Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Took a 4 day break from alcohol. Now I'm throwing back some tequila. :shaq:
Had a great week and I'm looking to have an even better one next week. Got the week off on PTO. Quit nicotine a few weeks back so I'm rewarding my body with some. drank.
Tryna drink in moderation moving forward though.
Hope y'all are good brehs. Have a dope weekend! Be safe and try n do everything in moderation.
:ehh:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I've done 3 weeks straight of only drinking Saturday and lightly on Sunday. HUGE step for me as a former daily drinker! I never wanted to stop drinking completely I just wanted to stop the daily cycle. Hopefully I can keep this going, I feel healthier and have lost some of that alcohol weight. :takedat:

Welp, daily stress ended with me back on the day to day. This is the last week tho, back to weekends only starting Monday. I got a promotion at the job :myman:and can't be fukking up :ufdup:

Wish me luck brehs

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i fukked up too, i stayed clean for a week since i last posted here and i've been sober for like 15 minutes total since then :mjcry:

my gf hates me, i did something really fukked up to her and refused to apologize, i've been really depressed about that. got too many of my day ones dying or catching football numbers, soon i'll have no friends left. plus i get to find out tomorrow if i got the big C, i hate that even more. if this is my last post on the coli that means i got a bad diagnosis and decided to eat a gun haha.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
i fukked up too, i stayed clean for a week since i last posted here and i've been sober for like 15 minutes total since then :mjcry:

my gf hates me, i did something really fukked up to her and refused to apologize, i've been really depressed about that. got too many of my day ones dying or catching football numbers, soon i'll have no friends left. plus i get to find out tomorrow if i got the big C, i hate that even more. if this is my last post on the coli that means i got a bad diagnosis and decided to eat a gun haha.

:whoa:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

You are strong. No one needs to tell you . Youve already proved it .

Keep going speak with the creator ears are open

:king:

Last edited:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Whoa what makes you have it?

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you have baggage and pain the load gets heavy. My struggle was years in the making and it took an event where I risked losing my kids that I realized I needed help.

Addiction is no joke - please take care of yourself.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
oh wow i don't remember writing that at all, i really hate that i did :snoop:

edit: my oncologist decided to fukk off from work today so i get to wait in suspense until monday
From your posts, it sounds like you realize being intoxicated is causing negative consequences in your life. That’s the first step toward recovery. If you continue to get high and drunk after you realize it is negatively affecting your life, that is the textbook definition of an addiction.

If you drink or use certain drugs heavily (mainly benzos), you can’t stop cold turkey. I was addicted to benzos and alcohol and those 2 have the worst withdrawals and those withdrawals can kill you. Everything aside from alcohol and benzos (both work on the same part of your brain) won’t kill you. I’ve withdrawn from opiates before, and it sucks (like a bad flu), but it won’t kill you. Getting off alcohol and benzos too quickly is associated with a high risk of seizure.

I was getting mini seizures when I was getting off them in an in-patient facility. My body would get tense and seize for a few seconds. We called it the zaps. I still get zaps from time to time, and I think my long term benzo use and abuse has made this a permanent issue. It’s fine, but twitching uncontrollably and seizing up for a few seconds is…weird.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Havent drank since july 31st. Its nice actually doing things on saturdays and sundays :skip:

Planning to go till the end of the month at least, maybe longer. Hanging out with friends sober is weird, but i expected that.

Will check back in at the end of the month. Stay strong brehs