Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I’m 6 years removed from my last DUI :wow:

Had three of them hoes in a six month time period :picard:
I still drink and smoke, but moreso in moderation, and I’m not driving if I drink. Still working the wheel with my knee while I roll that bytch tho :mjlit:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp, time to join the train. I gym every day sometimes 2 a days but my BP isn't right. Going to slowly ween myself off of the gin and tonics and bourbons this month and see how it goes.

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Not gonna lie brehs, I'm a young dude so IDK when drinking casually becomes staright alcholism, but I'm having a good time with the beers so far.
I've stopped drinking straight liquor and steered toward light calorie beers and it's been a blessing. Still, though, I love the feeling of a good ass buzz. I feel it helps me unlock my creative energy.
Got rejected for a Big 3 Financial job after an interview so I'm drowning my sorrows. Hope y'all have a good night.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:

Don’t turn that into a habit. I know from personal experience where that leads, and it’s not good :ufdup:
It’s the weekend. I work all through the week. I can get some p*ssy but I’m too sad lol. Had a consultation with a brehette therapist earlier today. She sounds as pretty as she is and was very warm. I feel so lame telling her my sorrows.