Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
fukked around and my dumbass mixed clear and whiskey while out last night, it was all good till i got home, soon as my bathroom light came on it was splash city & laying on the bathroom floor for the next hour
:mjlol::pachaha:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I'm on day one again. .I had an appointment today to be evaluated for in-patient treatment but I've decided that I can do it by myself. We'll see.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I feel you. I still have a coping mechanism for stressful and tense situations - sugar. To be specific, lately the hw black cherry cream soda is my thing. I don’t need it very often but it’s there and pretty cool to recognize how your brain works. You can reprogram yourself with how to process stress where alcohol is not part of the equation. Knowledge Is key here

:ohlawd:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Anybody trying to kick the habit for the new year? I've drunk every single day since the first week of October. I bought my last bottle of Crowne yesterday and finished it this morning. I'm hoping to stay sober for at least the next year.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Anybody trying to kick the habit for the new year? I've drunk every single day since the first week of October. I bought my last bottle of Crowne yesterday and finished it this morning. I'm hoping to stay sober for at least the next year.
I fell off for about two weeks but getting back on not drinking for 2021. You can do it! Here are some unasked for tips:
1) get rid of all alcohol. No liquor in the household
2) be honest. Talk to someone in your life so that they can hold you accountable. I also use an app called I am sober. I check in on reddit on the stop drinking subreddit and with the brehs on this thread
3) take it one day at a time. Don’t try to be sober for all of 2021. Just try to be be sober tomorrow. And the next day. Do it again. And again...

You got it and it’s so worth it