Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Man I did some embarrassing shyt off the Henny last friday :snoop:

I dont want to drink but I get bored after work and it's at a sweet spot of midnight where I aint tired but it aint early either. I know ill end up drinking tonight
:huhldup:

Don’t turn that into a habit. I know from personal experience where that leads, and it’s not good :ufdup:
Getting a new piercing Monday so that will force me to not drink heavy.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Had a drink week ago Friday for my boys b-day dinner and didn’t feel much. Couple years ago would have drank 3-4 quick to get a buzz on and lubricate the night.

Anyone else find the socializing changes in big ways when you stop drinking?
It 100% does. I’ve been sober for over 3 years now, and I still haven’t figured out how to hang out with people. :francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You getting a tongue ring breh? :dahell:
Lmaooo fukk no. Piercing on the other earlobe. Only got one the first time because I sleep on my side and didn’t want to only sleep on my back. You can sleep on it before it heals but it’s uncomfortable af. When you get a piercing you have to lower your alcohol consumption until it fully heals which takes many weeks. They gave me a copy of a rubric of all the shyt to do and know after the piercing because it was my first piercing lol. This was months ago lol.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Lmaooo fukk no. Piercing on the other earlobe. Only got one the first time because I sleep on my side and didn’t want to only sleep on my back. You can sleep on it before it heals but it’s uncomfortable af. When you get a piercing you have to lower your alcohol consumption until it fully heals which takes many weeks. They gave me a copy of a rubric of all the shyt to do and know after the piercing because it was my first piercing lol. This was months ago lol.
nikka I got both my ears pierced. There ain't no damn protocol like you just had a hysterectomy. :mjlol:

Stop being a p*ssy.

:russ:

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Took a 4 day break from alcohol. Now I'm throwing back some tequila. :shaq:
Had a great week and I'm looking to have an even better one next week. Got the week off on PTO. Quit nicotine a few weeks back so I'm rewarding my body with some. drank.
Tryna drink in moderation moving forward though.
Hope y'all are good brehs. Have a dope weekend! Be safe and try n do everything in moderation.