different from what politicians do

And dont tell me that story about how he said when he walks through the hood he hands out $100 dollar bills

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Delores Tucker, tangibly, put more black folks "on" and directly helped them climb up the socio-economic ladder...than Pac could even dream of. He's just good at entertaining nikkas. But the typical celebrity worshiping dumbass would of course would think, and ridiculously argue otherwise.

Delores Tucker's action's actually yielded tangible results for black folks...on a small scale...but there are black folks that were put in position to succeed because of her.

fukk "taking food off of 2pac's plate"...when his industry is commercializing black self-degredation and black self-destruction...for the financial benefit of his jew-ish bosses.

Having said that...although she did some good...Delores Tucker also pushed destructive policies, ideology & doctrine on black folks...with her support for planned parenthood like policies, intergration and the like...

As of 93-94 when she was coming at his head? He was just another rapper/actor with a handful of songs that people liked...not some larger than life figure. His profile didn't reach them heights until he died.

Thank you...its like certain rappers have their Bill Clinton sax moment

They think because Pac was in the hood alot it means he was doing something

This is the same stupid mindset people have that makes them say 50 is so real if they see him stroll through the hood with no bodyguard

Never mind the fact he doesnt build or contribute anything or funds money for a supermarket or trade school...

But nah son i saw Boo Boo drive through at 11pm all alone...he so real nikka!

Then these same idiots get mad at other celebs and say they dont come through the hood

They get mad at Oprah but not at 50 or Pac for not giving something back

People get too caught up in Pacs image

There are rappers today and popstars who are less racially aware than him in their mind who have done way more than him for black communities

Yeah their minds may not be as aware but at least they put money where their mouth is

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well ofcourse..Pac stans are like the cult of Trump, cant tell them nothing about their idol.

I was never comfortable with the whole Delores Tucker thing.
This was Pac's moment and he blew it. So much for all the dyck riders acting as if dude was righteous.
Pac contradicted and insulted every noble act of his. Dude was all over the place.

Nikka...its sad...to give an example Beyonce Gisell Knowles has done more for Black communities lmaoo

Anyone in here can google the things Jay and Beyonce have done in numerous Black communities for yearsss...yet we cannot find anyone to tell us what Pac did

B and Jay instead of yapping once spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to bail out Ferguson protestors in jail(or Baltimore cant remember which one)

Beyonce and her mother opened up a cosmetology school i think in Philly for women who were victims of domestic-violence or who were homeless or trafficked or damaged in some way...you know the same women Pac claimed he fought for

She spent $7 million to have a homeless shelter in Houston stay open

She has a charity working towards building more prenatal health centers in Haiti

This is just off the top of my head and while we dont look to Bey to speak on race and she may not know as much as Pac it doesnt matter cause she let her money talk

These people may not have been racially aware as Pac but i would have a Black celeb speak with $ than give us empty talk like Pac gave us

These people who Pac on this pedastal though...there is even something called the Church of Tupac

Its some sick obsession these Pac fans have with what he could have done. The point is he didnt and got involved in stupid street shyt and went broke

I think even rappers like Nelly have something where they help kids go to school in St Louis

Jay Z has his Sean Carter Scholarship program

What was Pac doing out here? We cant get answers other than what he PLANNED to do

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
She was doing some shady shyt behind the scenes so she deserved it :manny:

Exactly!

The B1TCH was a slumlord to many poor black tenants ..

And allowed herself to become a pawn for political zealots Tipped Gore and William Bennett

As well as trying to extort Suge into giving her a music imprint

Just because marched with MLK doesn't validate giving her a pass

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
6dxv1c.jpg
@ 2pac fans! He was broke, Jay Z and Beyonce got money!

Tupac’s Secret Work With The Bloods & The Crips

Yeah, because all he was doing was dancing and eating barbecue with nikkas.

Beyonce is SUPPOSEDLY 35
Jay Z is pushing 50
Pac was 25 (would be 46)

You in here with a hell of a lot of zeal talmbout "Pac was BROKE!, he was all talk, Nelly helped kids go to school in St. Louis.!" Seems like a very short sided perception of things when you consider what Jay and Beyonce were doing at his age. They weren't putting their money or their mouth anywhere. If you believe that if Pac was around to see 50 cent/Jay Z money and wouldn't have put that money behind his vision you probably just don't fukk with Pac like that, your prerogative. I just don't know if I rock with going "Beyonce > 2pac" over tax write offs from a couple who are in a billionaire financial bracket. I guess when nikkas come at me sideways for supporting Jay, calling him a sellout and talmbout him spearheading gentrification I should just keep it simple and say "he got money though".

:yeshrug:

Seems to me that the government was more weary of someone who could inspire, unite and rally the nikkas with guns and the clout in the streets in response to police brutality.. Protests and make up seem to be doing the trick just fine.

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Nikka...its sad...to give an example Beyonce Gisell Knowles has done more for Black communities lmaoo

Anyone in here can google the things Jay and Beyonce have done in numerous Black communities for yearsss...yet we cannot find anyone to tell us what Pac did

B and Jay instead of yapping once spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to bail out Ferguson protestors in jail(or Baltimore cant remember which one)

Beyonce and her mother opened up a cosmetology school i think in Philly for women who were victims of domestic-violence or who were homeless or trafficked or damaged in some way...you know the same women Pac claimed he fought for

She spent $7 million to have a homeless shelter in Houston stay open

She has a charity working towards building more prenatal health centers in Haiti

This is just off the top of my head and while we dont look to Bey to speak on race and she may not know as much as Pac it doesnt matter cause she let her money talk

These people may not have been racially aware as Pac but i would have a Black celeb speak with $ than give us empty talk like Pac gave us

These people who Pac on this pedastal though...there is even something called the Church of Tupac

Its some sick obsession these Pac fans have with what he could have done. The point is he didnt and got involved in stupid street shyt and went broke

I think even rappers like Nelly have something where they help kids go to school in St Louis

Jay Z has his Sean Carter Scholarship program

What was Pac doing out here? We cant get answers other than what he PLANNED to do

10 Philanthropic Facts You May Not Know About Tupac Shakur

http://www.ignitenews.ca/tupac-continues-to-influence-black-lives-matter-after-20-years/

Plus I doubt Khalid would cosign a fraud: