Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Daps
200 days sober brehs:ehh:
Actually went to a party last weekend where people were drinking and smoking, I was cool with my Pellegrino. I don't smoke either so I finally got to sit back and watch people get stupid, shyt was wild:russ:
What’s wild is you going to a party in a pandemic.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just Friday Saturday and Sunday but would be too the point that I couldn’t remember anything :mjlol:
I’m drinking more lately and want to quit. But it’s boring af when I’m out with friends and everyone is drinking

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I’m drinking more lately and want to quit. But it’s boring af when I’m out with friends and everyone is drinking

I get what you mean but i was a weekend offender so i just found things to keep myself occupied on the days i would drink...

Like somebody said in here, once your sober for a few months, in your mind alcohol won't hold the same appeal no more so chilling with your boys becomes easier but i usually split from them once they get to a certain level of drunkenness

But at the same time i don't expect myself not to drink ever again, i just want to adjust to social drinking rather then waking up & not knowing how you got home :mjlol:

Just not sure when I'm going to break this detox though :jbhmm:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
CBDC66-DE-19-AD-4387-BC2-C-BB699-AEB8-EEB.png

I’ve only had 1/2 a glass of Malbec and I’m about to :deadrose:

:flabbynsick: I guess it’s time for me to create a wine cellar

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I drink on avg the equivalent of 12 shots per day. Strait vodka . For 3+yrs ..

Recently took 10 days off due to surgery my ass scared as fukk I'm not gonna wake up from the anesthia . Had major withdrawal symptoms . Rapid heart beat hallucinations . HlLiterally all my fingers locked up twisted on all directions . Didn't sleep or eat fir 3 days. All this while I had a shattered heel w 17 fragments in my foot and a broken ankle. Couldn't take pain killers since I would more than likely die .

Be safe. Don't fukk around . Don't be me