Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I fell off for about two weeks but getting back on not drinking for 2021. You can do it! Here are some unasked for tips:
1) get rid of all alcohol. No liquor in the household
2) be honest. Talk to someone in your life so that they can hold you accountable. I also use an app called I am sober. I check in on reddit on the stop drinking subreddit and with the brehs on this thread
3) take it one day at a time. Don’t try to be sober for all of 2021. Just try to be be sober tomorrow. And the next day. Do it again. And again...

You got it and it’s so worth it

I've had a problem with number one before. There's like 3 liquor stores within 5 minutes of my house and a total wine 10 minutes away. Not to mention the grocery stores too. I don't keep alcohol in the house but it's always a couple minutes away. The biggest challenge for me is to just forget how easy it is for me to leave out and buy it.

I've been using a similar app called sober time and I always hit the reset button everyday since I kept drinking. I hit the reset counter for the last time this morning. I'll check the reddit group too. Thanks for the tips!!!